[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> conservashits
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (107 KB, 526x526) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
107 KB, 526x526
> conservashits
>>
>>72237278
I don't get it
>>
>>72237278
Just push the button fascist
>>
>Trans uses the wrong bathroom
>It's our fault for noticing that they are in the wrong bathroom
>>
File: 1424296557239.jpg (14 KB, 232x246) Image search: [Google]
1424296557239.jpg
14 KB, 232x246
>>72237278
I promise you if any of those things were going on in the bathroom I would raise a stink.

Then I'd drop a stink
>>
>kill corruptors
>kill all enemies
>kill those in poverty and/or help the ones that actually will work if given the chance
>kill those destroying the environment
>see poverty

Things liberals will never do
>>
>>72237278
If you dont like cis men using the bathroom just look away
>>
>>72237278
Should I look away when a little kid gets raped in the bathroom, too?
>>
>>72237278
Yes, because liberals have a real knack for looking away from things that offend them.
>>
>>72237278
> MAN IN THE BATHROOM WITH MY 5 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER
> JUST LOOK AWAY
>>
>>72238210
>degenerate man in the same room as my wifes son
>look away
>>
>>72237690
>implying McDonald's bathrooms aren't already war torn, filled with homeless, and poverty stricken
>>
>>72237775
Please do.
It's hard enough, as-is. ;-)
>>
>>72237278
Youre the sick freaks who wont stop talking about it

Its obviously soooo important
>>
>>72237278
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mY8tx4huoqM&feature=youtu.be

>Occupy democrats

why even try?
>>
>Muslim is raping my daughter
>JUST LOOK AWAY
>>
File: image.jpg (125 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
125 KB, 960x960
>>72237278
>>
>>72237278
i don't want the big adult men to scare me like a little girl because ... i am the big adult man scaring little girls

what's not to get?
>>
I don't even care anymore. I thought this whole gender divide was in favor of women, but if they want men in drag with them then whatever.
>>
>Trans people using bathrooms is as important of an issue as war, poverty, and corruption.

Fucking give me a break.
>>
I want to take showers in the female showers at the gym.

if you dare question my sexuality or gender you should be arrested. if you say that i make no effort to appear feminine, then youre just spouting hate speech and should be arrested.
>>
It's images like this why I don't use facebook desu.
>>
>>72237278
>because this is an important issue
>the great pee-pee crisis of 2016
>>
>>72239142
tits or gtfo
>>
>>72237278
I know it's bait but whatever

>corruption
Democrats easily take the cake on this one, their leading candidate is literally a criminal

>war
Obama is the one who pulled out of the middle east and literally ignored the JV team while they were chopping off peoples heads

>poverty
Liberal policies keep families in a constant state of dependency. The government has replaced the father. Also, the Democrats love helping the poor out, but as soon as you work yourself out of the middle class, they tell you to give up your money for redistributive purposes.

>environmental destruction
Investing in nuclear power is the way for affordable and renewable energy, not to mention climate change is impacted by the actions of humans as much as progressives claim.

>homelessness
Fuck you, I'm tired. How many progressive atheist groups do you see out on the streets helping people. I can't think of a single one, but I do know that churches gladly help homeless people.

Fuck you shit bait.
>>
>>72239901
Nuclear power is not renewable.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.