[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's its name again?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6
File: atgyqe5u4.jpg (52 KB, 800x430) Image search: [Google]
atgyqe5u4.jpg
52 KB, 800x430
What's its name again?
>>
Cuck Ogre
>>
WHERE'S THE PLANE?
>>
>>72243826
Turkroache
>>
sank yoghurt
>>
Sink Luger
>>
Why is there such vicious hate for this man here?
Is it because he was a Muslim? What is wrong with that? It seems pretty pathetic to hate him because of that.
>>
Armenian Genocide denier guy
>>
>>72243826
Papa Roach
>>
File: CQu9IwRWUAAkx4j.jpg (42 KB, 600x606) Image search: [Google]
CQu9IwRWUAAkx4j.jpg
42 KB, 600x606
>>72243826
Ahmed?
>>
>>72243958
WHERE'S THE PLANEWHERE'S THE PLANE?WHERE'S THE PLANE?WHERE'S THE PLANE?WHERE'S THE PLANE?WHERE'S THE PLANE?WHERE'S THE PLANE?WHERE'S THE PLANE?WHERE'S THE PLANE?WHERE'S THE PLANE?WHERE'S THE PLANE?WHERE'S THE PLANE?WHERE'S THE PLANE?WHERE'S THE PLANE?WHERE'S THE PLANE?WHERE'S THE PLANE?WHERE'S THE PLANE?WHERE'S THE PLANE?WHERE'S THE PLANE?WHERE'S THE PLANE?WHERE'S THE PLANE?WHERE'S THE PLANE?
>>
File: deadtrk.gif (82 KB, 319x240) Image search: [Google]
deadtrk.gif
82 KB, 319x240
>>72243826
Image of the beast, after yesterday's meltdown.
>>
Someone called him chonk yogurt last night and I thought it was funny
>>
>>72244095
He is a biased cuck of a man with a burning hatred for the white man, get wishes to enrich his own kind in the white mans culture and land.
>>
File: 1449539292511.gif (639 KB, 765x759) Image search: [Google]
1449539292511.gif
639 KB, 765x759
>>72244095
>Armenian genocide denier
>lectures Americans on how evil and racist they are
>names his show after the people that committed the Armenian genocide
>still claims to be cool liberal hip progressive
>>
>>72244219
Nice.
>>
>>72243826

Chink Yuger
>>
>>72244274

And? With the shit he and his people have been through this is a perfectly reasonable reaction.
>>
WHERE
>>
>>72244465
>the shit he and his people have been through

you mean committing genocide, laughing about it, bragging about it, and then denying they ever did it?

Yeah somehow I don't see Turks as "oppressed"
>>
>>72244465
Fuck off and get me a kebab you worthless faggot.

Deus Vult in your lifetime.
>>
>>72243826
Cenk, Master of the Taqqiya
>>
File: cenkmongolwifefarm.jpg (61 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
cenkmongolwifefarm.jpg
61 KB, 600x800
>>72243826
Has the look of a typical farmer in Turkey and not western turkey, but where they turn shit dark in the south east. I can see him selling watermelons out his pickup on the side of the road wearing a wife beater, barefoot and jeans rolled up with pointy sandals.
>>
>>72244620

Muslims, not Turks. He is culturally Muslim and is living in the United States, a country full of racists that hate them for no reason at all. They are also possibly going to elect someone (Trump) who is just a complete asshole and is legitimately dangerous to Muslims who have enough shit to deal with already. They are more oppressed than even black people were around the time of the civil rights movement.
>>
>>72244870
>for no reason at all

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAyF8KmXORw
>>
>>72243826
hilarious meltdown at tyt yesterday

he basically said this was the beginning of the bernie revolution and in 4 years they will have a progressive president and that all republicans are stupid and trump will literally set the country on fire and compared him to hitler and fascism
>>
>>72244870
Even if you're fucking around to be funny, you're legitimately the biggest cuck on this board right now. Congrats.
>>
>>72244866
They have watermelons in Turkey?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_chmqHMlqzc
>>
>>72245070
furthermore even though bernie has lost he spun it as a win because he has started a revolution which will change america for the better, their desperation was hilarious
>>
>>72243826
George Lopez
>>
>>72243958
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ei8Al3cucSg
>>
Man sized insect
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Y1LIAE8FlQ

Every thread
>>
Chuck Yeager
>>
>>72243826
Prometheus Sr
>>
>>72245080
Sad state of a board when you literally can't express a rational or empathetic thought people thinking you're just being "funny".
>>
Chunk Hunger
>>
>>72246268
Faggot
>>
>>72245070
It almost makes me wish that Hillary would win because that would mean Sanders couldn't run for another eight years instead of four. Hopefully he'll be dead in four years anyway.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.