[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where will the next World War start?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: balkan_fb1b3.jpg (184 KB, 642x509) Image search: [Google]
balkan_fb1b3.jpg
184 KB, 642x509
And why is Turkish a hilarious language?
>>
>>72199619
In your moms vagina.
>>
>>72199664
u wanna tussle buddy
>>
>>72199619
>Where will the next World War start?

Same shithole as the last two.
>>
>>72199750
I ain't your buddy, friend

But no I suspect Ww3 will start over artic resources or Mideast/Ukraine

North Korea can't cause WW3
>>
>>72200023
>north korea can't cause WW3
Why not? They got the nukes. They'd probably be wiped out by a coalition within a week, though. Just enough time for Kim to fire off a couple Dandong-5s at Seoul
>>
>>72200235
Yes but China would use that as an excuse to put a puppet in power and would go in with us... That isn't a world war. You need global conflict between two or more factions
>>
>>72199832
den Haag let Šešelj (literally Serbian Göbbels) go, so yes
>>
Will the Middle East ever grow enough balls to pick a fight with China?
>>
>>72202602
Are you using Goebbels negatively? Honorary aryan status revoked
>>
Russia's gonna start some shit in the near future, they'll be another proxy war in Turkey or some other sandnigger land and it'll keep escalating until war rages all over the Earth and we can hit the refresh button via nukes on this shithole.
>>
File: pinochet.jpg (85 KB, 1065x800) Image search: [Google]
pinochet.jpg
85 KB, 1065x800
>>72199619
>"One day the great european war will come out as some damned foolish thing in the balkans."

The balkans have always been the powder keg of europe.
>>
>>72203566

True!
>>
File: tatars getting wrecked.jpg (201 KB, 1023x756) Image search: [Google]
tatars getting wrecked.jpg
201 KB, 1023x756
>>72203825
up for some tatar raping again me lad?
>>
>>72199619
Tag team match up 2v1 of Russia and Best Korea vs. The People's Republic
>>
>>72203566
Yes. Either glass or gas this area. I am tired of being pawn and trigger for everything fuck you all Balkanite niggers.
>>
>glu glu glu

disgusting language
truly roaches
>>
Azerbaijan and Armenia
>>
>>72204005
Bulgars arent tatars. Dont insult us my feta friend.
>>
>>72207475
This
>>
there wont be another world war
>>
USA. Super sneak attack on the mainland. It's allowed to happen because...

Because of you /pol/. You have memed trump further and further closer to the master puppet office. The merchant doesn't like this... Third term incoming. Hold onto your assholes pepe and dubs posters
>>
>>72204005
>not realising the analbanians and the turks are the real enemies
dreaming_teen_gayreek.jpg
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.