[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Israel. >Our great friend. Can't believe there are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: untitled.jpg (255 KB, 851x654) Image search: [Google]
untitled.jpg
255 KB, 851x654
>Israel.
>Our great friend.

Can't believe there are Americans actually supporting Trump instead of the Hilldog!
>>
>>72263573
Kikes are better than moslems
>>
t. Achmed Barbossa
>>
>>72263573
YEAH HE SHOULD HAVE SAID 1488 GAS ALL THE KIKES AND I WANT TO NUKE ISRAEL

Right? Is that what you wanted to hear? Do you feel that would have increased his chances at the presidency you fucking idiot?

Here's a pro tip for you. He BTFO globalist in this beautiful speech. No first world country is brave enough to do this as of right now.
>>
>>72263706
/threaders
>>
you see there is no way to get rid of Jewish rule anymore, it's way too late comrades
>>
Everyone has to suck the dick before they can bite it off.
>>
>>72263819
Also our friendship with Israel is going to be key to "ERADICATING RADICAL ISLAM AND FIXING MIGRATION" two things he also mentions in the speech.

This speech is quite literally as red pilled as you could possibly ever hope to hear from a legitimate politician, but it isn't good enough for you idiots because he says "Israel has been our ally"
>>
>>72263573
I want to know why otherwise than the fact they own many of the corporations in the US.

What do they offer us as a nation? Their military is based but it couldn't handle us. I'm just curious
>>
>>72263573
He has to play the game. He is right though. Israel is the only democracy in the middle east, that makes them our ally in principle alone.
>>
File: 1461392339193.gif (938 KB, 285x200) Image search: [Google]
1461392339193.gif
938 KB, 285x200
>>72263573
>thinking Trump will be worse than Hillary on foreign policy
Bitch will draft all of us first for mandatory castrations then mandatory service. We will lose so more many lives with her.
>>
>>72263573
All apart of the plan. Get Trump too gas the mudslims and then we will gas the kikes when he's gone.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.