[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did /pol/ think of this film?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: beasts-of-no-nation-1140x641.jpg (140 KB, 1140x641) Image search: [Google]
beasts-of-no-nation-1140x641.jpg
140 KB, 1140x641
What did /pol/ think of this film?
>>
I grew out of watching movies with talking animals when I was 10.
>>
At least they referred to them as beasts not humans.
>>
>>72269217
fpbp
>>
>>72269217
fpbp

But I enjoyed it, I didn't think it tried to enforce a super far left message like most films.
>>
>>72269116
I DON'T WATCH MOVIES WITH FUCKING FILTHY DISGUSTING WORTHLESS NIGGERS

THE WHITE RACE IS INHERENTLY SUPERIOR TO THOSE BEASTS

DEUS VULT
>>
>>72269289
fntyllmaoanhrht
>>
>>72269116
Good movie.
>>
Great movie. It really gives an accurate view into the shit that goes on over there.
>>
>>72269381
you're trying to hard
>>
>>72269116
Good movie. Couldn't believe idris was a fiddler
>>
>>72269116
Good movie actually. But that's Africa and always will be, so fuck it and let them rot / starve
>>
>>72269671
The destruction of the white race is not something I take lightly, kike nigger-loving apologist
>>
Disturbing film. Really good. I like the director.
>>
>>72269116
A really good movie, I enjoyed it.
>>
How is the commandant looking?
>>
How can people genuinely watch this film and still believe that black people aren't human? This shit is the most human film I've ever seen.
>>
File: Do want.jpg (28 KB, 391x260) Image search: [Google]
Do want.jpg
28 KB, 391x260
>>72269116
I saw it several months ago. There was something about it I didn't like, but it made too small an impression for me to remember what it was. I've always wanted a small brigade of child soldiers, though. Nothing fancy, just 200-300 coloureds of various ages with some AK-45s, a Kenyan with an RPD and 2 ammo belts sloppily crossed over his chest and a tall, dumb looking Somalian with an RPG-7V, all loaded in rugged white Toyota Hiluxes.The RPD of course mounted on a shoddily welded tripod attached to the truck bed. Oh the fun we would have, pillaging villages, making camp fires and just all around bantering our way through the African countryside.
>>
>>72269116
After it I lol'd at Britain/France/Italy for abandoning some of the greatest warriors this world has ever seen
>>
>>72270596
Are you me? I've always fantasised about being a child soldier, or a pirate in the 18th century.
>>
>>72269808
>destruction of white race
>movie about how central african warlords get kids to die in their pointless wars
seems like you are trying way too hard
>>
>>72269710
this especially the fiddler part. I never realized until i was talking about the movie with a friend of mine.
>>
>>72269116
Go! Go an keel de govanment troops
>>
>>72270755
Embrace cultural marxism and all your dreams will come true. Just repeat the words " I identify as an 18th century child pirate" and poof that is what you are.
>>
>>72270596
I just fucking keked.
>>
>>72270755
Well, I don't really want to be a child soldier (well, I used to, it's just like the boy scouts except you can have real weapons and aren't constantly bugged about safety and precautions), it's more that I want to have them, like my own personal regiment. Think of all the extravagant sunglasses and diy military uniforms you could wear. The best part of course is when you go all philosophical on a child when his buddy just got vaporised by a land mine, and you wave about your colt 1911 whilst rambling on about stupid metaphores with lions that eat or be eaten or something like that. Of course, being the benevolent colonel that you are, you offer lil' M'pembe some brown-brown and pat him on the head.
>>
>>72269116
The main character should have been white to be more inclusive.
>>
>>72271436
Keksus Maximus, my friend.
>>
pretty good
>>
>>72271436
>lil' M'pembe
>some brown-brown
>pat him on the head

kek
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.