[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Sexual emergency" Iraqi man who raped 10-year old
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 6
in Austria this winter at an in-door swimming pool spa, is married and in front of a court said he still wants to bring his own wife and kid from Iraq to Austria.
-----
After he was arrested, he initially claimed that the teenager who had been acting as a translator for him had encouraged him to have sex with the boy and had told him it was okay.

He faces 10 years in jail, but the court case was adjourned. A psychiatric report is now being prepared, and if the serious psychological consequences of the victim are confirmed, then the possible jail sentence could be increased to 15 years.

During the court hearing the man said that he still wanted to bring his young wife and child to Austria, even though he was now facing jail and his asylum application had not been granted.

Asked why he had come to Vienna, he admitted it was because he wanted to improve his economic situation.

He attacked the boy in a swimming pool cubicle telling police it was a 'sexual emergency' because he had not seen his wife for four months.

Since his arrest, Amir A. has been held in solitary confinement and under tight security in Vienna’s Josefstadt jail, so as to protect him from other prisoners.

Local media have also reported police looked into his asylum claim and discovered he was the son of a wealthy businessman who had come to Europe because he had heard there was a better life in Sweden.

The court heard his father had booked him a flight from Baghdad to Istanbul, and he had then boarded a ship from Turkey to Greece.

Upon arriving, he had taken a taxi to a refugee centre and then followed the masses heading northwards into Europe.

He said that on the entire journey to Austria he had not been stopped or checked once, even on the Austrian Hungarian border.
>>
ficki ficki!
>>
>>72256030

I was against the invasion of Iraq but maybe we should've nuked them all
>>
>>72256030
>discovered he was the son of a wealthy businessman
so he's literally the 1% of Iraq. Married with children.

and yet he still has a sex emergency and rapes a little boy.
>>
>>72256030
>it was a 'sexual emergency' because he had not seen his wife for four months.
Well at least he didn't masturbate, that would have been degenerate
>>
It's haram to masturbate

but raping the kaffir is completely halal
>>
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 342x465) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 342x465
>>72256030
>sexual emergency
>grabs nearest 10 year old
>can't jerk it in the bathroom like everyone else
Why has Austria not built it's anti-immigrant defenses yet?
>>
Fucking Europe is so cucked.
>>
>>72256472
If that's the higher class I'd hate to see the middle or even lower class of refugees that come.
>>
>>72256350
This. Either put up a wall and start sinking refugee boats to keep them contained to their sandy shithole, or send the B52s in and level the entire fucking region. Those are the only two viable options that won't cause massive problems for the rest of the world.
>>
File: hofer smug face.jpg (76 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
hofer smug face.jpg
76 KB, 1280x720
Play it cool guys.
It will be over soon.
>>
off with his 2nd head and the balls as well.
>>
>its because they are poor and flee war an shit and mental stress!!
>actually wealthy and just migrated from save place to leech from effort of Austrians
>einzelfall! not all rapists! racist! xenophobe!
>>
Would've been 20 hours community service had this happen in Germany, Sweden or UK.
>>
>>72256030

A source would be nice, too.
>>
>>72258559
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3561786/Married-migrant-raped-ten-year-old-boy-swimming-pool-not-sex-four-months-sexual-emergency-pleads-guilty-Austrian-court.html
>>
>>72258400
>community service
at the local pool
>>
>>72258634

And for good measure:

http://kurier.at/chronik/wien/zehnjaehrigen-in-wiener-hallenbad-vergewaltigt-bub-womoeglich-schwer-verletzt/195.291.288
>>
>>72256757
Actually
It is halal to mastrubate
I cum everyday
>>
>>72258808

Long as we can use his corpse as a floatation device, I'm good with that. After a day or so it'd start to stink anyway.
>>
>>72256030
Send them back! Send all of these bastards back!
>>
>>72257678
That is actually pretty standard for the higher classes in Europe. He will fit right in.
>>
Not being tolerant of raping children is islamophobic.
>>
>>72260229
Into tourist kebab I hope.
>>
>>72256030

Why don't European border guards just shoot on sight instead of letting these scumbags wander in?
>>
>>72260669
Germany wouldnt get its slaves.

All refugees go straight on a list that means they can be paid less than minimum wage and they are not allowed to choose where they live. The state will however provide accommodation and enough money for them to eat.

I am not making this up.
>>
>>72256030
Can someone show me the rape statistics for these countries I cannot find
>>
>>72260669

Because they have no idea which are the "nice" refugees and which are the rapefugees.

Fuel on the fire for that far-right Austrian who got elected, though. If someone manages to redefine this as "dumping undesirables" (because face it, pedophile rapists are that)vs. "poor refugees driven out of their country", they might actually get somewhere.
>>
>>72256030
>sexual emergency

People believe this meme wtf
>>
>>72256030

Look, we need to establish some basic facts before coming to judgement.

Just how sexy was this kid?
>>
File: he'sback2.png (1 MB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
he'sback2.png
1 MB, 1024x768
>>72256030
>>
>>72261186
It was just a prank.
>>
>>72260558
The higher classes in the west keep their degeneracy behind closed doors.
>>
>>72260944

This desu...

Immigration is 21th century slavery scam.

This shit will come to light sooner or later even if on some history holovids forty years into the future, if we live for so long of course...
>>
>>72261271
>Just how sexy was this kid?

it was your average 10 year old, skinny jeans, slicked hair, tight white tshirt, basically begging for the D
>>
>>72260944
And they will never have to work and that is were your theory falls apart.
>>
>>72261534
He doesnt understand our culture. He needs to become a priest or a television personality or part of a royal family first.
>>
>>72262275
Its not a theory. Try to keep up with your own politics. The CDU passed the law a week ago. They will all be handed below minimum wage jobs the same as an unemployed German is if they dont find their own work, which they wont.
>>
>>72261572
>who else would pick our crops and clean our houses??
>>
This makes me want to go to Germany and rape a little white boi, teach him the power of the cock.
>>
>>72261362
I love women in hi-vis
It turns me on to no end
>>
>>72256030
>I haven't had sex for weeks, I must rape. It is the only way.

This isn't the first time I've heard of this. That this would even come into their mind is testament to the major cultural difference between is.
>>
>>72262753
>>72260944
They will never work. Germans are insane if they think the rapefugees will ever work for a living.
>>
>>72263478
The ones that will work will stay and the ones that wont will move on when their benefits are cut and eventually cancelled.

Its a good system isnt it?
>>
File: 1461761820639.png (242 KB, 644x388) Image search: [Google]
1461761820639.png
242 KB, 644x388
>>72256030
It's the Muslim way
>>
>>72262753
What the fuck would they work? They have plenty of homeless people with no skills already. Just cause they are cheaper wont get them anything.
>>
>>72264156
Put a unemployed instead of homeless
>>
>>72264156
>>72264271
People who are not working at the current wage rates clearly will not work unless they increase.

The refugees are meant to keep wages low. The same as immigration to any country.
>>
File: 1449616339612.jpg (84 KB, 563x569) Image search: [Google]
1449616339612.jpg
84 KB, 563x569
I really can't wait another year or two for this whole European civil war to break out

can't you useless cucks speed this shit up
>>
>>72256030

>Since his arrest, Amir A. has been held in solitary confinement and under tight security in Vienna’s Josefstadt jail, so as to protect him from other prisoners.

But the other prisoners can also have sexual emergencies. Why lock him and his boipussi away from them?
>>
>>72264271
>homeless
but how many homeless people want to work?
>>
>>72256030
Source?
>>
>>72264271
>>72264751
and how many homeless people have mental health problems?
>>
>>72264480
It won't happen you idiot, if it doesn't happen now m, what make you thing it will happen in 2 years?

Look at all the things those people are doing yet natives don't protest
>>
>>72264987
>Source?
newspaper links only in german. it did happen. mudslim will get 1 to 15 years in prison
>>
>>72256350
Invasion of Iraq wasn't about killing sandniggers. It was about killing white people. The first whites got killed in action. They were the fewest. Then when Iraq was occupied more whites were killed. Finally, when white troops left sandniggers followed, and now they are killing white people in their homelands. It's a multi stage plan to kill all middle to lower class whites, it's like one of these Orwellian double think scenarios, m9.
>>
>>72256030
I haven't fucked a girl for at least 5 years and this faggot have emergency after 4 months? We don't want such weak willed people in EU. I hope he gets jailed and his family denied entry.
>>
>>72260944
You're on the spot. But I think all other countries would do the same. Only Germany manages to actually do this. There are people in Austria who'd favor this scenario too, but they face opposition. So we don't do this. I think it won't be different in other euro countries.
>>
>>72262759
We already have slavs doing this.
>>
>>72263808
>when their benefits are cut
Will riot and burn down Germany.. Just look at
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3561521/Police-deploy-tear-gas-refugees-chanting-freedom-spark-riot-Lesbos-migrant-camp-rumours-officer-struck-child.html
>>
>>72256030
Protectc yourselves eurocucks
>>
>>72268095
>Protectc yourselves eurocucks
What? Loop up our asses?
Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.