[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump VS Hillary
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
File: trumpvhillary.jpg (46 KB, 650x325) Image search: [Google]
trumpvhillary.jpg
46 KB, 650x325
Who is actually going to be the next President?

No shilling please
>>
>>72232106
there will be no next president, Trump will be the first Emperor
>>
>>72232106
It's hard to say but my money is on Trump. Clinton has too much baggage.
>>
>>72232106
Hillary will win, and anyone who says otherwise is delusional.
>>
>>72232208
Fpbp

Hillary is at her strongest

She can't use behind being the presumptive dem nominee

In head to head with trump she will come off as a disinterested, tired, entitled, lying, disingenuous cunt
>>
File: 1458695874211.jpg (324 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
1458695874211.jpg
324 KB, 500x750
>>72232208
>>
File: one-shekel-x225.jpg (10 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
one-shekel-x225.jpg
10 KB, 225x225
>>72232307
.05 cents has been deposited in your account
>>
File: 1460047943301.png (306 KB, 500x378) Image search: [Google]
1460047943301.png
306 KB, 500x378
I know everybody loves Trump on here but lets look at the general election voting demographic for a second

Trump is going to win the white working vote

Trump is going to win the white republican vote

Hillary is going to win the white liberal vote

Hillary is going to win the white Democratic vote

Hillary is going to win the black vote

Hillary is going to win the Hispanic vote

Hillary is going to win the Muslim vote

Hillary is going to the Women vote

I just dont see how Trump is going to win in the general election......
>>
>>72232864

Hey I'm voting trump and I know all my black and white friends are voting trump because we need jobs and stability.
So don't worry about the black rep vote we exist and we wanna make america great again.
>>
>>72232106
It is all depends who the Bernie bloc will support

>>72232208
>unironically wanting another Caesar
I hope he gets stabbed by his VP or something
>>
>>72232106
My bet is on her baggage. Out of all the candidates, she is the weakest against him. He doesn`t have any `muhlady` mental barriers, so he can just spend the rest of his campaign just listing all of the horrible things she has done, without talking about policies at all. Even if she is immoral scum, she still tends to hide behind vagina shield and isn`t used to all out on stage attack.
>>
File: hip_twat.jpg (479 KB, 1448x966) Image search: [Google]
hip_twat.jpg
479 KB, 1448x966
>>72232106
Hilary.
Thanks to your lefty, college campus, safe-space student population and your failure to halt the spread of liberal ideals.
USA is THE most SJW, politically correct nation on Earth and you're going to get the president you deserve.
Cucks.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.