[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I actually used to be a white nationalist until I realized that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5
File: 1457615624756.jpg (37 KB, 275x275) Image search: [Google]
1457615624756.jpg
37 KB, 275x275
I actually used to be a white nationalist until I realized that white men were some of the worst people in the world. I mean it. It wasn't propaganda that made me hate white men, it was my own experience with them. I fucking hate white men so much, I wish they would all drop dead or something. I can't even find them attractive anymore because their personalities are so, so fucking shitty. The thing that gets me is how they do nothing but bitch about white women not wanting them, yet they make no attempt to understand WHY it is we hate them so much. Here's a tip, it's not "propaganda". White men don't think that their shit stinks. But, of course, they'll never self reflect on their behavior because they're convinced that the only reason people like me hate them so much is because I'm "brainwashed". Your "moment" isn't about western civilization. It's about you wanting everyone else to kiss your retarded man child ass. Fuck that. White men want to be able to do whatever they want without anyone being able to call them out on it, makes me sick. I have every right to fucking hate you I would rather breed with a lizard than give birth to a baby with a white father for fear that the child could be born male and grow up to be another fucking disgusting as fuck shitty white man that's how much I fucking hate you I want to cut off your dick and shove it in your mouth and piss on it.
>>
>>72194067
So why are you using their system, technology, language etc.? If you hate us then move to Africa, what's holding you?
>>
>>72194067
*fart*
>>
>>72194067
t. alberto fago
>>
What kind of weird pathetic bait is this? sageeeee
>>
I used to be a Pepsi drinker until I realized Coke was much better.
>>
>>72194067
Wow, this thread is twice as interesting since the last time.
>>
I used to be a white nationalist until I discovered the joy of taking a bbc
>>
>woman
Is anybody even surprised?
>>
>>72194219
You missed the mark. OP was ranting about self-entitled and spoiled manchild, not geniuses.
What? Don't tell me you see no different between the two simply because they share the complexion.
>>
White boys think fucking sidways chink cunt is cute and they're so fucking stupid thy don't realize their kid is going to hate their guts for being a sick exploitative fuck and preying on his races women. Eurasians shouldn't be allowed to exist. White losers who seek gook whores need to be exterminated. Their unborn children should be ripped from the womb of their gook whore mother and burned alive right in front of the parents. Then, they white father and asian mother should have their genitals sown together and left in the forest to be killed by the elements. How's that for racial tension? They're disgusting psychopaths who selfishly breed despite natural selection working against them. They are the anti-evolution, the true enemies of humanity, using whatever mean possible to breed more sick fucking psychopaths into this world. The breeders of these dangerous criminals need to die just as much as the violent criminals themselves do. Look,

https://longingfordeath.wordpress.com
https://stuffeurasianslike.wordpress.com/
>>
>>72194067
I think the man child thing is partly true other than that you sound like have daddy issues.
>>
>>72194563
What are OP's symptom that indicated she has daddy issues? You might not even know it.
>>
It was probably a guy anyway. Fatherless men are everywhere.
>>
>>72194067
>The thing that gets me is how they do nothing but bitch about white women not wanting them

This doesn't exist outside the minds of bitter r9k tier virgins who lack self awareness of how disgusting they are and cuck fantasies.

Literally never heard this complaint from a normal white guy in real life, dating within your own race tends to be the simplest if by nothing but who you are around in general.

Possible exception is black girls, idk I don't struggle with women in general and am from the South so they are a different race I am around the most probably and they are often aggressively flirty more than any other group, never tried to make anything happen with it though
>>
File: Gita bait.gif (54 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
Gita bait.gif
54 KB, 625x626
>>
>>72194727
>she
>being this trusting of some shitpost on 4chan

kek
>>
>>72194985
>There's no way white women could hate us... right? :(
>>
File: 1461385119664.jpg (57 KB, 600x922) Image search: [Google]
1461385119664.jpg
57 KB, 600x922
>>72194232
*sniffs*
>>
This is a raid by /r/AsianMasculinity
>>
Somebody will mention small dicks and AsianMasculinity will say that whites are just like niggers

>It's a rerun
>>
>>72194232
>>72197040
quality bread
>>
>>72194067
Go back to China bitch
>>
>>72194067
you have to go back...
>>
>>72194067
Oh look, this thread again.
SAGE
>>
I actually used to be a good Chinese girl (until my Mom helped me discover the superior cocks of outdoorsy white men)

just kidding. I'm an hapa girl. I feel bad for hapa men but also hate them
>>
>>72194067

/r/asianmasculinity
/r/hapas

^ go see how much asian men try to hamster away white male superiority. they obsess over how asian women never date asian men because of their small penis and shit tier masculinity genetics. can't even grow a beard LMAO. at least nignogs and mudslimes can grows beads (at much higher rates than orishintels anyway). face it, asian men are shit tier for physicality and create genetics.

all you got was logical intellect as far as genes, in other words you may as well be fucking autistic.
>>
File: 1459833872100.jpg (43 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1459833872100.jpg
43 KB, 500x375
>>72194067
so lesbiana now or looking to get blacked?
>>
>>72194067
I would fuck the sass right out of you.
>>
>>72194067
stale pasta, limit yourself to one thread per night
>>
>>72194067
>I would rather breed with a lizard
Fuck yeah sign me up where them lizard tits @?
>>
>>72194067
Sage
>>
>>72194067
Just need a good dicking hon.

After you get off the rag of course.

....unless you're into that
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.