[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why a pill to killyourself easily, fast and free of pain is not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: 1458013514911.jpg (87 KB, 500x484) Image search: [Google]
1458013514911.jpg
87 KB, 500x484
why a pill to killyourself easily, fast and free of pain is not on the market? why the government is so against suicide?
>>
It would weaken their tax base
>>
>>72266418
Life is suffering OP, don't take the cowards way out.
>>
>>72266418
People are resource, even those on welfare because for every dollar you receive few other dollars go to rich people from taxes of middle class.
>>
>>72266418
What's wrong, OP?

Why do you want to kill yourself?
>>
>>72266418
If you kill yourself, then how will you fight in the race war?
>>
>>72266418
>why the government is so against suicide?
You are a product to be bought and sold by your government. Your suicide prevents their wealth.
>>
>>72266418
Suicide is for the weak
>>
>>72266418
http://lostallhope.com/
>>
>>72266418
Buy a gun, burger
>>
>>72266418
Also, people would use this pills to poison others
>>
File: Uiharu.Kazari.full.726721.jpg (287 KB, 883x1035) Image search: [Google]
Uiharu.Kazari.full.726721.jpg
287 KB, 883x1035
>>72266418
Your brothers on /pol/ care, OP.

Don't do it. We will need you on the day of the rope.
>>
>>72266418
Take a dulcolax pill. You will die painfully vomiting and shitting on the bathroom floor.
>>
>>72266418
What about a helium mask?
>>
>>72266418
Killing yourself is a massive decision, probably the biggest one you could ever make, and it shouldn't be taken so lightly. I think killing yourself officially (in hospital, insurance-paid, etc) should be a legal right -- I just think it should be really difficult to get the permission/recommendation. Psychological testing, occupational therapy, or even just traveling the world should be stepping stones to ending your own life.

I feel the same way about abortion and sex changes. They're such large life-changing decisions that they shouldn't be as easy as buying a pill on the shelf next to the Aspirin, but they should still be a right.
>>
>>72266418
OP, stop, ask yourself these questions.

Are you black?
Do you listen to rap?
Are you Jewish?
Is a grandparent Jewish?
is a parent Jewish?
Do you own an Apple product?
Do you consider yourself a feminist?
Are you considering voting for Bernie Sanders?

If you answered yes to any of those, feel free to an hero. But, if you answered no to all of them, your life has value. Every no you answer on that list means you aren't the shitscum of the earth, you're a person. There will always be a place for you (provided you answered no to all of those) somewhere in the world, where you will find happiness. Don't give up hope unless you answered yes.
>>
So you can't hand them out at a night club and kill hard-working taxpayers, of course.
>>
>>72267255
>I decided only 20 mins ago to hang myself in my garage but having done no research, the rope broke as i was too heavy. So i came back inside to research how to do it properly then i found your site.
Wow, fat and stupid, some of these people probably should have killed themselves.
>>
>>72266418
There was a drug, a barbiturate whose brand name started with the letter N. I can't remember off the top of my head. It's illegal to buy in the US but not in Mexico, you can get it cheap there. I went to Matamoros 10 years ago to purchase some but eventually backed out of doing the deed.

Supposedly you just go to sleep and never wake up. It's probably the most pleasant way to die.
>>
>>72267156
this guy is right

In the USA it's estimated the average worker produces 1 million $ worth of products and services over his life. By killing yourself you are stealing 1 million dollars from your government
>>
>>72267585
I'm arab good thing u kept me off the list
>>
>>72267511
I've read that doesn't work, helium being a fairly scarce gas means manufacturers often partially fill tanks with oxygen.
That and if you aren't careful you can end up bursting your lungs.
>>
...if you're going to kill yourself anyway why not kill some people who deserve it before.
>>
>>72268040
Trust me, the last thing I want is more arabs killing themselves.
>>
>>72267936
You are thinking of Nembutal. and yes that's pretty much how it works
>>
>>72267936
i live pretty close to the border with mexico.
>>
>>72268215
kek
>>
>>72266418
You run out of weed till tomorrow too OP?

Contemplating it myself here
>>
>>72268067
>end up bursting your lungs
Well, I mean death is kind of the object here isn't it?
If you pop a lung it's going to suck, but at least you don't have much longer to live.
>>
>>72266418
That's a good question. They speak against abortion and care about fetus life but once you are born they don't really give a shit. You are worth a vote and nothing else.
>>
>>72271209
The objective here is to do it fast, clean and painless. If you just want to die, might as well simply bang your head against a wall repeatedly.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.