[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ tell me things are going to be ok. Tell me society can
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: verified_2.png (623 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
verified_2.png
623 KB, 750x1334
/pol/ tell me things are going to be ok. Tell me society can be fixed. Please?

I was buying shoes at the mall yesterday and heard the most

>degenerate
>cringe
>horrible
>trash
>I'd rather be dead

song I can possibly imagine. I dropped the shoes I was trying on and walked out wearing just my socks then went home and chugged a bottle of bourbon to forget.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fbgycskLVFM

Prepare your anus and may God have mercy on your souls.
>>
Isnt swipe left a rejection?
>>
>I was buying shoes at the mall yesterday

>leaving your house in 2016
your first mistake
>>
>>72274206
Kek

>>72272597
What's wrong with this picture? She looks lovely.
>>
>>72275667
Not the picture. The song I linked. Listen to it. Pic is just some random tinder grab.

And yes I know not to leave my room but I didn't know what size ASICS I wore.
>>
40 second in and I couldn't do it. Awful voice, repetitive lyrics, trash lyrics, homewrecker song.
>>
I kinda like the song... It has a 90s vibe to it
>>
>>72277627
You have to go back to tumblr
>>
>>72277627
Im with this burger.
I didnt find it terrible and I like how they only swiped right for a married couple. Kind of puts a spotlight on the degeneracy of women.
I might listen to their other stuff now...
>>
>>72272597
>tinder
I cant believe how popular that shit has gotten

only whores and degenerates are on tinder
>>
>>72280233
Maybe in medkit land
>>
>>72279020
>dissing 90s punk
people like you will hang from a rope.
>>
>>72275667
She is using a computer to meet strange men instead of socializing in an organic, communal fashion like an actual human being.
>>
>>72272597
>Married Couple
>Swipe Right
?????
>>
>>72280688
I wtf'd at that

I have no idea what this song is supposed to be "saying"

she only swiped right because that's a guy that another woman already has so social proof is telling her to want that guy?

I don't know
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.