[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any burgers here unironically shop at Walmart?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 13
File: 1456896208778.jpg (62 KB, 517x610) Image search: [Google]
1456896208778.jpg
62 KB, 517x610
>Supporting the biggest welfare queen in America
>Then complains too many people are on welfare

Seriously, if you unironically shop at Walmart explain yourself.
>>
are you saying walmart workers are on welfare because walmart doesn't pay enough?

what do you think they would be doing if they didn't work at walmart? Working at Genentech?
>>
I shop at Walmart, but only ironically.
>>
I shop at Walmart cause it's cheap and convenient. Where else am I gonna get my guns, bibles and cardboard for anti abortion protest signs in one place?
>>
>>72200106
I shop there because I can shit my pants like a true American and no one cares
>A LEAF
>>
>>72200106
I ordered everything online except food from small businesses. I buy vehicles preowned from family owned business or restore them myself. I also don't pay state tax. I just really fucking hate Arizona and they don't deserve any of my money
>>
walmart is a job, not a career.

Unless you're a store manager, they make a good +100k/ year
>>
i buy basic clothes there really

their food selection sucks compared to the regular grocery stores here
>>
>>72200106

At Walmart rifling through the CDs and shitting my pants as we speak.
>>
>>72200106

>unironically not supporting the most efficient supply chained globally integrated consumer goods distribution network in all of human history

Walmart is literally one of the greatest achievements of our species
>>
http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/

I won't ever shop there.
>>
File: 1460828605304.jpg (146 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
1460828605304.jpg
146 KB, 720x540
>>72200692
Ah good, you only ironically shop there
>>
>>72200886
fucking cuck
>>
I went there once or twice when I was in a different city with no local target. Absolute shithole.
>>
if we abolished welfare then they wouldn't be welfare queens anymore would they?
>>
>>72200106
Shopping at Walmart is a fate worse than hell. All the merchandise is made so poorly that you will have to return or replace it within a few months of buying it. Walmart is too greedy to hire enough cashiers, so the lines always spill out into the aisles, making walking through at normal speed impossible. The store is fucking big that finding anything, including your friends and family if you bring them along, takes far too long. It really is a store of, by, and for degenerate rednecks and niggers.
>>
I can get ammo, dog food+treats, shampoo, supplements, a copy of a key, a new deadbolt, and a rotisserie chicken all at the same store.

Until another store opens up in my city that I can buy all those things at, I don't give a fuck about shopping at Walmart
>>
I shopped at Walmart near-exclusively when I lived in Florida, the worst state in America. I had no choice, because the next nearest grocery store was considerably further, smaller, more expensive, and filled with the dying husks of the oldest segment of boomers having fender benders in the cramped parking lot.

Now that I live in Montana, never fucking again.
>>
Where else am I gonna buy a frozen pizza, a TV and a gun, all at the same place?
>>
>>72200824

I'm confused, you described Amazon in greentext and then said Walmart in regular text.
>>
I mainly shop at thrift stores, amazon, and yard sales. I do get prescriptions filled at wal-mart. Can't beat those prices.
>>
>>72201307

Publix actually has a lot of prescriptions for FREE.
>>
>>72201274
amazon is pretty good honestly

you just have to not buy obvious fake shit
>>
I hate wal-mart

never shop there
>>
>>72201359
Isn't Publix a Florida-only franchise?
>>
I shop at H-E-B. Real Texas hours who the fuck up
>>
>>72200106
I rarely shop in Walmart. To me, Walmart is just alternative to Target. If a product that I want don't have in Target, I will check in Walmart. Sometimes, they do but most time they don't.
>>
>>72201454

Nope, they're all over the southeast (GA, TN and the Carolinas...and Alabama I think). The best ones are in GA imo. I'm originally from NY, where all the chain grocery stores suck horribly, when I moved to Atlanta the quality of Publix blew my mind.
>>
>>72201532
>tfw live in a large Texas city without an HEB

ree
ree
ree
>>
>>72200886
holy shit, look at this guy
>>
>>72200106
Sam's Club master race

It's like Walmart but with no minorities
>>
>>72201601
That sucks bro. I'm guessing you live in the pan handle?
>>
>>72201728
No, I wish.
>>
>>72201636

> going to an inferior costco for fats

why
>>
>>72200106
I only use Whole Foods.
>>
I shop there about once every 2 weeks or so, don't get much, toilet paper, dog food, soda, etc. It's the only "general" store within an hour drive.
>>
It's the closest store to me and it's the cheapest.

Nobody "chooses" to go to Wal-Mart, they just end up there because it's convenient.
>>
>>72201532
country fag checking in

corpus is the closest city to me

heb is the king of grocery stores

they have everything especially if you get to a super heb
>>
>>72200206
he's saying wal mart is the welfare queen because they know they don't pay their employees enough to live on but they're content to let the govt pick up the slack
>>
>>72201636
>Sam's Club
>not Mexico city
>>
File: 1461661592328.png (456 KB, 433x461) Image search: [Google]
1461661592328.png
456 KB, 433x461
>welfare queen
How can you fault Walmart for taking advantage of that system to stay competitive? Same with Trump making shit in mexico and hiring immigrants for seasonal positions, it's just good business decisions.
>>
I work there and I fucking hate it. Cap 2 represent niggas.
>>
>>72201831
>>72201601

You guys have a Buck-ee's near you? I went there for the first time recently despite having spent a lot of time in Texas, shit blew my mind. The size, the cleanliness, the weirdness. Totally lived up to expectations.
>>
>>72201359
Doesn't help me as we have none. My dog takes insulin. It's $25 at wal-mart and $180 at the next cheapest pharmacy. Doesn't make sense.
>>
>>72200106
Costco, Old Navy, Cabala's, and Nordstom's Rack is all I need.
>>
>>72201955

Tell Drudge that, so he'll stop with his incessant headlining of how much in taxes Google and Apple are avoiding.
>>
>>72201983
Their signs are pure banter.
>>
>>72202004

Ah, I can actually relate. I take a medication that, at a pharmacy WITH my insurance, costs me $80/month. With an online coupon and no insurance at Walmart, $12/month.
>>
I love walmart. I go there bumping 80s music and walk around for hours
>>
>>72201983
nearest buckees is literally a few hours away from me

it is a nice place though to stop when youre traveling

>it takes me 8 hours to get out of texas going north
>>
>>72200106
i hate cheap chinese shit
>>
>>72202100

Yeah, I was totally trolled by one. It said something like "EXIT 132 - You can hold it!", and I had to pee. I figured I'd wait to stop at the Buck-ee's as per the sign, until I realized Exit 132 was about 140 miles away.
>>
>>72201369
Amazon was good until they adopted state tax (nearly no other site does this) and started fucking over nonpreime members by not preparing shipping orders for 3+ days
>>
>>72200453
dog bless xdd
>>
File: 1442769242662.png (1 MB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
1442769242662.png
1 MB, 2000x2000
>>72201231

>Now that I live in Montana, never fucking again.

goddamn fags invading my state
>>
>>72202100
>>72202269
>If I see that fucking beaver one more time...
>>
>>72202307

I'm not originally from Florida. I love this place. Please let me stay
>>
>>72200106

>worst prices of any supermarket
>lowest quality offbrands

Walmart is terrible. I can go to costco, buy their offbrand shit, and it'll cost less than the walmart brand and be better than the real shit every fucking time. It's insane. If I can't find it there, Fred Meyer/QFC have something high quality and cheap, and they have good sales.

I see zero reason to shop at walmart. It's bad. The prices suck dick. The people there are bad. The employees are worthless, don't tell me it's because they're underpayed, they don't deserve more. If they did they'd have another job.
>>
>local store owned by sweet mom and pop charges $50 for a pack of batteries and sells green meat and moldy vegetables with insects nesting inside of them for prices well beyond that of a reasonable business
>wal mart sells adequate shit for far cheaper
>REEEE FUCKING COMFORMIST SHEEPLE BOYCOTT THIS BUSINESS DON'T YOU KNOW THEY TREAT THE OLD RETARDS WHO WORK THERE POORLY AS IF THAT SOMEHOW AFFECTS YOU
>>
For quick bullshit I need.

deodorant, razors, oil when I had my audi. Just little bullshit here and there that I know is 24/7.

Target is always the god tier choice. I buy their brand plain shirts and everything I can, they have random dank specialty/seasonal foods (Christmas milk PBTH). I even got the suit for my sisters wedding and got it tailored for a total of $270 including the last minute ebay china shoes. Walmart will never be as tasteful, period.
>>
>>72200106
They sell the same products as anywhere else as far as food goes, and it's cheaper.
>>
File: 1448893831165.jpg (114 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1448893831165.jpg
114 KB, 800x600
>>72202357

I suppose you can stay. Just don't be like those faggot californians who move here, then want to change everything so it's like cali. I hate that shit so much; if you want cali, then fucking stay there, goddamn.

Where'd you move to?
>>
I shop at Giant Eagle and Wal-Mart only

I just bought Guinness not too long ago for a dollar less than they sell at the liqueur store

>fuck me right? XD
>>
>>72202287
how recently was this
>>
>>72202474
>"tailored"
>>
>>72202503
They fucked Oregon too. They use to stay contained in Portland but now they're bleeding all over the state ever since that shooting in Roseburg. Tons of niggers coming up from California, my town went from 2 super old black people from the 1930s to 400 niggers in under a few months, all from California.

Stay in your fucking containment state, pinkos.
>>
Hello from /fit/

>10lbs of chicken leg quarters for $5.50
>>
File: CdbFJhsUUAAJLF1.jpg (80 KB, 600x797) Image search: [Google]
CdbFJhsUUAAJLF1.jpg
80 KB, 600x797
>>72202474
Holy shit, look at this fucking faggot

How many rent boys did you fuck that night hahaha
>>
>>72202287
I stop my Prime sub until I actually need it again, and holy shit did they take their sweet-ass time with the super saver shipping.

>buy something on a Monday morning
>it gets to my house three weeks later on a Friday
>>
>>72202637
Adjusted, Altered to fit better, not sure what the correct verbiage would be. I had a sweet old Indian woman do it, bless her heart.
>>
File: 1454918728513.jpg (37 KB, 888x568) Image search: [Google]
1454918728513.jpg
37 KB, 888x568
>>72202474
>mfw this deluded cuck has the same phone as me
>>
>>72202695
Only 8. I should have done better.
>>
>>72202761
Oh no, he has a phone that has been manufactured by the millions. How terrible.
>>
>>72202761
The m8 with CM 12 on it is a great phone don't feel bad.
>>
>>72202695
why do people save nigger reaction images
>>
>>72202841
>unintelligible Muslim gibberish
I don't read Arabic.

>>72202859
Is CM12 worth it?
>>
File: 9LEhBTc.webm (499 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
9LEhBTc.webm
499 KB, 320x180
>>72202860
To trigger fucking cunts like you
>>
>>72202917
>I don't read Arabic.
But you are fluent in nigger.
>>
>>72202639

Thankfully, we mostly just get old and rich californians who just want to retire in peace, but that also sucks because they can presumably remember when cali wasn't shit, but don't put 2 and 2 together and realize the policies implemented by their generation is the whole reason they came here to avoid the shit in cali now.

My town of 75k had maybe 15 nignogs tops for years and years, and now I'm seeing tons of them around. It's so fucking weird, I don't know what is drawing them here. There's not a lot of jobs, MT doesn't have great welfare programs, none of their family around to tell them to come...I don't get it.
>>
>>72202503

I'm originally from NYC and I feel that same way about there. It's been invaded by rich faggy yuppies/expat foreigners who are scared or weirded out by "real" NYC and try to homogenize everything, ruining it. I'm just happy for the opportunity to be here. I'm in Anaconda, 25 minutes west of Butte. Nearly every morning I get to dodge deer and elk on my commute, as opposed to dodging Haitians in Florida trying to scam insurance money. I got no goddamn right to complain about anything. Montana's cool as fuck.
>>
This is just as dumb as when people on the left who talk about ethical consumerism. Unironically kill yourself.
>>
>>72202917
At first not so much because the bluetooth with most modern cars (my friends 2015 Mustang and my WRX) it was shit, but after the current nighties it seems to have ironed out the bulk of those issues. I have a permissions issues when I installed pico gapps though. So I would say do a full or mini install for that if you've grown to use the google integrated stuff.
>>
File: spuskettie.jpg (86 KB, 625x455) Image search: [Google]
spuskettie.jpg
86 KB, 625x455
>>72202982
>spaghetti nigger
oh shit never mind. i wasn't paying attention to the flag
>>
>>72202991

Anaconda is alright I suppose. I'm not a big fan of the Butte area really.

My friend hit a moose this winter, and it completely totaled her car. Was pretty intense
>>
i dont mind ppl that work for their welfare

i mind the ppl that completely leech off the system
>>
>>72201846
They would still be working at Walmart without welfare, and most of them who aren't complete and utter retards would survive. Plenty of others pay their employees minimum wage, what's the difference? Don't legislate welfare and then bitch when people use it.
>>
>>72200106

Sometimes I'll go to walmart, because stuff is cheap there. But there are like 3 other big chain stores near me, so it is usually like choice #4.
>>
File: 1457552035561.jpg (70 KB, 900x500) Image search: [Google]
1457552035561.jpg
70 KB, 900x500
>>72200106
It's literally right next to my house and I'm always lazy as fuck to go any further for muh teddies & mountain dew
>>
I work overnight at Walmart. they are paying us $10/hr (+.50 for overnight) so I don't think anybody would qualify for welfare unless they were the only provider for a household with kids.
it isn't a horrible place to work but I don't consider it a career. just a job until I get into a real career.
>>
File: cucked.jpg (57 KB, 950x581) Image search: [Google]
cucked.jpg
57 KB, 950x581
>unironically shopping

Is "ironic shopping" even a thing? I mean, I can see hipsters doing that when they buy "vintage" flannels and shit, but does anyone actually make ironic purchases when they go grocery shopping?

"Hahahahaha I bought these Fig Newtons at Walmart because FUCK THAT PLACE."
>>
>>72201846
and i anticipated that and answered in my second sentence. what the fuck would they be doing without walmart, working on Wall Street or working for IBM?
>>
>They don't have an HEB in their states.

Thank god for fucking HEB when it comes to groceries compared to Wal-Mart/Target.

HEB Plus's are fucking amazing as well.
>Shopped at an HEB Plus in San Antonio
>Ran into Tim Duncan buying his fucking groceries there.
>People are in awe that this dude actually comes out from the Dominion to shop for groceries in person and not hire someone else to get his shit.
I could of gotten an autograph like all the other fucking mexicans bothering him, but I respected his space and just took it all in that he shops in person.
>>
File: Caldor.gif (35 KB, 320x206) Image search: [Google]
Caldor.gif
35 KB, 320x206
>>72200106
Walmart was a mistake. We used to have competition. Not just other national department stores, but independent small businesses have been slaughtered the same way poo in loos have taken tech jobs and made it impossible to compete.

The few cents you might save is in exchange for making China... only slightly less weak and us weaker economically. Laziness does not pay off. Who cares if you can find all the low quality versions of everything you want in one place? The trade-off isn't worth it in the long term. Boomers sold us out.

Walmart was a mistake.
Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.