[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Liberal psychology
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 1456030990363.jpg (18 KB, 284x339) Image search: [Google]
1456030990363.jpg
18 KB, 284x339
Okay. No shitposting.

Does anyone have any explanation for why liberals have 0 logic or sense what so ever? Whats the psychology behind such childish approaches?

Like for example:
Liberals support bernie simply because they think that the rich are now going to provide everything for them, yet, under bernies tax plans and economic policy, he would destroy the US economy while making the poor poorer by taxing them more, he even wants to tax the lowest earning household whom have been exempt from tax all this time. Why dont liberals understand that making the rich pay more doesnt fix their poverty status?

Thats just one example, but im still curious how the liberals became this blind and straight up retarded.
>>
>>72191742

Overempathy led to a desire to be as tolerant of others as humanly possible (except for those who do not want to play your 'whos most tolerant game), and suppression of negative thoughts is the best way to win that game. When you begin suppressing negative thoughts, you begin suppressing critical thinking and start to lack real world solutions, until you distill everything you say into a utopian intention that you have 0 chance of carrying out.

My sleepy meds are kicking in now, good night
>>
>implying that liberals pay attention to policy
The college students voting for Bernie are doing it because they think he will give them free shit they don't care where it came from.
>>
>>72191742
>>72192042
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/national/longterm/unabomber/manifesto.text.htm
explained pretty well desu
>>
>>72191742
Roger Scruton
Fools, Frauds and Firebrands
For free in the Pol library at Mega
Or briefly here: they transpose data and logic.
>>
Liberals think with feelings, emotion and their heart.

Conservatives think with logic, reason and their brain.

Liberalism is objectively a flawed ideology.
Women and nigs are naturally attracted to liberal ideals because it just furthers their lifestyle of not having to work hard or improve themselves in any way.
>>
>>72192070
But the question here is,why are they soo blind to his policies? We all know want gibsmedat, but they dont even concider the consequences
>>
>>72192227

Unintelligent people aren't able to think of the consequences of their actions beyond 5 minutes.

For intelligent people like you and I, this is something that's incomprehensible to us, but plebs are literally this stupid.
>>
File: tedonleftists.jpg (1 MB, 1200x1630) Image search: [Google]
tedonleftists.jpg
1 MB, 1200x1630
>>72191742
>>
>>72192227
They go through the education system being told not to look into anything with depth. What do you expect?
>>
>>72192140
>>72192350

ayy I found a friend.
>>
File: fuuuggggg.png (58 KB, 898x628) Image search: [Google]
fuuuggggg.png
58 KB, 898x628
>>72191742
>Okay. No shitposting.

NOPE NOT HAPPENING
>>
>>72191742
Pathos
>>
>>72192140
das it mane
>>
>>72191742
Liberals support Bernie because they can trust him unlike Hillary. They are willing to overlook policy flaws because of how much worse Hillary is.
>>
>>72191742

I can explain, friend. You see, it's all about self-righteousness, that feeling of smug moral superiority. The best term we have developed for it is "virtue signalling." It's a form of narcissism. The facts don't matter at all, only feelings. The way liberals signal their virtue is by countering the norms of traditional society. Now, this is important - For purposes of signalling, only the INTENTION of a belief matters, not the result. Thus, why liberals advocate naive, idealistic, and egalitarian beliefs and engage in pathological altruism and victim-playing. Hope that helps. I do have a Master's in Psychology, and while liberal psychologists would disagree, I can say it all fits with the prevailing theories from different areas if you connect the dots.
>>
They want to be accepted by as many other people as possible. It is the ultimate high for them
>>
>>72192850
And with regards to your specific example - Only the *intention* of "giving people money" matters, not the predictable result of ruining the economy for everyone. It is the "good intention" that allows liberals to engage in virtue signalling and self-righteousness.
>>
>>72191742
Read this.
http://www.anonymousconservative.com/blog/touching-the-raw-amygdala-an-analysis-of-liberal-debate-tactics-preface/

This shit is legit, and it works. I took it for a test spin and triggered some crazies on jewbook yesterday, some of whom I may be related to. The amount of ass hurt I generated was incredible. And they responded exactly like this article describes.
>>
>>72191742
I actually have a decent answer, OP

It takes a peculiar nature to be inherently curious about things. I remember even as a young kid in elementary school, I was fascinated with books because I had an active imagination, so any books i read filled my head with storied imagery.

Most faggots just want to be social, have a need to be accepted, stimulated, whatever. I was more curious and inside my own head.

As I got older I moved from fiction to philosophy. Here I started to realize that there is a path to higher and higher degrees of truth which align with reality.

As you begin to search you become further distanced from the illusions that liberals believe in. you see cause and effect, you look for results.

It takes a long time, and a specific sum of experiences to be sent on this trajectory. I used to be a liberal myself, but now, when I look at them, I see people with mental disorders.

I see people that monetize resentment. Its crazy.

I think thats the best answer.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.