[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Not this bitch again Cruz is done for!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: SPKGz6M.jpg (35 KB, 503x778) Image search: [Google]
SPKGz6M.jpg
35 KB, 503x778
Not this bitch again

Cruz is done for!
>>
>>72230861
holy fuck, I got a new motivational picture for no-fap weeks

thx op
>>
the unfortunate faces ticket
>>
Can't get much more annoying then her. And the way she talks, jesus christ, every day Americans don't talk like that, she just seems out of touch.
>>
Cruz is going to announcer her as his hypothetical VP at 4:00 isn't he
>>
>>72230939
FPBP
>>
jesus christ UGHHHH
>>
D I A M O N D S
I
A
M
O
N
D
S

post more please
>>
>>72230950
this. that's one ugly ticket
>>
>>72230861
I want her to flap those jowls on my knob while I call her Seabiscuit and Applejack and tell her to go down on me like its HP stock
>>
I'd blast her in the arse. Dirty old bitch is probably into all the kinky shit.
>>
>>72233381

She's a kike worshipper. You bet your ass she's degenerate as fuck.

I'd choke her until she's about to pass out, then fuck her in the ass. When she comes to, and the pain starts to register, I'd do it all over again.

And again, and again.
>>
>>72230861
how is this thing even considered human

we /x/ naw
>>
Someone give me a source that says she is a Jew, please. Her name could work too.
>>
>>72231911
kek
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.