[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
“I fought in campaigns against the Russian Army, the Serbian
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: based.jpg (18 KB, 236x398) Image search: [Google]
based.jpg
18 KB, 236x398
“I fought in campaigns against the Russian Army, the Serbian Army, the Roumanian Army, the British Army, the French Army, and the American Army. All told in this war I have participated in more than 80 battles. I have found your American Army the most honorable of all our enemies. You have also been the bravest of our enemies and in fact the only ones who have attacked us seriously in this year’s battles. I therefore honor you, and, now that the war is over, I stand ready, for my part, to accept you as a friend.”

—Chief of Staff for General v. Einem, commander of the Third German Army
UK SERBIA ROMANIA RUSSIA FRANCE BTFO
>>
t-t-thanks
>>
>>72241025
America's virtue comes from our freedom, which comes from our unique negative rights.
>>
>>72243098
Explain negative and positive and nuetral rights for me please
>>
File: hamel-battle-post.jpg (60 KB, 706x625) Image search: [Google]
hamel-battle-post.jpg
60 KB, 706x625
>>72241025
Every knows Australians won WW1:
>The battle is also notable for its effects on both sides' morale and the large number of surrendering German forces. This led Erich Ludendorff to describe the first day of the battle as "the black day of the German Army"
>>
Reminder germany got so butt blasted by the use of the winchester 1897 shotgun by US forces try tried to get shotguns banned from war for being "inhumane"
>>
>>72243652
>literally having no concept of the course of that war up to that point (several failed German offensives) which allowed the German lines to be pushed back

That said everyone knows the Aussies were good, feared by the Germans who themselves were an excellent army, but no better than the Canadians, Americans, or the Old Contemptibles
>>
>>72244187
Forgot to mention that newer tanks played a huge role in the advance
>>
>>72243193
positive rights are when you attract a lot of electrons when you exercise them. negative rights are when you kick off electrons or attract a proton to balance the charges. neutral rights, when exercised, can be the acquisition of a neutron, acquisition of both a proton and an electron, or no acquisitions/loss.
>>
>>72244690
Please explain different i am dum
>>
>>72243652

>Every knows Australians won WW1
>Gallipoli
>>
>>72243864
Especially remember that the Germans were using fucking flamethrowers at that time
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.