[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm thinking of betting $1000 for republicans to win the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: betrepub.png (8 KB, 270x350) Image search: [Google]
betrepub.png
8 KB, 270x350
I'm thinking of betting $1000 for republicans to win the presidential election. Payoff would be $2250 - seems like I'd be foolish NOT to place the bet.

I think the odds will only get worse for me as TRUMP continues to rise.
>>
>>72264842
When Trump first announced he was +15000 on the site I use.
>>
>>72265792
When it was just a month into the elections, here in Ireland I'd get 2700 for 100 euros if I bet on Trump.
Now i would only get 250 back from 100...
What have I fucking done...
>>
I'm just wondering if anyone is seeing any increase in the odds coming up, maybe after he seals it at the convention but before the real race is on.

Or is it true the trump train has no brakes at this point.
>>
>>72265792
oh, and that's some fucking sick odds!
>>
>>72265792
oh, and what site? I've been looking at Bovada.
>>
>>72264842
Hillary will take it. Too many minorities and women in the US.
>>
>>72266937
>Too many minorities and women in the US
>Too many women in the US
>Too many women
>women

Fuck sake Sweden...
>>
File: image.png (824 KB, 1334x750) Image search: [Google]
image.png
824 KB, 1334x750
>>72267307
You knöw whöt I meänt, dönt be rude becåuse english isnt my först language
>>
>>72266937
no way, turnout in the primary is shit for her - noone is going to be fucked to go out and actually vote democrat

only reason obama got the gibbmedats out of the house is he's black
>>
>>72267663
When Trump is the GOP nominee, you know theyll come out in droves. Even the butthurt BernieBros will when Bernie endorses her in July.
>>
>>72268190

naw, BernieBros will be too butthurt and misogynistic to put down their bongs and leave the basement.

http://www.progressivestoday.com/report-many-bernie-supporters-wont-back-hillary-even-endorses/
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.