[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
AMERICA FIRST?!? OY VEY THIS IS ANUDDA SHOAH!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6
File: americafirst.png (134 KB, 345x373) Image search: [Google]
americafirst.png
134 KB, 345x373
AMERICA FIRST?!? OY VEY THIS IS ANUDDA SHOAH!
>>
>anti-semitism and US nationalism are equally as 'triggering'
I wonder who's behind this
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-04-27-19-21-36.png (456 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-27-19-21-36.png
456 KB, 2560x1440
>>72271574
A flithy roach
>>
>>72271330
>but the phrase also refers

Does it, though? Does CNN have any actual fucking proof that was his intention?
>>
>>72271330
Post comments, cocksucker.
>>
File: 3463333.png (265 KB, 499x442) Image search: [Google]
3463333.png
265 KB, 499x442
>>72271330
You missed the first part of that same speech

It's sad /pol/ has to censor Trump's own comments to make him appear anti-semitic
>>
kek they're talking about this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_F48oaOskI

hardly anti-semitism to note that jews had a vested interest in america's involvement
>>
>>72274181
It does. There was a based faction of the Republican party that didn't want to enter the world war. The America First movement. The fucking Jews destroyed it.
>>
File: 1411187764682.jpg (53 KB, 480x353) Image search: [Google]
1411187764682.jpg
53 KB, 480x353
>>72274591

Nobody's perfect
>>
>>72274724
But my point is how does the author know that reference was intentional? I understand it was a movement but how many people know that history? Also, it's such a general phrase to begin with.
>>
>>72274724
They were the best section
Fucked Wilson's shit up and made sure we didn't get into weird agreements with euro cunts
>>
>>72274724
Well now we know he won't get elected
>>
>>72274970
>But my point is how does the author know that reference was intentional
He doesn't. They both happened to be addressing international problems, but it makes sense for a phrase like that to come up in that context.
>>
>>72271330
Why is Michael Savage always right?
>>
>>72271330

>isolationism = anti-Semitism

This is the most neocohen thing I've ever heard.
>>
>>72274970
Every move by Donald is calculated. This man has a minimum one fifty IQ. He's even signaled the white supremacy groups when he was campaigning in the south. Now he's in the Midwest which is historically isolationist and is subtly signaling them. It's fucking beautiful, he operates on the level of the unconscious and his enemies have no idea why they are losing.
>>
>trump says he will continue to suck israels dick
>somehow, his speech still gets construed as anti-Semitism

So who's to blame here, /pol/?
>>
File: Wa802X4.jpg (137 KB, 487x524) Image search: [Google]
Wa802X4.jpg
137 KB, 487x524
Well, Euros? What are you gonna do once America won't back you up? Remember, the mongol is trained to aim between the eyes.
>>
>Someone said this common phrase, so he was obviously refering to this party from WWII which called themselves by this common phrase
10/10 journalism tbqh
>>
File: 1450784721011.jpg (77 KB, 1000x711) Image search: [Google]
1450784721011.jpg
77 KB, 1000x711
"If you elect me, I will not only gas all the Jews, but I will also gas my shiksa daughter and her kike husband, and my kike grandkid, in one of my Trump Gas Chambers, BELIEVE ME!"
>>
>>72275295
maybe, but I think he has a point. The writing there was sloppy. The writter should have said, "but the phrase has also been used to refer to." This is either shit writing, or the author actually thinks trump is channeling hitler.
>>
WW2?

That's when Hitler was in power.

TRUMP = HITLER
>>
>anti-semitism

he sucked Israel's dick so hard during his speech though

what the fuck
>>
>You can't say that because someone I didn't like said something like that

Why do journalists keep using this?
>>
>>72274724
I did my google fu and you seem to be 100% correct. America First Cmte. called anti-Semitic; tried to keep Henry Ford away from the spotlight for his beliefs as a result, and had group leader make a comment that three biggest threats to peace were Roosevelt, the British, and Jewry. His reasoning was that there are a few Jews who are "an asset to any country," but the lot seem to be purged when they are a significant proportion of any population, and maintain "large ownership and influence in our motion pictures, our press, our radio and our government."

Nothing the dude said was even wrong, but oy vey it was indeed 'anti-Semitic' goyim.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_antisemitism_in_the_United_States#America_First_Committee
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.