[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are mail order brides like Sink a realistic alternative to MRA/MGTOW
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 10
File: thai.jpg (38 KB, 359x394) Image search: [Google]
thai.jpg
38 KB, 359x394
Are mail order brides like Sink a realistic alternative to MRA/MGTOW movements in Western society?
>>
>>72204179

>complain that your women are costly and materialistic
>actively pay for a woman who will marry you for a house and immigration status

Are you dense?
>>
>>72204640
FUCKING RARE DUDE
>>
File: 1447973426330.jpg (15 KB, 211x203) Image search: [Google]
1447973426330.jpg
15 KB, 211x203
I don't understand the attraction to gooks
>>
>>72204640
Hello there, are you a muslim? are you a monkey? Are you both? Secret island paradise? who are you rare Aladdin Pakistan
>>
File: stefan3.jpg (20 KB, 804x446) Image search: [Google]
stefan3.jpg
20 KB, 804x446
>not moving to Cambodia and buying cows for prostitutes
>>
File: Lena_Dunham.jpg (887 KB, 2700x1803) Image search: [Google]
Lena_Dunham.jpg
887 KB, 2700x1803
>>
>>72204640
R A R E
A
R
E
>>
>>72204179
Nope, on average it only takes about 18 months for them to become 'Americanized' and divorce-rape you like any other western cunt will.

You have that small window of time where they will be grateful, but once they realize they can clean you out they will leave your neckbeard ass.

I've seen this half a dozen times already with people I know and on goybook.
>>
File: comehither.gif (2 MB, 345x259) Image search: [Google]
comehither.gif
2 MB, 345x259
>>72204640
This.

>>72204179
Face it fag, if you haven't found your traditional soulmate by the time you're twenty-eight then you are fucked.
>>
File: Amy_Schumer.jpg (101 KB, 270x300) Image search: [Google]
Amy_Schumer.jpg
101 KB, 270x300
>>
>>72204640

I do wonder if they are cheaper and more obedient in the long run though.
>>
>>72204640
Macau, China.
Not Aladdin Pakmanistantinople.
Cool though
>>
>>72204839

>Muslim?
No.
>Monkey?
Yes.
>Both?
>Yes.

>>72205085

I've made a few friends in my life that tried them. One of them, out of maybe 10..stayed together for longer than a year. Enough time, coincidentally, to get settled, make friends, and finalise the immigration papers.

Whether they're from Nepal, Louisiana, Rome or the Congo, women are still women.
>>
>>72204179
there's no way a 60kg 5'3 looks like the one in the pic.
>>
>>72204640
I have this flag already you cocksucker

go report back when you have a *real* rare flag
>>
>>72205284

>The US
>implying you know what any of these little picture icons means

get fucked, best friend.
>>
>>72204179
>Job: Construction
>Hobbies: Housework
>60kg at 5'3
>>
I'm importing an E. Europe QT3.14 later this year.

am..am I doing the right thing, /pol/?
>>
>>72205366
Yes. They are the most trustworthy women, they'll never cheat on you.
>>
>>72205349
>>>implying you know what any of these little picture icons means
true, I have no idea where that is from

>I'll never forgive the Brits for my Triumphs. Why did they look so cool but fail so spectacularly?!?
>dat wiring
>insert Lucas and warm beer joke here
>>
>>72204179
That picture does not look 60kg, more like 50.
>>
>>72204765
I don't understand why people would have a scat fetish.
>>
>>72204179

>name: sink
>18 years old and born in '87
>english: basic (the hell does this even mean)
>job: construction
pffttttttthahahahahah

yea this is the mail order bride site for used up thai prostitutes
>>
>>72205415
>>Yes. They are the most trustworthy women, they'll never cheat on you.
not sure if bantz or not, but I honestly think she wouldn't. Sure, you never know, but that's my bet, anyway. She's Serbian FWIW
>>
>>72205366

she's gonna leave you the second she sees the ugly virgin she's been paired with since she's now in the "land of opportunity"
>>
>>72205589
No bantz. You're making a fine investment. Serbians women ESPECIALLY are loyal.
>>
>>72205727
Thanks, Romania-bro! Maybe I'm deluded, but I'd trust her to be faithful more so than most if not all of my 'murrican girlfriends. She's total wife material.
>>72205658
Nah, she'd give it till she got citizenship at least. I'll let you know for sure in 3 years.
>>
>>72205188
I have to weigh in on this since nepal was mentioned. In some cultures divorce is absolutely haram and all marriages are aranged more or less. Like in Nepal. I know a bunch of westerners who married locals and not a single divorce. Its not a part of the culture, you marry forever. As for mail order brides, absolutely haram, they will divorce rape you and bring their entire family to live with you.
>>
File: 1439534647533.jpg (38 KB, 480x454) Image search: [Google]
1439534647533.jpg
38 KB, 480x454
>>72205569

Uh...
>>
>>72204179
I have considered that for the future. Why should i settle for some washed up white whore who slutted around in her 20s and decides when shes 35 she wants to have a grand total of 1 child?
>>
>>72206017

I dunno, man. Take the Nepalese girl to America with a new culture and she leaves those Nepalese ideas behind..
>>
>>72206017
>special snowflake flag shape
I hate you. Why can't your flag just be shaped normally like everyones other flag? Faggots have to be different, eh?
>>
>>72206257
says the country with the square flag

>>72204640
this
>>
File: ryry (2).jpg (126 KB, 1273x707) Image search: [Google]
ryry (2).jpg
126 KB, 1273x707
>>72205990
I hope ur not the kind of mong who met her on one of those sites where u have to pay to send her a message and pay to read her messages.

if so rip ur wallet and enjoy being scammed
>>
>>72205358
A true LBFMPBR
>>
>>72206472
nah on a regular dating site but some other anon actually clued me in to the very best and free way.

I actually just got back from Belgrade.
>>
>>72206197
Well, I know many nepali girls who moved to the US and I haven't heard of any divorces. I know one girl who got married and stoped doing shit afterwards. But if you are raised in a society where everyone you know got arranged married to somebody forever and marriage day is the most important day of your life and is central to your religion then its very different. You have no idea man how much things are different here. Also if your entire family knows you are married you cant escape that either. Not that i am propogating nepali male order brides but many useless middle aged americans married nepali qties and it was a great deal for all of them. If i ever turn 50 and desperatly want to have 5 children I might do something like that myself.
>>
File: ryry_teeth.jpg (55 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
ryry_teeth.jpg
55 KB, 300x300
>>72206539
alright, gl then. Althou I dont understand why ppl dont just date girls from their own culture who speak the same language instead of trying to import some chick with basic english and nothing in common with them.
>>
>>72206257
Says the plus sign flag.
>>
>>72204179
Job : Construction
Hobbies : Housework

So I would have a thai cutie with tight pussy, who is handy with tools and building shit AND like to clean the house and keep it in check,
all i have to do is bring home money.

Sounds swell but my serbian gf is kind of like that already so no need here.
>>
>>72204179
>There are women who would actually do this to get into fucking Australia of all places
>>
>>72206665
I can tell you why I did. I wanted to find a wife who is the least tainted by feminism, still believes in muh patriarchy, wants to be a housewife, and is religious.

E. Europe is the best place to go for that, IMO. More power to anybody who can find a woman like that in the US, but I didn't.
>>
>>72204179
>sink has a higher level of education and more work experience than me
>>
>>72204988
8/10 fit, good job, non sperglord here.

Been on so many dates already... I'm getting tired of it real fast. Turn 28 in June. Last chick I was with I had to break up with because she thought I should pay for everything while she was dangerously financially irresponsible. She was hot as fuck and had good values outside of that, terrible daddy issues and super fucked up family.

Almost every girl I met prior and after are fucked up. Horrible emotional issues, leftists, you name it. So fucking tired of this shit. I just want an 8-8.5/10 with good values to raise children with.
>>
>>72207117
>Last chick I was with I had to break up with because she thought I should pay for everything while she was dangerously financially irresponsible. She was hot as fuck and had good values outside of that, terrible daddy issues and super fucked up family.

Sounds like a bitch I dated but I'm 23 and she was 30. She barely put out. Glad I learned that lesson.

Current GF is a qt, well accomplished, better job+education than me and is 29. Will try to marry.
>>
>>72207117
>finding a single 8 who doesn't have severe emotional issues, a non-fucked up family, and good values
TOP FUCKING KEK
maybe if you're a millionaire
>>
>>72207362
She was 29.

She put out a lot and I regularly shut her shit down and eventually told her she needs to get professional help. She had dated exclusively shit heads before me(abusive, you name it). Had a fucking stalker. I was literally the first guy that held her hand in public.

She takes advice from her friends that make equally terrible decisions, and her mother who married two abusive men and let her children get abused.

It was like the world was on crazy pills. I miss the sex and the arm candy, but my brain has to keep me from getting dicknapped. I really hope she gets therapy, she's going to end up with another abusive guy, which might mean her life.

Good luck anon, I feel like it's a hopeless endeavor. I think I missed my window.
>>
File: 1417787866502.png (231 KB, 438x438) Image search: [Google]
1417787866502.png
231 KB, 438x438
>>72207117
if ur an 8/10 the chance of u dating a girl who is 8 or above is very low, unless u have the other traits that all girls want.

I dated alot of grills too before I found my fiancee, in my experience you notice on the first date that that they are off/insane/low-IQ/princess-syndrome so its easy to just go from date to date until you find someone who is better.

I knew after the first date that she was different and after the 2nd date I knew she was the one. took me 2 years of dating but it was worth it.
>>
>>72206257
>Why can't your flag just be shaped normally like everyones other flag
>Has a 1:1 flag
>>
>>72207912
I try to stay humble anon. I get hit on regularly and women buy me drinks.

The ex got pretty upset when some random girl walking by grabbed my ass as we were at a bar.
>>
>>72204887
I'd marry that cow before I'd marry Lena Dunham.
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.