[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How will the average American's day to day life change with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5
File: 3j0w48qR.png (84 KB, 354x354) Image search: [Google]
3j0w48qR.png
84 KB, 354x354
How will the average American's day to day life change with Trump as president?
>>
>>72192169
race war
>>
I'll see no more Mexicans
>>
They'll begin to learn about old-hat financial slaughter.

Maybe it will be like a free education.
>>
>>72192169
more experience inside FEMA work camps, for many
>>
it wont change much for a lot of people

however:

the people in the heavy beaner states (SoCal, AZ, Nevada, NM, Texas, New Jersey) (and to a lesser extent utah, idaho, louisiana, alabama) will notice the difference though, especially the drop in crime

it will get somewhat whiter for a while but then trump will probably cuck it up and allow a lot of them back in as long as they didnt have any felonies on their records

then the people in the midwestern, midatlantic, and some southern states will notice a lot of manufacturing jobs coming back and the they wont have to be on gibmedatz any longer

but for people like me in glorious white montana my life will change ZERO
>>
>>72192549
We already know were the FEMA camps are, courtesy Bill Clinton.

No wonder he just wants to gtfo when he has to be paraded around by his """wife"""
>>
File: 1456977221241.jpg (1 MB, 990x1146) Image search: [Google]
1456977221241.jpg
1 MB, 990x1146
The peace and prosperity will be awkward at first, but then the nation will start relaxing and enjoying it
>>
>>72192169
>>
For young men in their 20s, especially those enrolled in institutions of higher education, a significantly smaller amount of them will get falsely condemed for sexual assault or rape as a result of extremely bias and sexually discriminatory courts or the judicial processes conducted internally within universities.

Overall, the poisonous ideology of Feminism, which has been weaponized for the purposes of vilifying men and exonerating women, will cease to garner momentum and American society will experience healthier and more natural relations between men and women.
>>
>>72192169
>Trump
>Being president

God my folder is getting too big, November 8th will be a fun shitshow, I'll say that much

>inb4 shill
I want all the candidates to blow their brains out, I just realize Trump has no chance in a GE, especially since all the illegals got the vote
>>
>>72192240
I wish.
>>
Edgy teenagers on /pol/ will finally learn about the true corruption of the rich.
>>
>>72192741
underrated bost
>>
>>72192240
from the ashes of that war america will be great again
>>
>>72193516
>INCREASINGLY
>NERVOUS
>MAN
>>
>>72193619
If that were the case, I don't mind martyring my life and future for the sake of honorable ideals principles, and I know there will be many who will do the same.
>>
Say goodbye to the shitty tax system
>>
>>72193996
which bank are we repealing. Tell it to me in names and figures. Tell it to me. Tell me which one.
>>
>>72193358
Dude, there aren't enough men getting falsely accused of rape for it to make a noticeable difference for your everyday person.

I vaguely knew one person who was falsely accused of rape, and that effects me in no way.
>>
>>72192169
Well if you've recently crossed the border from Mexico your address is about to change.
>>
>>72192169
>mandatory hand-size check
>Univision mysteriously disappears
>Megyn Kelly mysteriously disappears
>Blacks "have to work" (this isn't a joke, look at his policies. It's on there under immigration)
>Mandatory blonde combovers
>Mandatory tanning bed sessions
>Art of the deal is required reading
>Mount Rushmore is demolished and replaced with a digital portrait of Trump's hands
>>
>>72193811
>increasingly nervous meme
I'll be laughing my ass off in 5 months at you
>>
>>72194849
Are you sweating right now, Anon?
>>
>>72194286
This kins of issue has been an increasingly relevant discussion on the national stage. Universities will charge them responsible but then they try to sweep it under the rug so their school's name doesnt get a bad rep.

The thing is, most of these allegations come from fucktarded feminist sympathizing girls who regret having sex with the guy for various reasons, including being afraid of being branded as sluts.

The corruptive, future destroying decisions these universities make that are often unjust and undeserving would get exposed on a national scale as people start to bring more of it to court and people will start to sympathize more with the reality that college females are often sexually promiscuous.
>>
>>72192169
Well all the Mexicans will be taken back in a wooden crate.
>>
>>72194905
No, because I don't care who wins. I just don't think it's going to be Trump because our country is fucked beyond repair. Not that Trump could or even would fix it anyways.

It will be fun to tell me grandkids I voted in the most pointless, shitposted election of our history
>>
But Hilary has a 70-75% chance to be elected.... She's getting a lot more votes in every state...
>>
>>72192169
Giant luxury boat cars with 700 cubic inch engines will become the norm and easily affordable, the price of gas will be as cheap per gallon as a Mexican makes minimum wage per hour.
>>
>>72194940
Yes, but it isn't a common enough issue to effect the common everyday person.
>>
If Hillary wins, think about the cultural shift she would enforce on this country.

The next Merkel, if not worse.
>>
Things will get worse before they get better. Many prices will inevitably rise because companies can no longer rely on third world slave labor exploitation. I doubt the reduced income taxes we'll get will help much. And while we're waiting for American manufacturing to come back, a lot of people are going to be out of jobs, again caused by downsizing to compensate for lack of cheap labor.

Eventually, American manufacturing will come back and more jobs will open up. Also, many American small businesses will grow from the protectionist policies, and many overseas businesses will be forced to open up branches in America to stay competitive. All this new competition in addition to the reduced demand finally taking effect will drive down prices. The kicker? All this won't happen until Trump is out of office, allowing whatever dumbfuck replaces him to take all the credit.
>>
>>72193234
>Spend the remainder of my evening shitting off the side of an airborn $32,000,000,000 island letting my gold feces fall upon various European cities

fucking kek, i cant wait for all the limey asspain that will follow trumps inauguration

John Oliver should get deported first
then ricky gervais
then sting
then a bunch of the limey faggots at my work who shit on our country all the timeyet apparently it cant be so bad cause we choose to stay
>>
File: image.png (92 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
image.png
92 KB, 300x300
>>72192169
No more sand niggers. That's a win for me.
>>
>>72193234
Kekd
>>
>>72192169
Nothing. He won't he anything done.
>>
>>72198412
America wants a wall. If Trump gets elected and we don't get our wall because of Congressional bullshit, I expect many politicians are gonna be out of jobs come the midterm elections, and in their place, we'll have glorious trumpeters to give us our wall. This is how active and enthusiastic the public has become, and I think that's the kind of power Trump has. The man seriously does not care about his political career after the Presidency because he won't have one.

On that note, however, I wonder how many times they'll try to impeach him as soon as he makes it in.
>>
>>72192685
If I wasn't in Florida I'd be in Montana. Beautiful slice of country you folks have out there.
>>
>>72192169
OFFICIAL WHAT WILL HAPPEN AFTER TRUMP IS ELECTED
(disclaimer: I'm a Trump supporter but here I will describe both the good and the (short term) bad that will occur-- so you know how to prepare your loved ones)

first six months:
* Border patrols strengthened and mass deportations begin. Americans willing to take low level cleaning etc jobs immediately see a rise in their salaries-- but more money is made by new companies providing workers for those positions.
The stock market is jittery as it expects corporate profits to drop.
Recent Syrian immigrants are shipped back.

2nd 6 months:
First "confrontations" with China over trade cause the stock market to plummet. Trump in several widely publicized cases is very serious about demanding manufacturing for America be done in America. With Obamacare either repealed or artfully disabled, companies start allocating resources to fit the new paradigm.
The international media bitches like it has never before.

2nd Year:
The China confrontation results in what's called a "trade war"-- China is soon teetering as its exports are hard hit.
After reaching a deal with Mexico construction of the wall begins. It is completed in record time and under budget.
The (previously wildly inflated) stock market never recovers, but real Americans are starting to see their first real wage increases in decades. The effect is so profound, it makes the halting of most legal (as well as illegal) immigration palatable.

Year 3:
Having carefully kept out of wars, and with the economy on a new, more sound footing, Trump finds the General he's been looking for to knock out Isis. By adding victory bonuses to Soldier's pay in the form of Oil shares, the campaign is wildly successful. Liberals will for years complain is was too savage-- as Trump does not care to win "hearts and minds." he does win the war, however, and demands it be paid for with an Oil tribute over the next 20 years.
>>
File: cascadia-subduction-zone.jpg (57 KB, 620x350) Image search: [Google]
cascadia-subduction-zone.jpg
57 KB, 620x350
>>72198821
thanks
I lived in florida for a couple years but i couldnt seriously considering buying a house in a place riddled with hurricanes

though now i learn we're gonna have some great volcano wipe us out or some giant OVERDUE tsunami from the pacific wipe us out (pic related)
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.