[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do immigrants in Germany have any clue about who God Emperor
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: FB_IMG_1461537512506.jpg (38 KB, 466x810) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1461537512506.jpg
38 KB, 466x810
Do immigrants in Germany have any clue about who God Emperor Trump is?

Will I get raped or/and beaten up if I'm going to study on a campus in Berlin this summer wearing the Make America Great Again hat?
>>
It's probably illegal just to say "jews" in germany
I wouldn't take my chances
>>
>Go to Germany
>try to MAGA
>Frau Gretel and Frieda beat you to death
>>
Which campus in Berlin? FU or HU?

It depends on what people you run into.. You could get some shit for it.
>>
>>72264223
Berlin is infested with leftists.
>>
>>72264223
haha Germans in general think Trump is Hitler 2.0 Electric Jiggaboo.

Berlin is full of cucks except for slavs, it's 100% cucks and shitskins. You've been warned, it's not a good idea if you like people being nice to you.
>>
>>72264223
Are you an American in Poland?
>>
>>72264721
Berlin values = new York values
>>
>>72264566
HU

>>72265380
No, I'm an ordinary Polish person who tries to gain support for Trump overseas. We discuss American politics a lot.
>>
>>72266243
In case you don't already know the average German is a turbocuck. Trying to redpill them is a big waste of time. They're like the opposite of Polish people.

t. living in Berlin for over 2 years
>>
>>72267297
>living in Berlin
*lived
>>
>>72267297
Is it likely that someone will get into an argument with me over my political views?
>>
>>72264223
A trendsetter. The dead weave. Orange seriousness. Concerned for Israel. Made in Mexico or Muslim countries, or by the mob, """""professionalism""""". Used car psy ops. Vigilantly masturbating with his tiny acord retard hands that he makes fun of. Racemixing zionist fool. Untrustworthy
>>
>>72268357

I hope you found this funny because otherwise I'd be saddened by the complete waste of server space this post has taken up in some warehouse.
>>
>>72268106
Yeah, I wouldn't expect any high minded debate though, more like "Drumpf, are you kidding me?? He's a fucking racist!"

>>72268357
Why do you even come here? So you can tell your Berniebros how you really showed /pol/ who's boss? Are you kidding me? You're a fucking red leaf!
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.