[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We all know bernie voters hate hillary, but if he got the nomination
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (60 KB, 640x507) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60 KB, 640x507
We all know bernie voters hate hillary, but if he got the nomination would hillary voters switchover and vote for him in the general election? or do they hate him just like his supporters hate her?
>>
90% of bernie voters aren't registered or are under 18.
>>
Hillary voters are literally establishment zombies, they'd vote democrat if Trump was the nominee

if Bernie won he would unite the party effortlessly
>>
>>72190989

Nope, 80% of Bernie voters are hardcore anti-Trump or far-left SJWs. If they hate Hillary, their hatred of Trump is stronger. You don't see Hillary supporters crashing Trump rallies, it's all Bernouts.
>>
Each side will fall in line with their respective candidates. All this talk about swing voters is non-consequential.
>>
>>72191167
I seriously haven't met one hillary supporter ever, that might be because i'm half a NEET but i havent seen a single one online either

how is she winning? where is she getting these votes from?
>>
>>72190989
I bet we could subvert Hilary supporters to jump ship to Trump and Bernie supporters to jump ship.
We would just need to convince both sides that their candidate is as good as lost, and the only way to keep Bernie/the other one from winning and having a vote that matters is to vote for Trump.
We just have to keep hilldogs from going to Bern side and vice versa. I suggest subtle but forefront mentioning of similarities. Try to avoid anything 'hard' like opposition, seek common grounds with these demons.
>>
>>72191422
Old fucks who are on the verge of dying and want to see a woman become President once in their lifetime.

Along with low-information voters mostly made up of minorities and/or low-income people found mostly in southern states.

Feminists, and nu-male SJW's. A type worse than those found in Sanders' camp.
>>
File: 1457303711865.jpg (566 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1457303711865.jpg
566 KB, 900x900
>>72191422
>where is she getting these votes from?
Normies that watch lots of television and vote because they think its cool.
>>
>>72191422
niggers
>>
File: 1458712214314.gif (61 KB, 300x351) Image search: [Google]
1458712214314.gif
61 KB, 300x351
can we shill for bernie to run as an independent

it would split the democrat vote perfectly
>>
>>72191152
>voters
>under 18/unregistered
I think the word you were looking for was supporters m80
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.