[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I bet scientists know racially mixed couples have biologically
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 95
Thread images: 8
File: 140628_5D3_8377_23.jpg (180 KB, 1200x938) Image search: [Google]
140628_5D3_8377_23.jpg
180 KB, 1200x938
I bet scientists know racially mixed couples have biologically slightly disadvantaged offspring but they don't publish it.
>>
>>72240193
consider making an argument
>>
File: 1461776054069.jpg (80 KB, 399x614) Image search: [Google]
1461776054069.jpg
80 KB, 399x614
>>
>>72240193
the data is there its just not packaged and marketed to the public
>>
>greatest ally
>arguing against race-mixing
What?
>>
>>72240193
>Race mixing is bad because it produces deficient children

>LOL ALL THOSE MUSLIMS ARE DEFICIENT BECAUSE THEY ALL FUCK THEIR OWN PEOPLE

pick one pol. Hell, I'm mixed and I don't want the races to die out but pick arguing points that actually make sense. Race mixing is beneficial on the genetic level, but it's pros do not outweigh the cons, especially in this political climate.
>>
Don't they have more trouble getting organ donations because of compatibility issues?
>>
>>72240611
>Race mixing is beneficial on the genetic level
[Citatatiin needed]
>>
>>72240193
Is this why USA is so full of cancer, allergies and immune system deficiencies? Not to mention that they can't lose weight.
>>
>>72240627
Organs are fine afaik, but if they are unfortunate enough to need a bone-marrow transplant then it becomes quite difficult.
>>
>>72240476
He's saying there's no published evidence, ergo:
>Race-mixing is good for you, but not for Israel!

CAPTCHA: Trains
>>
>>72240469
Eugenics laws probably prevent such research taking place
>>
>>72240723
Here's one. Just fugging google it friend.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/articles/200601/mixed-race-pretty-face

I am NOT promoting universal race mixing, I actually think it's bad.

But arguing that racially mixed people are genetically inferior to others is retarded and wrong. It's like being a flat-earther.

Use logic and truth to argue points. Not stormfront nonsense.
>>
>>72240611
Racial mixing is beneficial to:
a.) church, because more divorces and marriages bring more cash
b.) shrinks make more money
c.) industry sells more medication battling failed marriage stress and mixed genetic fail
d.) more children with different partners means more products can be sold
>>
>>72240611
Not racemixing =/= inbreeding. It's not that Muslims fuck their own people it's that they fuck their own cousins
>>
>>72241063
Nigga you are proving my point. THOSE should be are arguments, not that they genetically inferior.

>>72241071
Same difference, just on a larger scale. If you keep fuggin the same people over many generations, the same thing applies.
>>
>>72240193
Actually know, it's well known fact that mixed couples produce better offspring, because of the huge variation in genes, of which the superior of both get filtered trough natural selection. Of course /pol/ will forever be in denial over this.
>>
>>72241236
^
>>
>>72240810
Israel is already mixed enough, they want to reverse the process until they become fully Arab again.
>>
>>72240611
Being against racemixing doesn't mean being for incest/inbreeding.
>>
Seems like gambling to me. Like a nigger and a Japanese, you could get nigger physical strength and Japanese diligence, or Japanese strength and nigger diligence.
>>
>>72240611
Race mixing bad, fucking your cousin bad. Both can be true. But honestly don't think mixing is wrong. Except for Norwegians and blacks.
>>
>>72241508
Again, Race mixing is literally the OPPOSITE of fugging your cousin. It's a retarded argument.

Genetically anyway. I don't promote race mixing because I really do enjoy western civilization.
>>
>>72240771
It's both

http://www.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1993074,00.html
http://articles.boston.com/2009-05-28/news/29263326_1_national-marrow-donor-program-mixed-race-multiracial
>>
>>72241500
Japanese work when you masturbate or use /pol/, which is why they do more, but by no means they are smarter, they are only better worker ants. While black people are often poorer so they join sport classes and bang bitches, while white people study.
>>
>>72240343
>>72241497
your an idiot, but we already knew that.
The meme, is pointing out when someone makes an assertion (a claim lacking either evidence or a logical chain from premise to conclusion) rather than an argument,

It's not just randomly saying not an argument to things you disagree with, it's attempting to point out that most people do not even know what an argument is, let alone do they know a good argument from a bad one.

Thanks for being a perfect example of exactly what the not an argument meme, is attempting to call attention to, people who lack the ability to think, but like to pretend they can.

Again, thanks for the laugh.
>>
>>72241236
Tha'ts a plus, but many genes evolved to coexist, and upon blandaupping you create new untested varieties.
>>
>>72241665
Race mixing is not bad if both parties have something to offer

I hardly think Somali, or African for that matter has anything to offer for 90% of Europeans. Somali who's 150cm in height, iq at the level of animal and can barely write has nothing to contribute to humanity as a whole.

But if you compare say, European race mixing or Asians then there's hardly anything wrong with it, unless the Asian happens to be from South Asia.
>>
>>72240611
That's non sequitter (anyway you're all inbred as fuck)
>>
>>72241676
Well shit, hope my future kids don't get leukaemia or liver disease!
>>
>>72241915
I agree anon.
>>
>>72241961
>Anyway you're all inbred as fuck)

Not an argument
>>
File: race BPepKhCCYAAwFMu.png (512 KB, 599x627) Image search: [Google]
race BPepKhCCYAAwFMu.png
512 KB, 599x627
>>72240193
Minnesota Transracial Adoption Study.
>>
>>72240611
>race mixing is beneficial on a genetic level
>diluting your Aryan psychic powers by breeding with bestial races

Nice try kike.
>>
>>72241915
/thread
>>
>>72240193

Considering there's also plenty of cases where single genetic lines develop and concentrate defects due to interbreeding, an occasional refresher of the ol' gene pool isn't to be looked down upon.
>>
>>72242147
>Get called a kike
>Be nigger

Of course, a fucking leaf.
>>
>>72242117
I've had about enough of your shit Stefan
>>
>>72242117
Rare
a
r
e
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-04-27-18-04-42.png (650 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-27-18-04-42.png
650 KB, 2560x1440
YOUR HOUSE
>>
>>72242232
I think he makes entertaining videos with emphasis on facts, why he's not liked here?
>>
>>72242228
>nigger
>advocate for race mixing

Well of course race mixing helps YOU Jamal.
>>
>>72242369
Did you even read my argument you fucking maple syrup sipping, limp dick havin, DUDE WEED votin, LOL WHAT GOLD? havin, BOW TO THE QUEEN cunt?
>>
>>72242144
Dats racist
>>
>>72241497
>>72242117
They are not paying for your shilling to be bored out of your life. At least try Jewing.
>>
If humans have the ability to perceive beauty in other humans as biologically desirable traits in a mate then doesn't that mean we also have the ability to discern what is ugly and not genetically beneficial for us (non-whites are ugly).

Humans did not evolve having women choose their mates, that only started in the past 100 years.
>>
>>72241212
>If you keep fuggin the same people over many generations, the same thing applies.

If we create the universal world race would it be also inbreeding on a larger scale because we're all the same now? Your argument is stupid. The gene pools of the races are large enough for healthy intramixing.
>>
half white half asian girls are the prettiest by far
>>
>>72241779
You seem to be confusing intelligence, which was mentioned nowhere in my post, with diligence, which is what I said and you proceeded to describe.
>>
>>72240193
Don't matter much, already have obvious socioeconomic disadventages.
>>
>>72242895
>Humans did not evolve having women choose their mates, that only started in the past 100 years.
That's an argument.
>>
File: 1459011181477.png (262 KB, 489x489) Image search: [Google]
1459011181477.png
262 KB, 489x489
>>72240193

Well if you take subject A who's adapted to cold, low sunlight environments, had an ancestral diet of meat and dairy and cross it with subject B who's adapted to incredibly hot and sunny environments and has a diet that has never included dairy, some meats but mainly vegetation, do you think the offspring of both would be able to survive in either climate assuming climate control isn't available?
>>
>>72240611
Muslims are just naturally deficient. The 80IQ has nothing to do with the cousin fucking.
>>
>>72240193
http://www.webmd.com/hypertension-high-blood-pressure/guide/hypertension-in-african-americans

>African-Americans are more likely to develop complications associated with high blood pressure. These problems include stroke, kidney disease, blindness, dementia, and heart disease.
>>
>>72243586
see >>72241880
>>
>>72241212
ok, you are literally retarded. Do you really think that inbreeding and having a child with someone of the same race are the same "same thing, just on a larger scale."? consider suicide and never reproduce for the sake of the humanity
>>
>>72242895

>Humans did not evolve having women choose their mates.

No we pretty much did, it wasn't "direct" though, women were sneaky about it just like chimps are.

Garnish a crowd of orbiting males, mate with the alpha at peak ovulation, then fuck all the betas. No one will know who the father is so they won't kill the kids out of jealousy.

Also depend on males to attack other males who try to rape rather than earn your love, the family community/tribe would protect you.

This made evident by the fact that twice the number of women who have existed have passed on their genes then men who have existed, if men were the sexual selectors then we'd be the dominant sex passing on their genes and there would be a large amount of genetic dead-end women.
>>
>>72240611
>Race mixing is beneficial on the genetic level
It depends, when white people mix with inferior races they inherit bad third world traits that are undesired in the modern west.
>>
>>72244074

That doesn't answer my question.
>>
>>72240948
Its going to be interesting to watch the Israeli population. Iv'e heard rumblings of Eugenics going on there already. Not state sponsored mind you.

I still think it will work
>>
>>72245026
Wtf Jewish law already has eugenics, same as all religions.
>>
>>72240611
race mixing =/= having kids with your sister or cousin
>>
>>72241915
So racemixing with a tall, strong and intelligent Somali woman is recommended?
>>
>>72246672
I know, that's why you guys are so batshit already. I'm talking about the Russian mix in to try and stabilize the population.
>>
>>72244525
Humans didn't evolve like chimps. We don't have "alphas". Our natural biological state is a tribe which relies on stable bonds between men to bring down prey and continue existing. Human females do not ovulate openly which triggers a response in men.

Tl;Dr, you're a cuckwit
>>
>>72247326
Argument.
>>
File: racist-white-out.jpg (118 KB, 684x467) Image search: [Google]
racist-white-out.jpg
118 KB, 684x467
>>72240193
>What is heterosis.
>What is inbreeding depression.

OP is scientifically illiterate.
>>
>>72240193
Is Stefan Molynux the Joe Rogan of /pol/?
>>
>>72244463
>Call me retarded
>Brazil

Into the garbage it goes.
>>
>>72242909
Never said we should do that.
>>
>>72240193
Flag checked.
Everything ignored.
Nice try kike.
>>
>>72247579
No, he thinks sober.
>>
>>72247415
>What is heterosis

something that barely has any evidence in human coupleling.

>inbreeding depression

Something that occures in communities with low genetic variance, AKA not a white problem at all lol.
>>
>>72247484
>heterosis
Doesn't exist in humans. In fact there is evidence of the opposite, mixed-race offspring have a far higher occurrence of various genetic disorders.
>>
>>72247579
Joe Rogan isn't as intelligent, but he also isn't a psychopath. Also Joe Rogan is somewhat entertaining and likable.
>>
>>72248087
>Men are getting legally rekt
>muh man up

nah he's a dumb idiot who got slapped around a bit too much
>>
>>72247484

>Heterosis

Dude, unless we're talking about ultra-orthodox jews in new york, you don't have a point.
>>
>>72240193
ONE
>>
>>72248237
I said he wasn't as intelligent and I certainly never said I agreed with him on everything. Just prefer him to that psycho Molyneux
>>
>>72248769
>Just prefer him to that psycho Molyneux

sorry but Joe expresses way more psychopathic behaviors lol.

Maybe you identify more with psycho's nd you can't see it or something.
>>
>>72249349
Please elaborate
>>
>>72249487

Well for one dude is in UFC.
So drive for adrenaline and extreme situations including violence and severe concosssion inducing activities.

He requires pot to not go bad.

When he questions certain people on certain things like Milo on religion he will just torture the person with considering the argument.

He tells people to just man up when he can't deal with the scenario.

He is not very self-aware either. His opinion changes depending on who he talks to.

He sties to be edgy but when challenged he goes full force SJW.
>>
>>72250075
I'm fairly certain most of that is bullshit, but even if it were all true I still don't see psychopathic tendencies
>>
File: genetic-diversity-among-apes.jpg (86 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
genetic-diversity-among-apes.jpg
86 KB, 960x720
>>72248280
>>
>>72243798
>dementia
What? They're born with dementia. THey don't develop it.
>>
>>72250454
>I'm fairly certain most of that is bullshit

why? Certainty is gained through knowledge, you just speaking out of you personnal feeling for this man.

> if it were all true I still don't see psychopathic tendencies

then I suppose you do not know what a psycho is.
>>
>>72240193
>HURRR DURRRR SCIENCE IS A CONSPIRACY, EVEN THOUGH I HAVE ZERO EVIDENCE
>>
>>72250965
Actually, there are two confirmed bottleneck events that correspond to large volcanic eruptions that affected the entire planet.
>>
>>72247326

>Females do not ovulate openly
Yes, that is a core factor here. If she can't ovulate openly and can fuck at any time, and men want to fuck at any given moment, then no one can know who the father is down the line.

>Humans dependent on male cooperated tribes to hunt food

That doesn't make men the selectors.
>>
>>72251189
And for those not descending from subsaharan africans, there's *another* effective bottleneck for the first OOA event at about 70kbp (discounting the second major OOA event which we can safely do to get the broad overview.)

Also keep in mind that Chimpanzees are not exceptionally diverse, so they are not a benchmark of what we would see in a healthy species, they are still somewhere below that.

So the human race *as a whole* inclusive of everyone today is actually a very narrow race genetically, with very little genetic diversity. And that's not just a meaningless buzzword, it has real implications for evolution. Look up 'punctuated equilibrium' if you are not familiar with it, please. Diversity is something a race stockpiles in times of good, and burns in times of bad. When there are survival pressures, when life is hard, new and better forms come by boiling the less fit genes off.

Without sufficient diversity, this does not work. Too much is boiled off and the race is extinct.

The wider the mix you have to start with, the more grist for the mill, and the better the chances of surviving catastropic changes in environment.

Again, the human race is exceptionally narrow. It's far more narrow if you remove sub-saharan africa.
>>
>>72243798
The article (which isn't even a peer-reviewed journal article) just say s"maybe be due to genetics" but offers no evidence for that.
>>
POST TO END THIS

If you take a white person and mix them with a black person, you are creating a variant that does not have a race. It will have a mixture of phenotypes that are defined in each parental race. The child would not be as suited to survive in either environment as the purely evolved parent. There is a reason there are not blacks in cold environment, or whites in hot environments. They evolved to fit that environment. When you cross-breed these, you are creating something unique, something 70% black and 30% white or some number. It is never 50-50% when using whites because of the sheer amount of recessive genes. The offpsring COULD potentially inherit the best genes available in each, but that would only provide something like intelligence and specific twitch-fibers, nothing that would allow it survive better in the environment it developed in.

tldr; if all technology went out and we were reverted back to natural selection, mixed races would die out because they're not optimized.
>>
>>72240193

heterosis is a meme, hardly any human populations are genetically depressed

There isn't any bonus or downside to racemixing, besides the child tending to have characteristics intermediate between the races of the founder parents (in addition to the parent's particular traits)

The parents are far more likely to divorce, or demonstrate less family cohesion generally, so tough luck for most mongrels.
Thread replies: 95
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.