[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Atheists hate Muslims. Gays hate Muslims. Why does /pol/ hate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 8
File: GIF.gif (908 KB, 562x490) Image search: [Google]
GIF.gif
908 KB, 562x490
Atheists hate Muslims.
Gays hate Muslims.

Why does /pol/ hate gays and Atheists?
>>
>>72211338
We also hate Muslims
>>
>>72211338
>le ebiny of my ebiny is my friend :-DDD
>>
>Atheists and Gays hate Muslims

(Citation Needed)
>>
>>72211338
>Atheists hate Muslims.
>Gays hate Muslims.
Bullshit. Most of them are liberals and liberals love Muslims.
>>
>>72211548
I'm an atheist who hates mudslimes

Also POO
>>
>>72211338
The enemy of my enemy is not my friend.
>>
>>72211548
Those of us with any wits do.
Literally the only retards i ever hear spouting pro islamic tolerance bullshit are the christians.
In norway we have the retard christian people's party and in germany they have the retard christian democratic union.
Maybe the atheists in india and murrica are just... "Different"?
>>
>>72211722
Atheists are people who hate their own culture and religion. At least in India.

Also noice dubs
>>
I'm a gay atheist. Muslims are basically my most natural enemy since I'd get a double death sentence under their laws.
>>
>>72211784
If i lived in a loo i'd hate my culture too.
>>
>>72211784
Just as most will appear as anti Christian in Christian cultures, anti Jewish in Jewish cultures.

Also
>Indian culture
>8 armed elephant people
>worshiping cows
>>
>>72211784
What are Indian atheists like? Hinduism is a pretty based religion.
>>
>>72211928
Just your average minority loving fags. Liberal as hell.
>>
File: Dawkins.jpg (247 KB, 1864x1056) Image search: [Google]
Dawkins.jpg
247 KB, 1864x1056
>>72211338
> Sikhs historically fought Muslims
> use pic of Sikh to discuss Muslims

Also, /pol/ doesn't hate gays and Atheists. We hate the queer community and organized atheism. Both are tools for the left. Fuck, it is very unlikely for a gay or atheist in the west to openly criticize Muslims.

Pic related. /pol/ for the most part likes him because he worries about the loss of western culture over catering to Muslim bullshit.
>>
File: sjw shills.jpg (183 KB, 1024x887) Image search: [Google]
sjw shills.jpg
183 KB, 1024x887
>>72211338

>>If X is true, then how come Y? Checkmate Z.

Get out.

If cancer fought aids, we wouldnt be glad to get cancer.
>>
>>72212031
The whole notion of organized atheism is fucking retarded in itself.
Only brainless cucks who call themselves atheists just to be controversial/oppose christianity etc, would willingly associate with an "atheist organization".
t's like having an organization for people who don't watch football.
Completely nonsensical.
>>
>>72211784
Wait.
There are people in india that don't hate india?
You shit in the fucking streets and like it?
Retards

>>72211338
Everybody with a brain hates muslims.
>>
>>72211999
I think a lot of atheists fall for that if they don't read basic philosophy. Religion is basically philosophy but made to be accessable: Judaism is basically political philosophy with some Platoism in the form of Kabbalah, Eastern religions like Hinduism and Taoism have a much more thin line between philosophy and religion.
>>
>actually hating gays

There's nothing wrong with them, mate. It's even compatible with nationalism.

>Because there are also healthy people from lots of different races. You know, most people don’t equate Nazism with homosexuality. Why do you think this is?
I think it's based on a stereotype and, initially, heterosexuals prevailed in the nationalist movement. Also, public opinion calls nationalists rough barbarians, murderers, and so on, so observers from outside probably think that the nationalist has to be a strong, fearless street fighter, and gays represent gentleness, kindness, and harmlessness. In the public imagination, it doesn’t make sense that men who prefer the beautiful and glamorous side of life can fight for their rights and ideas.

>Is BSDM closely linked to GASH’s ideology then?
Oh yes, they are as closely connected as smoke and fire. Almost all nationalists have a piercing, traditional leather skinhead jackboots, and blue jeans, which became a sexual fetish for us long ago, as well as shaven heads. By our nature, sexual intercourse is rough. This is similar to primitive passion. Some of us have slaves, but they often aren’t nationalists. We treat sex as something sacred. This is similar to how believers treat God. Sex is a transmission of passion, emotions, pleasure and—last but not least—sperm into the body of a brother. We give part of each other. This is a very important part of our sexual life. From outside, it can seem as if we treat sex too thoughtlessly, but this isn't the case; each act of sexual intercourse between brothers bears a deeper meaning. It is a secret ceremony between the devoted.

http://www.vice.com/read/meet-russias-gay-aryan-skinheads-finally-bringing-homosexuality-to-the-neo-nazi-world
>>
>>72211338
Im a white racist aetheist that does not mind the religious or gays. I do hate faggoty progressive christain types though.
>>
>>72211338
/pol/ hates everybody, even itself
>>
/pol hates everything, I have yet to see one thing that they actually like.
>>
>>72211338

Most atheists will defend Islam over Christianity.
Most gays are pretty based and normal people.
>>
File: 8553860615_7136d0c825_b.jpg (291 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
8553860615_7136d0c825_b.jpg
291 KB, 800x600
>>72212154
Its not even that. I think the issue comes down to people who lack their own individuality and desperately seek a group to belong.

For example, lets say you are a dude who likes dicks. Weird and gross, but hey whatever thats how you roll. Why the hell would you then make who you are as a person defined by this?

Same with the 420fags. You smoke pot. Great. I drink but like its not a big deal. Fuck, now that I think about it, even many drinkers are doing this.

Why can't people just fucking be people instead of finding some stupid collective to join?
>>
>>72211338

Pol hates everybody. It doesn't if its enemies also hate each other, they all have to go into the oven. That's the philosophy of /pol. There will be no alliances of convenience.

Of course, it's also all delusion. The fact is that the white race will disappear within 8 generations. Demographic trends prove it. Islam and China are in the ascendancy. Which of the two will end up ruling the world has yet to be determined. But the smart money goes on the Chinese.

Good bye, white people. You had a nice run.
>>
>>72212357
chocolate milk
everybody loves chocolate milk
>>
It's not that I hate gays, I just wish they wouldn't be such fags about it.
>>
File: mfw.jpg (171 KB, 1258x688) Image search: [Google]
mfw.jpg
171 KB, 1258x688
>>72212357
>>
>>72211338

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTIIMJ9tUc8

Dank memes from the last decade general?
>>
>>72212431
Chocolate milk is fucking disgusting.
>>
File: murica.jpg (77 KB, 600x375) Image search: [Google]
murica.jpg
77 KB, 600x375
>>72211784
>Atheists are people who hate their own culture and religion. At least in India.

Bosnia too.

>>72211611
>Also POO

Hi there Burger Shitinmypants.
>>
>>72211338
>Gays hate Muslims.
Do they now?
I've also seen atheists bash christianity only.
>>
>>72211548
>moderates throw gays off buildings
>>
>>72212367
The kind of people that defend Islam like that usually describe themselves as spiritual. Most atheists hate Islam, at least here in the lesser caliphate.
>>
>>72212293
Atheists exist because the teenage 'le atheism is cool' meme doesn't die in some people. They're just pathetic edgelords.
>>
>>72212357
i like food, guns, donald trump and lifting
>>
File: picture-4.png (676 KB, 1146x1133) Image search: [Google]
picture-4.png
676 KB, 1146x1133
>>72212636
Not here unless they're somewhat independent or left Islam itself and try, desperately, to redpill their atheist friends into realizing how shitty Islam in.

>>72212555
Yeah I'll take a handful of gross people at Walmart vs a huge chunk of an entire fucking country being littered with human shit.
>>
>>72212743
Religious people only exist because the "I'm not mature enough to grasp death and give my life purpose" meme. They're just pathetic weaklings.

Now for this I would get fedora pics and many (You)'s.
>>
>>72212556
>Do they now?
Well they want to throw them from roofs and stone them afterwards (in that fucking order). I'd hate everybody who wants to do that to me.

>I've also seen atheists bash christianity only.
Look at sam harris for example. He is one of the most prominent voices in the atheist movement and rapes islam everytime he speaks about religions.
>>
>>72212941
>sam harris
Yeah /pol/ is fine with him.

The issue is that the typical atheist is really just someone who was raised in a family that probably now would look down on Trump for being "vulgar" and thinks, wow fuck that, but isn't even knowledgeable about all faith in general.

So you'll have someone who will shit talk Christianity. Fair enough. But then Judaism or Islam comes up and their tone changes even though a lot of the shit they hat about Christianity is a part of Judaism and even worse in Islam.
>>
Fuck off retard. Atheists are the biggest muslim apologists around.
>>
>>72213255
They even crucified their God, Richard Dawkins, in their appeasement of Islam.
>>
>>72213255
>pope kisses the feet of refugees, and welcomes them into europe.
>Dawkins calls mudslimes barbaric savages.

By atheists, you surely meant Christians?
>>
Jews hate Muslims.

Why does /pol/ hate Jews?
>>
>>72213422
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/richard-dawkins-disinvited-from-conference-for-offending-feminists/article/2581704

It says feminists but it was actually muslims
>>
>>72213605
Yeah, I know that leftists hate Dawkins, because he calls them out on their shit, and criticizes Islam.
What's your point?
>>
>>72213177
Many people I know are not atheists in the fedora sense. They just don't give a fuck about religion and some go to church on christmas because of tradition.
Many of my friends are from some small village in northern germany where in the nearest city there is a huge problem with violent turk gangs.
So they hate muslims for the same reason you hate niggers, but not for religious reasons.
I only know of maybe 5 people who are well read enough on religious topics to really critizise them.
I think those internet atheists that gather on reddit are fedora edgelords and retarded popsci fags. But they are not the majority. For most people religion doesn't play any role in their lives.
>>
>>72211338

The enemy of my enemy is not always my friend.
>>
>>72212336
How many AIDS particles do you have inside you?
>>
>>72213859
Sure. My best friend is an atheist like that. He loathes fedorafags. I also have a friend who likes dick and he hates "pride" and shit like that.

The reason why you see /pol/ hate these groups is because of the loud ones who are shitty. All-in-all, /pol/ doesn't actually care. I wouldn't be surprised if half of /pol/ are atheist and if a good portion are homo without trying to pretend to be straight.
>>
>>72212336
Kill yourself already.
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.