[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>good goys as long as they spend all day watching tv , playing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: fotofnewjlexer_photo.png (204 KB, 353x402) Image search: [Google]
fotofnewjlexer_photo.png
204 KB, 353x402
>good goys as long as they spend all day watching tv , playing video games and watching anime, they will be no threat to us diluting and eventually destroying the white race.
>these vices will degenerate them to the point of no chance of them reproducing , they can be aware but they're just as useful as a soldier in a battlefield without a bullets
>>
I can't wait for VR to become a thing.
>>
>>72201164

>tv
Agree.

>games
In moderation these aren't as bad as the memes say.
>anime
I don't like it, it's seems kind of degenerate though.

What do you propose is the best way to spend your time then?
>>
>>72201164
Thought: the Jews promote degeneracy so that God will view them as more righteous relative to everyone else. But shouldn't they know that God is smarter than that?
>>
>>72202060
its because they are self diluted. They literally denounced the Messiah of Christianity and had him executed.
>>
>>72201164
>tv
Definitely.
>video games
Shooters, yes. Indies and Valve etc. not really.
>anime
The Jew fears the samurai. How could Jews possibly infiltrate the Japanese entertainment agency?
>>
good riddance to cuckskins
>>
File: 1458061818569.png (54 KB, 608x336) Image search: [Google]
1458061818569.png
54 KB, 608x336
>ITT what I don't do is degenerate and what I do isn't.
I don't watch tv, I play vidya and watch anime occasionally, but these things are all degenerate.
>>
>>72201164
stop it with that stupid shit
Jews are pretty based and do us no harm.
i support Israel
>>
>>72201164
>implying kikes want their oldest and truest enemy, the mudslimes, to gain anything more

It's a smart tactic. They flood naive euro countries with shitskins who think it'll be all okay and they'll assimilate, until they don't assimilate, and the cuck countries realize after a series of attacks over a long period that they were wrong about the mudslime shitskins, and hate for the Kike's biggest enemy will grow exponentially.

Whites are the Jews greatest ally and they know they'd be fucked without us. Unfortunately though, we're too soft sometimes and need to be kicked in the balls to regain our senses. We are an unfortunate and temporary sacrifice to halt the shitskin mudslime advance.
>>
>>72201164

A FUCKING LEAF

Nerd hobbies don't cause degeneracy, they're a symptom of it.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.