[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does it make you feel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3000x2000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3000x2000
that you don't have children?
And aren't saving the white race?
>>
I fell for the childlessness-jew. :(
>>
>>72199657
But I do have children.
>>
>>72201719
Do you, are are they your wife's?
>>
>>72199657
i my not have any kids but i make up for it by not having any fucking kids
>>
>>72199657
With the current state of the world, I'd rather not raise kids here.
>>
I've never heard a single good reason for having children. Until I do I will continue to be a bachelor.

I don't think that my parents had children for a good reason, it was all about ego fulfillment for them.

"Get straight As! Grow up to be a doctor or a lawyer!"

A couple years ago as a grown man I casually asked my mother what kind of grades she got while she was in high school. She made a dismissive hand motion and went "Oh Bs and Cs." I'll never forget that shit. Me? I had to get straight As. Her? Oh Bs and Cs. What a dumb bitch.
>>
>>72199657
I am a big kid
>>
>>72202888

for you
>>
>>72199657
What if I'm not white?
>>
>>72203009
Sterilize yourself for the good of humanity
>>
Feels good. The most cruel thing I could do to a child is bring him or her into this cucked and degenerate world full of Jews and genocide. Even small beacons of hope such as Trump are but fleeting.
>>
>>72202713
You made straight As instead of Bs and Cs like your mother. thus avoiding being saddled with a kid who calls you a dumb bitch while posting on 4chan.
>>
>>72201926
My wife and I together.
>>
>>72199657
Pretty good since I won't be paying 25years of alimony + get stolen half of what left of my salary to taxes so that her Jamal can get welfare, go bother asking women why they make it bad deal for us to take care of them.
>>
It's much easier just to kill non-whites than it is to make more whites.
No edge intended.
>>
>>72199657
I do have children, I just let other guys raise them.
>>
>>72199657

Children are risky; they could grow up supporting the regressive liberal narrative - even if I homeschooled them, they would exposed to it eventually.

White women are cancer as well and marriage is a gamble

It's the single life for me and I'm loving it so far.
>>
>>72199657
Because, I'm in no position to start a family, I'm still in school, I'm unemployed, financially unstable etc. Plus I'm scared to shit of even trying to find a girl to date, let alone marry, thanks to false rape, and divorce imbalance.
>>
>>72203311

I didn't get straight As lol. I was always being grounded and made to feel bad because of my grades. That's part of the resentment factor.
>>
I have 5 kids faggot
>>
>>72199657
I do not have the money to support a child, plus I don't know a single woman who is worthy pf getting pregnant.
>>
File: 1428434778182.jpg (194 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1428434778182.jpg
194 KB, 720x960
>>72204264
>even if I homeschooled them, they would exposed to it eventually.

So you want to build the conservative equivalent to liberal arts university "safe space" for your children to shield them from "triggering" ideas?

You are as bad as the regressive left.
>>
It tears me to bits knowing my parents were married with their first kid of four on the way when Dad was my age (21) and here I am with not even a gf and wasting my time shitposting on /pol/
>>
>>72199657

Women are not interested in me.
>>
>>72202469
That is stupid. Have kids, teach them to cope. You don't have to buy them all the expensive shit, they are happy to play with a lot of other things. No IPhone 6, it's not a "must have". If you can put actual food on their table and send them to a decent school, it's enough and better than most kids in the entire world can get.
>>
>>72202713
Pass your A grade genes, asshole.
>>
>saving the white race
I think you mean prolonging it's suffering.
>>
>>72203220
How about making a strong, uncucked kid? Should be possible.
>>
It feel bad. It feels really bad. I'm 31 and own a house large enough for an entire family. I've got my head on straighter then most people I know but it hasn't gotten me much.
>>
>>72202469
>With the current state of the world, I'd rather not raise kids here.

Same.

And with the current risks for men due to state interference it's simply not worth it, marriage and children, even just co-habitation is a huge legal and financial liability to the man.

That's assuming you can even find a woman who isn't a total degenerate these days, good luck with that in the west.
>>
File: 1343585697266s.jpg (3 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
1343585697266s.jpg
3 KB, 125x125
First one is on the way.

Any dads here skip antenatal classes?
>>
File: 1379778707739.gif (185 KB, 200x310) Image search: [Google]
1379778707739.gif
185 KB, 200x310
>>72199657
Did my part.
>Be me 6' 2" green eyes dark blonde
>wife 5' 11" deep blue eyes blonde
Father four boys, all four blue eyed blonde haired, all over 6'. Three have married blue eyed blonde wives, and have blessed me with three blue eyed blonde grandchildren.
Damn it feels good to be white.
>>
>>72208663
Not having money to support children has never stopped you people from breeding
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.