[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
QUAN BEE strikes again
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (139 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
139 KB, 1080x1920
You guys listen to the new Beyonce album yet?

I hope not, though, because doing so is a form of cultural appropriation
>>
>Lemonade marketed towards black females
>YOU WHITIES CAN'T LISTEN 2 IT

So, when are jim crow laws coming back?
>>
I don't listen to nigger music anyway
>>
This
So race wrar now
>>
>>72236246
>Censoring names

Please stay at reddit
>>
>You guys listen to the new Beyonce album yet?

I've never listened to a Beyonce album before I have no idea why I would start now

I hate that this qualifies as a "current event" and that everyone in my age group is knowledgeable of this stupid bullshit and has an opinion on it
>>
>>72236246
That's fine. I mainly only listen to eurobeat nowadays anyway.
>>
If only we had the power to erase them.
>>
>>72236246
That's senseless. She could make far more money not limiting her potential audience.
>>
What the fuck is #lemonade?

The drink?

Tha fuck is this bitch on about?
>>
>>72236246
Would pirating it piss them off even more?
>>
>>72237877
Of course. Not only would you be appropriating their culture of theft but you'd be stealing from a strong independent black woman.
>>
File: Quintessentially.jpg (21 KB, 268x291) Image search: [Google]
Quintessentially.jpg
21 KB, 268x291
>>72236246
Dear mud people

I'm not sorry to state that Shakespearean drama is not for you. You do not get to erase European history and culture.

faithfully, Me.
>>
>>72239684
But anon, a strong black trans woman was the real writer behind Shakespeare's work. He couldn't even read or form a sentence.
>>
>>72236246
At first I was interested because Father John Misty was on the album, butt then I read this...

>Woke up this morning in an unmarked car with a band aid on my temple, a slight metallic taste in my mouth and a Beyonce writing credit

Another case of a black woman stealing from a hard working white man. She lacks the talent to write her own lyrics, so she steals them from a white man. Then she turns around and says that the album is not for white people. Fucker her, stealing a white man's lyrics and then saying that white men shouldn't criticize her. She is the welfare queen of music.
>>
File: image.png (622 KB, 600x698) Image search: [Google]
image.png
622 KB, 600x698
>>72240972
DAS RITE NIGGUH
>>
File: 2008-04-07 2008-04-07 002 005.gif (897 KB, 800x430) Image search: [Google]
2008-04-07 2008-04-07 002 005.gif
897 KB, 800x430
>mostly white males help make the song

>THIS ONE FOR US OOGA BOOGA
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.