[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Obama wants germany to fight a possible War Against Russia
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: JLUZ0iFq.jpg (84 KB, 500x613) Image search: [Google]
JLUZ0iFq.jpg
84 KB, 500x613
>russia gets invade again by germany
do euros and yanks feel any shame?

http://www.thepeoplesvoice.org/TPV3/Voices.php/2016/04/26/obama-requests-support-for-possible

http://deutsche-wirtschafts-nachrichten.de/2016/04/23/usa-verlangen-mitwirkung-deutschlands-im-kampf-gegen-russland/
>>
>>72251563
bump
>>
NATO.

How is this new?
>>
>>72251840
>they want to attack russia
>nato is a defense pact
are you dense?
>>
>>72251563
>Germany
>winning a war ever

Pass the popcorn
>>
Germans you need to quit NATO and enter an alliance with Russia.

Obongo's globalist views prove this.

>>72251926

NATO's "defending" has been going just lovely these past couple decades. Bombed shitholes all around Europe, what a joy.
>>
>>72251926
>nato is a defense pact
only on paper. Casus belli are very easy to fabricate
>>
So how long now til war?
>>
>>72252755

30 minutes
>>
File: Jew War Mongers.jpg (415 KB, 877x484) Image search: [Google]
Jew War Mongers.jpg
415 KB, 877x484
>>72251563
Obama is just doing what Soros tells him.
>>
>>72251563

Please come and try.

Poke the Russian Bear, I dare you. I dream of the day we let fly 7000 ICBMs and sterilize the west of its degeneracy once and for all.
>>
>>72251563
NO
FUCKING SHIT
NOT AGAIN YOU FAGGOTS
JUST LET THE FUCKING SLAVS PLAY IN THE FUCKING SNOW
>>
>>72251563
>war
>against a country that has thousands of nukes
>by a country that has thousands of nukes

ISHYGDDT
>>
Hell no i rather side Russia.
>>
>>72254408
>muh nukes

we have 'em too, dmitri
>>
>>72254723
so whole world will be anihilated. thats good thing, after all these progress we need to reset earth
>>
>>72251563
Oh God, not again. Ask, I don't know... Poles. They still lose the war last time, but that was pretty close.
>>
>>72254408
Feeling a bit suicidal, Sergei?
>>
>>72252157
>Casus belli are very easy to fabricate

Like "muh ethnic minorities are being oppressed by this weaker neighboring country" casus belli?
>>
>>72251563
Im on the russians side if it came to it. Obama is married to a trans, Merkel wants to breed some kind of shitskin hybrid orc race and david cameron fucks dead pigs heads. Putin banned gayness and could snap a mans neck like a breadstick. Im with him.
>>
its that meme where the guy points to a group of people and the people he sent to fight gets beat up
>>
>>72255583
that or "muh democracy and human rights"
>>
Our army would be fucking crushed by the russkies.

Is obongo high or something...

Dumb turd
>>
>>72251926
>Defence pact
>Bombing the shit out of white people to support a Muslim invasion of Europe.
>>
>>72255630
This... One of the things I like about Trump's candidacy is improved relations with Tzar Putin
>>
>>72251563
it hurts me to say this, but Germany is a lost cause. hopefully stronk Russki genes will invigorate the subhuman race
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.