[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>it will never be the 90s again >you will never go to a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1460251819753.jpg (1 MB, 1842x1382) Image search: [Google]
1460251819753.jpg
1 MB, 1842x1382
>it will never be the 90s again
>you will never go to a typical American high school in sunny california
>you will never work a retail / fast food job during your high school summers and have slacker style hijinks with your friends
>you will never go to UCLA / USC / UCSB / UCSC / Pomona College

THIS. THIS is the source of all suffering in the world.
>>
I had all that, but not in California. California sucks.
>>
File: 1461552704288.jpg (32 KB, 400x236) Image search: [Google]
1461552704288.jpg
32 KB, 400x236
>>72217892
>it will never be the 90's again
>falling for the 90's meme
>>
>>72217892
but it will be, in 2090.
>>
File: sandman.jpg (67 KB, 500x310) Image search: [Google]
sandman.jpg
67 KB, 500x310
>>72217892
>you will never endure the resurgence of hippy fashion where every ditzy girl thinks its soooo cool to wear her mom's old bell bottoms to school and listen to the Dead and the Beatles non-stop
>You will never experience the post-Columbine Marilyn Manson Satanic Panic v2.0
>you will never watch several of the best rock musicians of your teen years die of heroin overdoses and suicides
>you will never watch the terms "Alternative" and "Indie" be applied to the most mainstream of music
>you will never watch the death of Punk
>you will never watch the birth of Nu Metal faggotry

(sorry for mostly musical references, but thats all I was paying attention to culturally when I was a teen)

bro, the 90's were as shitty as any other decade. take of your nostalgia glasses. The only thing that made being a teenager in the 90s radically better than it is now is that nobody had the internet until about 1996, and literally nobody in high school had a cell phone. Kids actually played outside, and teenagers actually raised hell in the streets instead of talking shit on twatter

>inb4 someone posts the video of a bunch of teens fucking off at 7-11

People still fuck around at 7-11 while drunk. Let it go.
>>
>ywn ride with mom to Blockbuster on Friday with your friends and wonder through the isles deciding what to watch and what snack to get
>>
>>72219186
You can still do that.
>>
>>72219549
All video rental places in the US are gone. Only redbox remains
>>
>>72219549
there are no more blockbusters left and mommy won't talk to me anymore after i cumsharked her.
>>
>>72217892
>believing that the "typical" American high school experience meme
>buying into Hollywood's nostalgia for profit scheme
Does it get more bluepilled?
>>
California sums and is full of Mexicans cucks.

I was fucking Caucasian Mexican women left right and centre when I visited there. Hispanics true are cucks.
Muslim here. Bangladeshi origin.

Let me tell you about Tower Hamlets, East London.
>it's a sharia zone
>CCTV literally everywhere, and in peoples homes
>Street checkpoints (sharia police search you for alcohol and drugs)
>all women under 29 years old have 11pm-6am curfews
>your home gets a monthly searching (by sharia police)
>TV licensing is just half price if you're a Muslim (double the price for non Muslims)
>sharia police search anyone who steps off public transport
>our Muslim women aren't even allowed to speak in public without being granted permission
>all metal cutlery is banned
>all plates and dishes are banned
>instead we use plastic cutlery and paper plates

We're also practising a form of Islamic communism within our community, and it's working.

Have you heard of Anjem Choudary, our or future prime minister?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.