[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
All the dirt on Fiorina
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: FIORINA'S MUG.jpg (408 KB, 3200x1680) Image search: [Google]
FIORINA'S MUG.jpg
408 KB, 3200x1680
/pol/,

I am writing up a report and need anything that shows her in a negative light. Some rough notes I've taken so far:

Fiorina - John McCain’s chief issue advisor

Head Exec of HP: Layoffs, Outsourcing, Golden Parachute. Mitt Romney in heels
Tried in Cali - defeated when same arguments were made
Establishment.
Globalist.

Sells off HP - downsizes - called a genius by the mainstream media. Evidence she broke Iranian sanction rules doing business in that region - payroll of the Iranians.

Fiorina hurts Cruz. He shouldn’t be naming anybody VP because he doesn’t have a chance. Millions of votes behind. Four or five hundred delegates behind. No path to victory, naming a VP running mate. Whole campaign based on psychology - isn’t working. Looks ridiculous to name a VP at this stage.

Ted Cruz picks Carly Fiorina. Odd, because he hasn’t won the nomination. Lost 5 states in a row. Admitted he is conspiring with his supposed rival John Kasich, coordinating their two campaigns in attempts to try to prevent Donald Trump to get the 1,237 delegates. A Contested Convention is the only way Cruz can win. At a CC, the system is so corrupt, so criminal, the delegates could hand the nom to Ted Cruz. Corruption continues, the slick, slithering salesman Ted Cruz trying to slip his way into the nomination - now announcing his VP pick, as if he has already won the GOP nomination.

Ted Cruz gave 500K to Fiorina's campaign AFTER she dropped out.

I need more - give me more if you want to MAGA!
>>
>>72267332
https://youtu.be/A2lDIHyqo7Q
>>
File: praise kek shirt.jpg (17 KB, 460x520) Image search: [Google]
praise kek shirt.jpg
17 KB, 460x520
dont forget that incident with the spider people
>>
>>72267446

Gives me some more ammo in regards to the outsourcing. Need more. Dig deeper.
>>
She's nasty as fuck, like a female Cruz nasty.

Plus, she ate dogfood, she's probably into scat and snuff
>>
she started dating her current husband while he was still married

http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/carly-fiorina-home-wrecker-presidential-hopeful-dating-husband-frank-months-before-he-left-first-wife/
>>
>>72268946
Is she doing it again?
>>
Sweet Jesus. What I wouldn't give to spend a whole night tearing that ass up. I would chain her to a chair and spend half the night forcing her to make me cum with her feet.

I'll bet her pussy smells like burnt honey. I am so fucking ready.
>>
>>72267332
She cut salaries of HP employees based on job descriptions which were changed earlier that year. Some people took up to 40% pay cut. The later CEO apologized and restored salaries to old levels.
>>
>>72267332

Remember how the Cruz Super PAC gave $500,000 to Carly Fiorinas failing campaign?

And how Cruz was (allegedly) banging a woman who was in a senior position at the Fiorina campaign?

I wonder if Cruz was blackmailed into naming her as his VP pick
>>
File: sexy_carly.jpg (174 KB, 396x594) Image search: [Google]
sexy_carly.jpg
174 KB, 396x594
>>72267332
She is secretly a man...
>>
File: ted-cruz-fails-his-kike-masters.png (346 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
ted-cruz-fails-his-kike-masters.png
346 KB, 512x512
>>72267332
She knows Ted Cruz cheated on his banker wife, and she received hush money via SuperPAC. It's also a tell and retarded that Cruz made her his VP pic right after the "women card" news story, and long in advance of him confirming he even has the nomination.
>>
King Robbo just posted this>>72268946
>>
https://youtube.com/watch?v=Tq5OQafDVxc

She's a feminist.
>>
>>72269889
>and long in advance of him confirming he even has the nomination
You mean the day after he was mathematically eliminated
>>
>>72270489

I don't understand people who support him. They don't do any research on their own. They listen only to people like Glib Dreck and Limbaugh. They do no homework. The excuse I'm sure for the 500K to Fiorina's campaign after she dropped out is "it's for expenses in traveling to campaign for Cruz" or the excuse for the premature VP pick. When people get so defensive just talking to them. Showing them facts does not matter. Please, continue. Dig deeper, give more. I'm still adding notes.
>>
>>72268946
Take note of this, lads. Fiorina being an adultress/mistress to a married man - it will be sure to turn off more than a few of the bible thumping retards that vote for Rato. Spam it away, lads.
>>
>>72269851
No... she is secretly a dog

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zl_ke85HqII

Have you all forgotten the /pol/ memes about her wagging her tail and barking during the debates? It was a small low-key meme as everyone was memeing about Yeb then but it was there.
>>
>>72267332
Do we really even need any ammo? This is pathetic
>>
Carly support civil unions for gays
Cruz does not

Carly supports abortion exceptions for rape, incest, life of mother
Cruz does not

Carly supports the DREAM act
Cruz does not
>>
>>72272572
Proof Cruz is fake conservative really.
>>
>>72271671
Better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it.

Invest in precious metals, AMMO > GOLD
>>
>>72271353
YES. SPAM AWAY.
>>
>>72272572
>>72272640
I'd say Cruz secretly supports all of those things. He's always struck me as incredibly dishonest and his actions these past several months have only solidified my opinions of him. I feel he's a frontman to dupe all the religious conservative voters and will end up doing the exact opposite of what he says he'll do. He's the last person I'd vote for, only a mere step better than Shillary.

On the other hand Trump speaks in generalities and in a vague manner, often answering his questions with little substance but I trust him a lot more. I feel like he is holding back until the general election before releasing detailed policy.
>>
>>72269753

This.
>>
>>72273967

You maybe right, friend:

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/politics/at-new-york-reception-ted-cruz-is-said-to-strike-different-tone-toward-gays.html?referer=

“Ted Cruz said, ‘If one of my daughters was gay, I would love them just as much,’”
>>
>>72269753
Ive been saying that since we first found out about him picking her.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.