[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"allies" Yeah fuck off cunts
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: CFyJGl5UUAAOp_K.jpg (79 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
CFyJGl5UUAAOp_K.jpg
79 KB, 1024x576
"allies"

Yeah fuck off cunts
>>
What?
>>
>>72219358
>People actually thought Iran was a serious threat to world peace.

Within the context of 'who is most likely to start the next war', the USA is a safe bet. In that context they're the greatest threat to world peace.
>>
>>72219655
I think its a map of what country the people of a certain country hate the most.
>>
>>72219358
Is that the Portugal flag on Italy, or just Iran really really scrunched up?
>>
>>72220753
Afghanistan if my memory is right.
>>
>>72219358
Alaska says Libya
>>
>>72220624
Then it's wrong
Everyone here fucking loves America,we live the American way of life more than they do

We don't hate any country,but if i had to pick one we dislike most it'd probably be Paraguay
>>
>>72220624
Why does Italy hate you so much?
>>
>>72220624
I remember it was supposedly a survey made in these countries where they asked people what country represented the largest threat to world peace.
>>
>>72221032
And those are the results
>>
>>72221011
Which country is the biggest threat to world peace?

For some reason people think America is a threat to world peace. This is clearly anti-clapburgerism.
>>
>>72221153
>For some reason people think America is a threat to world peace.
Simplifying it down to "most likely to start the next war" it's not exactly wrong.

Though there's a bit of "Most likely person to hurt a criminal: A policeman" to it.
>>
America cannot be a threat to world peace, for America creates world peace. The concept of peace wasn't even invented until 1776; prior to that there was only war and famine
>>
>>72221284
>prior to that there was only war and famine
and rape, don't forget rape.
>>
>>72221338
Rape only existed in white nations, then they spread it around the world
>>
>>72219358
> murican flag on russia
Lol what
>>
Fuck the US bloody Amerifats.
>>
>>72219358
>Ukraine
>USA and not Russia

How? I mean I don't seriously think either are a threat to world peace ATM but you'd think Ukraine would think Russia.
>>
>>72221284
pax americana is sort of a thing
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.