[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'll admit 2 weeks ago I was nervous, but holy fuck. He's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: trumps.jpg (105 KB, 960x639) Image search: [Google]
trumps.jpg
105 KB, 960x639
I'll admit 2 weeks ago I was nervous, but holy fuck. He's got it locked up. All he did this week was tone down his rhetoric just a tiny bit and look "more presidential" and he jumped 20+ percentage points. He's extremely close to Hillary in the general polls right now. She can't even handle Bernie and his "attacks" and is already struggling to respond to the woman card statement. Trump will eat her alive and turn her into Jeb 2. In the general, you'll see him moderate and use his charisma to pull it off and convince disgruntled Democrats. More and more Bernfags are seeing the light and switching to Trump by the day. People are finally realizing the system/media is corrupt and will do anything to change it.

America might actually become great again. We could actually uncuck everything. It's beautiful.
>>
His foreign policy speech was earth shaking. He did a little one two step when he punched the Jews right in their fucking mouth. First he talked about how great Israel is and how he loves them etc. Then he comes back when they're off guard hand say globalist kikes get fucked. They must have been having heart palpitations, it's like another shoah. Their dream of world domination and white genocide are being smashed right before their eyes. Truly a great day in America.
>>
>>72274419
can you link me to this speech pls?
>>
Trump is already President.
>>
>>72274419
>>72274687
Bumping for this speech
>>
File: MaximumTrumpo.jpg (17 KB, 514x536) Image search: [Google]
MaximumTrumpo.jpg
17 KB, 514x536
>>72273795
where were you when Donald Trump declared himself a nationalist?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2QmClRt9AQ
>>
>>72274687
>>72274966
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePlopVAV6Hc
>>
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14 KB, 125x125
>>72273795

FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU
>>
White Ohio family just found executed by suspected mexican drug cartel

WALL WHEN?
>>
>>72273795
my predictit position went up 9x in the last week all trump
>>
File: 1460503281230.jpg (211 KB, 532x735) Image search: [Google]
1460503281230.jpg
211 KB, 532x735
>>72275078
Why people can't see that 100% of the opposition towards him derives from his viewpoint of "fuck globalism" is beyond me. It was never about Mexicans, Muslims, or women; it's all that the elites are shitting their pants that they're losing control of the system. Someone more concerned with America than lining his buddies' pockets has a realistic chance of getting to the White House, and this terrifies them. Sanders is also that person, but the Democratic party has their corruption and cronyism more fine tuned than the Republican party. The elites fucked over Ross Perot (he started getting death threats to him and his family as he picked up in popularity), so they deserve every bit of what's coming to them. I consider myself a moral and ethical person, but I would not give a fraction of a flying fuck if Trump literally lined them up against the Great Wall of Trump and shot them all.

Fuck, can we just skip to the general election already? We already know it's going to be Clinton vs. Trump.
>>
>>72278770
what is this creature
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.