[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
God obviously doesn't exist. So why are you still a believer?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 9
God obviously doesn't exist.

So why are you still a believer?
Thousands and thousands of years and still no one single prove of it's existence, meanwhile science keeps reviling more and more things considered as "miracles " before.

So obviously God is nothing but a fairly tail.
>>
Science hasn't done shit to remove kebab.
>>
>>72181509
may God have mercy on your poor lost soul
>>
File: image.jpg (935 KB, 1508x1242) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
935 KB, 1508x1242
>>72181509
God is alive and wants us to adopt more black babies.
>>
File: 1435955114374.jpg (79 KB, 337x304) Image search: [Google]
1435955114374.jpg
79 KB, 337x304
>>72183031
ALL GOOD GERMANS ADOPT MORE BLACK BABIES
>>
>>72181509

Christianity is a tool keeping the lid on something worse. Islam.
>>
File: image.jpg (259 KB, 2048x1356) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
259 KB, 2048x1356
>>72183815
Those aren't Germans
>>
>>72181509

God does exist. Otherwise, he wouldn't have sent down Donald Trump in order to build a wall to keep your ass out.
>>
>>72184083
The road to Hell is paved with good intentions.
>>
>>72183031
Hail Odin
>>
Church brunch is fantastic and the monthly potluck dinners for charity are lovely.
>>
File: 1024x1024[3].jpg (175 KB, 1024x527) Image search: [Google]
1024x1024[3].jpg
175 KB, 1024x527
God likes to play hide and seek, but there is nothing outside of God, so he plays hide and seek with himself, nobody can hide quite as well as God, at the same time nobody can seek quite as well as God

tag you are IT
>>
>>72184023

Secularism is doing that. The difference between the Muslim world and the West isn't a difference between religions. It's a difference between a religious society and a secular one. If the West took Christianity as seriously as Muslims take their religion then we'd be just as backwards and retarded as they are.
>>
>>72181579
this
>>
File: costanza.jpg (19 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
costanza.jpg
19 KB, 400x400
>>72184449
>If the West took Christianity as seriously as Muslims take their religion then we'd be just as backwards and retarded as they are.

Come on now.
We saw what happened when the West took Christianity more seriously than the East takes Islam currently.
We had the greatest age man has ever known.
Dues Vult
>>
>>72184418
deep bro 100 it
>>
>>72181509
Religion is more of an identity than actual beliefs. When you tell this to one of my obese brethren you're actually insulting them on a personal level.
>>
>>72184643
We even said like, "hey, let's not all fight over stupid theocracies, so let's instead have a secular government that observes mutual respect."

But, no, the haters will never be satisfied.
>>
i stopped believing a long time ago. I wish that my countrymen did too, bunch of fanatics. According to these fuckers, everything that happens here is God's will.
>>
>>72185294
it is
>>
True.
>>
>>72181509
>- Signed, the devil

Nice try Lucifer
>>
I'm conflicted to believe that our existence isn't fully random. The world works so systematically perfectly with one another it seems to me to be intelligently designed. Does that mean I go to a magic place when I die? Nah, I think there might be something that happens when we die if we are connected to anything past the visible/physical world we can interact with. I don't see why anyone wouldn't consider the possibility of there being a God, it hardly sounds that outlandish when we're on a fucking rock hurling around a ball of fire.
>>
>>72181579

fpbp

We need Christianity for the crusade. Atheist liberals won't save Europe.
>>
File: Catedral01.jpg (198 KB, 750x1000) Image search: [Google]
Catedral01.jpg
198 KB, 750x1000
>>72181509
The tyrant dies and his rule is over; the martyr dies and his rule begins.
>>
>>72181509

if god is real why the hell would he reveal him self in science if its all about faith

you should ask your self in a world with god what has science done for you?
>>
The overwhelming majority of "Christians" on this board are just atheists who are embarrassed by the obnoxious bullshit other atheists.

Christians didn't come up with the fedora meme.

We did.

How euphoric does that make you feel?
>>
>>72187338
from* other atheists
>>
>>72181509

I'm not. Fuckin cancerous dogshit.
>>
>>72184449

Please. We Christians had been removing kebab for 1400 years, and in the 30 years since secularism really took over, we've been flooded with muzzie shitskins.
>>
File: image.jpg (111 KB, 672x1023) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
111 KB, 672x1023
Alright. Maybe there's just a fundamental misunderstanding and you're genuinely curious, so I'll give you a genuine answer.

I believe in God because I feel a connection to Him and to His message. When I pray to God I feel like He is listening and guiding my thoughts. Through prayer I reach solutions that I don't feel like I could have reached on my own. I feel like God is listening and talking back to me and I wouldn't trade that relationship for anything.

I know a lot of people will read that and think "Oh you're just a delusional schizophrenic talking to an imaginary sky person". That's fine. You're welcome to think that if you want. It doesn't change the fact that my relationship with God has had an immensely positive impact on my life. Imaginary or not, I'm grateful that I pray.

I also believe that God is the embodiment of love and goodwill in the universe. That's a message I can fully support. Love thy neighbor. Turn the other cheek. Forgive and reconcile. Have hope and have faith. What a positive view on life! I live by those rules and I'm immensely happy because of it.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.