[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anti-white sentiment on Social Media
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6
File: 0001.png (316 KB, 1144x533) Image search: [Google]
0001.png
316 KB, 1144x533
Non-whites are now laughing at our misfortune whilst SJW cucks cheer them on. Pic related.
>>
you have clearly never tried to get job or college as arab.
>>
>>72261189
You have clearly never heard of affirmative action.
>>
>>72261189
>i'm sorry but we're not hiring night no-
>ISLAMOPHOBIC BIGOT ILL TELL THE NEWS
>i'll see you on monday

use your priviledges, ahmed
>>
People who live at home and whose parents pay all their bills have no concept of reality.
>>
>>72261453
Where does that place you in context to the thread title?
>>
Deuteronomy 33:29
Happy are you, Israel! Who is like you? You are a people saved by the Lord! He’s the shield that helps you, your majestic sword! Your enemies will come crawling on their knees to you, but you will stomp on their backs!

If you trust in God He will stomp your persecutors. They'll all be ashamed and will perish when the time comes.
>>
>>72261696
Whats with the christcuck shizz brother?
>>
File: medschool[1].png (18 KB, 1168x339) Image search: [Google]
medschool[1].png
18 KB, 1168x339
>>72261189

He's actually right though.

I'll explain why:

Arabs are not a separate category, instead they are clumped as part of the 'Asian' group.

Asians are really hardcore motherfuckers. They work their arses off, get outstanding grades, even to the point where affirmative action is a detriment to them
>pic related

If you are an Arab, you get classed as 'Asian'. The reason for this categorisation is political correctness, so when a nutcase bombs something, or cuts someone's head off, the killer is 'Asian.'
Of course this really bites Arabs in the arse because they now have to compete with Asians for affirmative action slots (good luck mate).

>in this context Arab = Middle East descent (you know the type I'm talking about)

Asians are getting BTFO, both the ching-chong kind and the allahu-ackbar kind.

Again we see 'progressivism' behaving like regressivism.
>>
>>72260997
Twitter is filled to the brim with lefty cucks.
>>
>>72262147
Hello Ahmed
>>
>>72262147
Except you're not in America are you, cuckboy?
>>
>>72262147
Fuck off back to plebbit
>>
File: angrybirdspig.png (156 KB, 550x500) Image search: [Google]
angrybirdspig.png
156 KB, 550x500
>>72262332
>>72262482

C-come on now kaffi- uh I mean friends.

You wouldn't deny that i-islamaphobia isn't still p-prevalent in western societies?

R-right?
>>
>>72262771
Nice try m8
>>
File: 1461342812943-pol.jpg (64 KB, 373x523) Image search: [Google]
1461342812943-pol.jpg
64 KB, 373x523
Maybe someone who has worked in college admissions can answer a question for me.

Do they every physically check race? Couldn't I just mark it and get the sjw points on my application?

If they called you out on it later just complain about discrimination and racism.
>>
>>72263161
I can tell you that positive discrimination is pushed in city workplaces, at least for the big companies anyway. A certain percentage of employees hired have to be of ethnic minority background, depending on the policy of the company.
>>
>>72263161
Not sure about university
>>
>>72262147
I don't care.
If they don't like it they can leave.
>>
>>72262147
I'm fucking surrounded by people you'd classify as Asians at my university. I can't walk across campus without seeing ten fucking hijabs.
Now, East Asians, there's plenty of them, too, but they're mostly foreigners. Asian-Americans have no affirmative action on par with what niggers get.
Rich foreigners send their kids to America to get American educations. This is the actual purpose of 'diversity' on college campuses. Brain theft.
You're British, though. You wouldn't get how America works.
>>
File: WE.jpg (44 KB, 577x403) Image search: [Google]
WE.jpg
44 KB, 577x403
>>72260997
must be nice to blame every job rejection on racism

>tyrone your application as CEO of HIPHOP and SHIT was rejected
>ooh dis racists sons of bitches
>only because I'm african american egyptian pharao descendant
>>
>>72260997
That's fine. Insulting white people as white people only reinforces their sense of identity.
>>
File: condi.jpg (57 KB, 500x768) Image search: [Google]
condi.jpg
57 KB, 500x768
>>72260997
you say somethin whitey?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.