[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Prediction: Cruz will announce Rubio as his running mate and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (132 KB, 1024x648) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
132 KB, 1024x648
It's genius.
>He teased Carly to throw off sussption.
>He wanted to get out of the cuck states that tend to be more socially progressive
>Told Kasich BTFO in Indiana.
>Now at 4pm, Cruz and Rubio will seal the deal and unit delegates, creating momentum and makeing it possible to her to 1237.

I'm telling you /pol/... this could be the only movie that could save Cruz.
>>
>>72235712
Well it's a shitty movie then OP.
>>
>making it possible
They'd still need at least 80% wouldn't they? That's still practically disqualified, Cruz wouldn't be able to get that much even if Trump and Kasich dropped out.

The only thing Cruz can do to stay relevant is an independent bid, and he's the best man for the job. Running a moderate would siphon votes from Hillary as well as independents, the GOP would want Cruz as he's an extremist who would pull votes exclusively from Trump.
>>
>>72235712
but Rubio is ambitious and he knows it's better for his career if he just lets whatever republican into the meat grinder to run again in 2020
>>
>>72235712
For what purpose? Is this supposed to excite the voters and lead to victory?
You cannot create an alloy of failures and call it the gold of success.
>>
>>72235712

Republicucks have been sucking up to hispanic voters this entire election cycle ...
>Cruz
>Rubio
>Guacamole Bush

End up getting the richest white man yet anyway.
>They think putting the two cubans on one ticket will win.
>The RNC is so stupidly fucked up it is hilarious.
>>
>>72235712
stay thirsty my friend
>>
File: image.jpg (747 KB, 1017x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
747 KB, 1017x720
How is Cruz so smart??
>>
File: 1454821356238.png (438 KB, 474x600) Image search: [Google]
1454821356238.png
438 KB, 474x600
I don't think so anon
>>
>>72235712

Oh no, this alliance will probably be almost as strong as the Cruz/Kasich coalition was. It's like they always say, "As Minnesota and Puerto Rico go, so goes the nation."

I am now #CruzingWithRubio
>>
>>72235712
to get 1237 trump needs california (80% to win)+new jersey (99% to win)+26 more delegates with 4 proportional states left (and he's favourite in all of them)

game over
>>
>>72235712

a robot and a rat walk into a BAR.

Donald unloads 20 rounds of OTM 30 06
>>
>>72235712
hated kikeshill announces another hated kikeshill as running mate

no one cares

more at 11
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.