[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did Sweden elect a Social democrat prime ministeri? Reinfeldt
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: xWtOPutp_400x400.jpg (20 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
xWtOPutp_400x400.jpg
20 KB, 400x400
Why did Sweden elect a Social democrat prime ministeri? Reinfeldt did well in every possible way. I know he was also cucked as fuck but Social democrats are really the cancer of the world and a big reason why Sweden is taking so many shitskins.
>>
File: IMG_0295.png (23 KB, 500x294) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0295.png
23 KB, 500x294
>Reinfeldt did well in every possible way.
>>
>>72208456
>Reinfeldt did well in every possible way.

Reinfeld needs to be hanged. As much as I hate the current government, they did shut down some of the retarded measures against unemployment that was just meaningless and encouraged corruption.

Reinfeldt loved mass immigration, when he got the chance to choose between passive support from SD and getting raped by the greens, he chose the later.
>>
Okay I get it Reinfeldt was shit but you elected even worse cancer.
>>
>>72208456
>Reinfeldt did well in every possible way

The man who told us to "open our hearts" for immigrants and that we'd just have to accept the millions in cost.

This from the supposed right wing representative.

Kill yourself.
>>
>>72208733
Our current government is a miniority government, it is just that the center right are total cucks who thinks that they will ever be able to govern without the approval of Sverigedemokraterna.
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BGz1xlLuZIw

This minister of your Current Government started to cry when you couldnt take any more shitskins
>>
Wasnt it your Current minister who started to cry when you couldnt take more "refugees".
>>
>>72208886
When are your next parliamentary elections? I'm sure that the left will be totally crushed then.
>>
>>72209066
Yeah, she is a fucking joke. Her title is deputy prime minister, but when the PM got ill, the social democrats brought up another guy as a temporary replacement. So she is deputy in name only.
>>
>>72209404
It is in September 2018. It is going to be interesting for sure.

I think we will get reports of Rapefugees attacking young girls now when Walburgis is coming up around the corner. We have tens of thousands of kebabs that are running around in bands.

If I had a daughter, I would lock her into her room this weekend.
>>
>>72209066
>Wasnt it your Current minister who started to cry when you couldnt take more "refugees".

Yes. And she's now being pushed to resign after her party the Greens were found to be housing and supporting Islamists.

Their housing minister had to resign for fraternizing with the Grey Wolves from Turkey. Another guy refused to shake a reporters hand because she was a woman.

The Green minister Åsa added fuel to this fire by claiming they dindunuffin and that it was the evil media that was to blame.
>>
So it seems like you got rid of cancer and got even worse one.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.