[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've never seen anyone racially discriminate against a black
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 139
Thread images: 26
File: 1458818515963.png (558 KB, 497x435) Image search: [Google]
1458818515963.png
558 KB, 497x435
I've never seen anyone racially discriminate against a black person irl.
>>
that's because most racists are pussies who only talk shit through the internet

like /pol/
>>
congratulations. you live in the real world.
>>
>>72177829

2014 is way too much to pay for a nigger.
>>
>>72178011
You don't understand... racism is INVISIBLE and it causes everything bad that happens to POC.

It is created by an ALSO INVISIBLE privilege that white people have (unless they are women, non-cisgender, queer, fat or old).

If you deny racism or privilege - you reveal yourself as a racist and everything you do is racist. This makes racism temporarily visible.
>>
>>72178213
kek
>>
>>72178213

Ha
>>
>>72177829
That is because they are so mentally primitive you risk a violent altercation over 1 fucking word: nigger. And where there's one there is always more. They don't call it chimping out for nothing. Violent primitives.
>>
Me neither and I live in the south, aka niggertown USA.
>>
>>72177829
That picture is kinda hot, desu.
>>
>>72177829
>go to university
>the couple living above me are of african-american descent
>really nice people
>chilled with them numerous times
>saturday night, they decide to throw a party
>they invite me
>"ahhh sure, they're pretty cool people"
>20 people, i'm the only white person there
>having a good time, everyone is cool and friendly
>suddenly some woman starts sharing her "getting discriminated against in real life" story
>everyone listens
>Then everyone else in the room starts sharing their own story clockwise in a circle, so that everyone has a turn
>within 45 min, there are at least two people crying, the party atmosphere is suddenly really sad and tense
>Saturday night...........sad and tense?
>i quickly pull a "oh oh oh sorry sorry, im getting a really important phone call" and then walk outside
>>
>>72177829
>going to prison for your crimes is racist

EVERY
TIME
>>
File: 1461426071842.png (333 KB, 453x695) Image search: [Google]
1461426071842.png
333 KB, 453x695
>>72178213
Well, what do we got here?
>>
>>72178213
Brazil bringing the bantz
>>
>>72178213
sick flag chinabrit
>>
>>72177829
>I commited a crime
>this is white peoples fault
>>
>>72179303

Thanks, French Guayana! I really enjoy your pineapples.
>>
>>72178213

why do you get your own flag?
>>
>>72179557
heh
>>
>>72179387
lel
As time goes by, they make things progressively worse for themselves?
>>
>>72177829
I saw a fatass white guy in a wheelchair on a bus call a Mexican lady a wetback once. I called a black kid a nigger when we were fighting in the first grade and a black teacher named Mr. Brown told me I couldn't say that word and to apologize, and I did.

>>72179557
I really enjoy your ass.
>>
>>72179588

4chan Eridium pass. I get my own flag, get to ban mods and can re-route users to reddit automatically.
>>
File: The Final Red Pill.png (91 KB, 904x628) Image search: [Google]
The Final Red Pill.png
91 KB, 904x628
>>72177829
I've never seen racism IRL (Yet). The closet "Racism" is often simply Europeans having preference for their own people, culture, liberty and survival before thinking of others. Which is only what every non European group can do and does do (for example in the UK you can have a Jewish charity, but a Welsh or english charity is banned). I guarantee you it won't be long before whites who are affirming their own existence is somehow 'evil'. Pic related.
>>
>>72179822

I would be the first to admit that it is a fantastic ass.
>>
White guy married to red pilled awesome black girl. 99.99999% of any stupid racist nonsense either of us have ever seen or heard has been from the same bunch of retarded assholes. Black males.
Black males are vastly more racist.
>>
Sometimes, when i'm outside and on the phone to someone, I call them a nigger when I talk to them, and refer to them as nigger every now and again.

On the few times people have asked me about it, I say "It's okay, my friend is black". Only once did they demand to speak to them, and when they did, she put on a black person voice and said "whatchu want, nigger?"
>>
>>72178213
Mr Britfag, what are you doing abroad? First in China, then Macao. Business?
>>
File: botnet.jpg (69 KB, 800x620) Image search: [Google]
botnet.jpg
69 KB, 800x620
>>72178213
Holy shit the Bantz
>>
>>72180222

Yep. I travel about a little for work. I'd use a proxy, but some faggot would probably just report it or something.
>>
>>72180222
>business
>not tranny prostitutes
>>
>>72180444

Hong on a second mate, I'm a ....
>trips
>truth

Well, fuck. I guess i'll get me some tranny prostitutes.
>>
I kinda want to see Britfag Abroad's ass now 2bh. No homo of course.
>>
>>72177829
Yeah me too....
>>
File: Pokeball.gif (487 KB, 410x308) Image search: [Google]
Pokeball.gif
487 KB, 410x308
>>72180536
Well thanks for the flag Mr.Britfag
>>
File: 1460359436741.jpg (89 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1460359436741.jpg
89 KB, 1024x768
>>72180701

This is me IRL desu. 16/f/cali
>>
>>72178213
Maybe its like chickens where the females cost more because they can reproduce. On that note maybe the one on the right is barren.
>>
File: beating-my-cock.gif (67 KB, 267x200) Image search: [Google]
beating-my-cock.gif
67 KB, 267x200
>>72180891
daaaammn
>>
>>72181155

If I remember right, slave markets used to price barren slaves higher than others, because they wouldn't get bulled by some slave hand and have to stop working in the house to give birth. They were probably used as wet nurses.
>>
>>72177829
The last one was their fault. If you don't want to go to jail dont do a crime.
>>
>>72177829
>tfw Hispanic going back to grandparents except for one grandfather who was german
>look like him white goth skin and blue eyes
>literally everyone is racist towards me
>calls me cracker, gringo etc even though grew up on the border and completely Hispanic
>white people do the secret white people lean in to me to tell me racist shit about the minorities
>nobody will hire me because they see my name is like Ricardo Lopez
>got two interviews ever out of like 400 applications for minimum wage positions
>my friends who work at Google intel etc help me write my resume
>two years call center last job
>last semester at college for assoc in economics
>tfw unemployed for seven months
>tfw 7/10 white privilege in person
>lynched on paper

Im seriously thinking of just changing my name to something white like Michael Anderson

Pic related
It's what I look like but less leather

>
>>
File: boris-kodjoe.jpg (54 KB, 334x500) Image search: [Google]
boris-kodjoe.jpg
54 KB, 334x500
>>72179387
more like
>someone who is black committed a crime
>since I'm black people now view me in the same manner as him

White privilege is being treated as an individual. If a guy started his own business and hired a white guy who eventually steals from the job, he won't think this experience represents white people, but if the guy was black he will now be hesitant to hiring blacks.

>inb4 but blacks are likely to X
proving my point on discrimination based on race
>>
I wouldn't mind owning the 1814 nigger for sexual purposes of you know what I mean
>>
>>72177829
Shit, they've already done half the work for us. These are some good niggers.
>>
>>72178011
but I thought racism is so pervasive it requires an entire movement to combat it.

this isn't adding up nigger
>>
>>72181862
Do Michael Krieger
>>
>1814
Sold by your own people.

>1914
Hanged for coming into areas you weren't allowed to be in.

>2014
Thrown in prison for crimes you committed.

What will they do and blame on whiteys in 2114?
>>
>muh private prison industry

The thing is the prison-industrial complex actually is bullshit, but these negroes aren't going to get anywhere by racializing this issue.

They should just appeal to peoples' sense of overall justice and desire for smaller government/lower influence of government over everyday life

>tl;dr black people ruin politics by insisting that everyone acknowledge that they're black
>>
>>72181916
When many individuals do it, it becomes a trend.

Are blacks more likely to, say, steal? Based on statistical trends, yes. Whites are treated as trends too, but their trends are less associated with negative things, only because on average we do less things like steal.

If a black steals from the job, it becomes part of that trend. If a white steals from a job, it becomes an outlier.
>>
File: 1418071177528.gif (2 MB, 328x188) Image search: [Google]
1418071177528.gif
2 MB, 328x188
>>72182911
at least you acknowledge the discrimination
>>
File: laughing dolphin.jpg (47 KB, 620x706) Image search: [Google]
laughing dolphin.jpg
47 KB, 620x706
We should pull a UK/Australia and throw a bunch of the nigger criminals on a random island, then see what happens in a hundred years or so.

Actually, we should just throw them in Australia.
>>
>>72182760
>Hanged for coming into areas you weren't allowed to be in

So I guess you support Muslim no-go-zones?
>>
>>72183162
See you say it like the word "discrimination" is something where you're judged on something baseless, like just the color of your skin. But it's not. Just like you wouldn't go up to a lion because you know theres a good chance that lion will fuck you up. Would you say you're being discriminatory for not wanting to go anywhere near a lion?
>>
>>72183162
>dat mouth
Will she get the role as the new alien?
>>
>>72183586
You're bretty gud at moving the goal post. Have an actual argument, or do you just want to keep bringing up irrelevant shit? Regardless, your id is filtered. :^)
>>
>>72183302
Fuck off m8
>>
>>72177829
1914 bucks? Who would pay that much for a slave?
>>
>>72183704
beat around the bush all want. If you interview a black guy that you personally know nothing about and think "I don't want to hire him because he might steal" That's discrimination based on race
>>
File: chimp blm.png (557 KB, 1116x1500) Image search: [Google]
chimp blm.png
557 KB, 1116x1500
BLACK LIVES MATTER
>>
File: smug jimme.jpg (43 KB, 850x566) Image search: [Google]
smug jimme.jpg
43 KB, 850x566
>>72178213
Bah' GAWD STOP THE THREAD!
>>
>>72184066

>>72179303
The prophecy has been fulfilled!
>>
>>72181862
>Michael Anderson
>not Anderson Wyatt Mann.
>>
One time some white guys threw chicken bones at me from a truck and yelled "NIGGEEEEER!!"

It happens
>>
>>72184400
Yes, but based on my experience with working with black people, its a pretty damn good educated guess.
>>
>>72177829
i was racist against my indian freind in school today
had the veggie burger said he should get it sometime. i said it was vegitaran and with him being indian it would work
hes christan so it doesnt really matter hes also not a vegitaran its just what i expect from all the indians around here.
>>
>>72177829
I've seen it multiple times.

>>72178011
A lot of my friends talk about different kinds of people when there's only us in the room.
>>
File: Tru.jpg (107 KB, 481x881) Image search: [Google]
Tru.jpg
107 KB, 481x881
>Be half white, half black
>Only racism ever experienced was from my white grand-aunt leaving me at school if I didn't make it to her car before both of my white cousins got in.
>I was a car rider, there were no buses

Only other racism was from black males calling me "white-boy" and "white-dude" for speaking proper English.
>>
>>72177829
Never in my life and i used to be a paramedic in shitcago.

NEVER EVER

Fuck us white get shit on all the time trying to help them
>>
>>72181862
no you have to go whiter but legit white
Brent nelson. thats a white ass fucking name.
google it i dont think a single black person would pop up.
>>
I like this thread. Let's keep it going.

A few weeks ago, I was talking with a group of people from the west, and one Chinese guy. I said something like: "Oh come on, all Chinese people know kung-fu by now.." and some of the western people were VISIBLY SHAKEN, and one actually "called me out on being racist". I looked at the Chinese guy, who laughed with me and said "yeah, actually, we're all taught it in PE at school."

The loudest one still kept on calling me a racist because there was "no way I could have known", despite the fact that I...well, did.
>>
>>72181862
Emmanuel Goldstein is a good name
>>
>>72186056
id have said that they can all shoot at least 1/5 shots with a rifle.
>>
>>72186056
Chinese people are more racist than whites. They hate black people more than anything.
>>
>>72181862

You're American, m8. Put your name down was Shawnaay Obongo Demicongo, and you'll be dean of Harvard in six months.

Get a disc in your lip and wear it to the interview.
>>
>>72177829
> Jim Crow prevented blacks from wearing shirts
>>
>>72186346
They hate the japs more tbqh.
>>
>>72186056
They depend on presuming to know what you know.
When I was a kid I got this anti-racist worksheet on dispelling stereotypes about Red Indians. For geberations cowboy movies and TV shows were a major pillar of US pop culture. I never had anything to do with them, was born too late and disliked them, and besides I was getting more accurate Native American stuff from a sort of scouting organization I was in.
So I tried to object to the creepy first person phrasing of the worksheet ("I used to think X but now I understand Y."), and I was told to fill it out as is or lose credit.
>>
File: madmen.jpg (7 KB, 209x200) Image search: [Google]
madmen.jpg
7 KB, 209x200
>>72178213
>>
>>72177829
I only saw once. It was some years ago,i was going to my school when a blonde guy started to scream dirty nigger or something like and threatened to attack the black taxi guy with his umbrella.
>>
>>72186505

>I used to think
>but now I understand

that's some creep fucking brainwashing right there
>>
>>72186870
It totally freaked me out and angered me at the time.
Have you seen the Canadian government interactive "Unlearn Racism" site? It literally portrays you (or the participant) as an anthropomorphized blue pill, as it explains that there are limits to free speech.
>>
>>72179230
Should've said you got a call from your dad.
>>
>>72186473
They hate the Japs, arguably more than anyone else, but they see blacks as literal subhumans.
>>
>>72177829
It's like a slideshow of responsibility.
To be a slave, it's not your fault.
To be lynched, it might be your fault.
To be locked up... it's no one's fault but your own.

Niggers are getting less responsible with each century.
>>
>>72187162

>Canadian government

I haven't seen this, but I assume it's some weird fucking Ingsoc shit.

wrongthink! Memory hole!
>>
>>72182760
>Hanged for coming into areas you weren't allowed to be in
That's kind of fucked up, honestly.
>>
File: 1437941282441.jpg (106 KB, 639x720) Image search: [Google]
1437941282441.jpg
106 KB, 639x720
I've volunteered at an association that aims to bring some kind of social life to isolated elderly people or handicapped people. So I've had to interact with quite a lot of caregivers, nurses and most of them are Blacks (or Arabs). I used to treat them like I would treat anyone else, until I realized that they often just flat out did not understand what I told them, and worse they would sometimes get aggressive because of it.

Most are simply not intelligent, have no education, are not cultured, do not care about the world, only vaguely care about their patients. I've seen women sit on their asses all day playing candy crush and talking to their friends in Wolof while the patient is just there, staring at the TV, praying for a quick death.

So I've started talking to them like I would talk to someone retarded. Slowly, about meaningless topics, never using "difficult" words. Makes them a lot easier to deal with, but it's mind numbing. I've noticed even their (French) bosses do the same thing.

I would have said I talk to them like I would talk to children, but children are usually curious about the world and can learn.
>>
>>72184400
That's exactly right. That said, there is nothing wrong with discrimination.

If I am going to buy milk, I am not going to buy rotten milk, because it might make me sick. It won't necessarily make me sick, but it is far more likely to than milk that isn't rotten. This is discrimination.

If I am going to hire someone, I am more likely to hire someone that isn't black, because blacks are more likely to steal. They won't necessarily steal, but they are far more likely to than someone who isn't black. This is discrimination.
>>
>>72181916
Blacks don't even treat each other as individuals, faggot. We all have to dress, talk, think, and believe the same stupid shit. We have to like rap, speak like retarded 5-year ols, and vote Democrat, or we're "sell-outs" or "acting white". It's like crabs in a bucket. If you try to slide on the idea "whites r indibidulls cus raysiss hurrr" without honestly acknowledging how hypocritical and hateful blacks are to each other, then you're just a dishonest piece of shit.
>>
File: 1461098513325s.jpg (4 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
1461098513325s.jpg
4 KB, 125x125
>>72184400
If he showed up in a suit and tie, and didn't say nigger every other word, I would hire him.

However if he shows up to an interview in timberlands, weed leaf decal hat and baggy jeans, that nigger can get right out the door he came in.

Act like a nigger, treated like a nigger.

Pic related as unhireable and now dead too
>>
I heard family members call them niggers and that's about it.
>>
>>72187332
pretty crazy how they view lynchings as totally one sided. There's no way lynchings were not justified.
>>
One time I was waiting for the bus, and there was this sassy black woman waiting at the stop too. I knew she was sassy because she kept smacking her lips while replying to her text messages.

Everything was quiet, then someone driving past yelled out:
>NIIIIIGGGGGEERRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrr
Slowly fading out into the distance.

I thought it was pretty amusing. She had no reaction whatsoever as if it was a daily occurrence.

It may have been the same local menace who drives around masterbating and throwing his cum at passersby, not sure.
>>
>>72181862
>less leather
That's your problem you need even more leather than that guy.
>>
>>72185976
brent nelson, nice touch. not too blatant.
>>
>>72188470
They could be, they could not be... depends which crowd you're hanging around. The judicial system has never been perfect, so odds are you're going to get one innocent person killed every now and again, this goes for whites and niggers alike.

Today, however, the black race has lost any semblance of civility it may have. I say we drop some AKs into Detroit and watch the fireworks.
Week later, all the niggers are dead and BLM will have no one to blame but themselves.
>>
>>72179230
>accepts invitation to black neighbors party

So, you've learned your lesson?
>>
File: tumblr_o0sz0wSLcc1rz8hyxo1_540.jpg (37 KB, 480x800) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o0sz0wSLcc1rz8hyxo1_540.jpg
37 KB, 480x800
>>72177829
neither have I op. Time for black people to take responsibility for themselves. I hope one day they do.
>>
Shh, just let them play pretend.
>>
>>72177829
I have

I have personally witnessed many black people get preferential treatment simply for being black.
>>
>>72186346
>Chinese people are more racist than whites. They hate black people more than anything.
That's because chinks are smart
>>
File: 1445993570602.png (64 KB, 847x517) Image search: [Google]
1445993570602.png
64 KB, 847x517
>>72177829
with how much blacks want to be labeled the victim its almost like there BEGGING to be KEKED
>>
>>72177829
trust me it still does, its just more sneaky.
more passive aggressive way.
>>
>>72183586
In Muslim countries, sure.
>>
>>72183302
Haiti
>>
>>72185196
The fact that you either know chicken bones so intimately you can recognise them whilst they're hurtling through the air, or you inspected them closely after they'd been thrown (likely hoping a shred of delishus chickun was still attached) is hilarious.
>>
>>72184400
Not when statistics show that yes, he will be at least 10x more likely to steal and 100x more likely to commit a violent crime than a white employee
>>
>>72189832

There was a time when I would KNOW this was a joke. These days i'm not so sure.

The only unbelievable thing is that he'd manage to struggle out of his sweatpants..

>100 good boy points

fucking well memed, my friend.
>>
>>72187247
Underrated post.
>>
File: Malaria.jpg (273 KB, 1460x913) Image search: [Google]
Malaria.jpg
273 KB, 1460x913
>>72177829
>1714
>>
>>72190577

Jenkem: It's a hell of a drug.
>>
File: ThreadDestroed.jpg (782 KB, 1526x2616) Image search: [Google]
ThreadDestroed.jpg
782 KB, 1526x2616
>>72190333
spaghetti stories and good boy points are pinnacles of write fag memeing

nice trips
hows the chinks and hows the work ? i bet there all over your britcock and 4chan induced broken mind and body.
>>
>>72190577
Did he died?
>>
>>72190292
it's discrimination, sorry buddy
>>
>>72177829
You make a good point. I've seen it happen to Asians IRL but that's about it. Ironically it was a nigger doing the discriminating too.
>>
>>72188470
Look at white women. Get killed? Im sure that was justified.
>>
>>72179106
>flag

Story checks out.
>>
>>72191038
Probably not, there were white people with cameras around so it's pretty likely he received proper treatment before he croaked, even if it was just some college chick googling "malaria" on her phone.
>>
File: relations.jpg (2 MB, 1303x4720) Image search: [Google]
relations.jpg
2 MB, 1303x4720
>>72184400
being so ignorant you cant even see why its healthy to hate a group of people who are so different to you that science has to fight with SJW's just to keep proving a point that evolution exists.

heres a question
which african country invented the wheel?
anwser is none, becuase living in africa is easy mode compared to how deadly cold it can get in Europe, adapt or die faggot.
>>
>>72192801
On your last point, maybe that's why Africa is such shit.
A motivation for developing technology is in overcoming difficulties. There's no need to develop agriculture if there's food everywhere and in constant supply, and there's no need to develop better weaponry if you never go to war.

While Europe was growing up, Africa opted to stay in eternal childhood until white people grew up and moved them along.
That's probably why Africa is such a shithole now. Europa can be likened to an adult, and Africa to a teenager that spends his first paychecks on expensive shit he doesn't need, and never bothered to learn how to take care of himself.
>>
>>72192053
Do you actually think that's how it was?
>>
>>72192801
I love this /pol/ train of thought
>Blacks don't get discriminated against!
>Well.. uhh it's justified!
>>
>>72193130
He isn't very far off.
>>
>>72191031
rolin
>>
>>72177829
That's because you're white. You have it made in America.
>>
>>72178213
this is an old joke you fags
>>
>>72184400
It's why black Americans should never really trust white people.
>>
>>72182255
That's not really surprising, Sweden
>>
>>72182455
>not a racist
>must be a sjw
trashman.jpeg
>>
File: superequal.jpg (1 MB, 1000x4500) Image search: [Google]
superequal.jpg
1 MB, 1000x4500
>>72193268
it exists but with all those Goverment bennies and welfare you get it ends up being heavly slated into making black people activly want to clame benifits so they can have a easy ride in society, if you act like a nigger and talk like a nigger than you better dam belive that i would discrimate against you for acting like the stereotype

why should i hire people who arent qualified? just becuase there black ? i bet if we got rid of welfare the war on drugs wouldve been less of an issue than it is now and the black community(hahahah) wouldve had something other than mouching off the goverment.

also why do the majority of white people like asians ? protip the anwser is becuase they work and there happy help when they can at work, ask a black guy that and blam racism for cracking my whip
>>
File: mudhut.jpg (20 KB, 291x193) Image search: [Google]
mudhut.jpg
20 KB, 291x193
>2016
>>
>>72181862
>nobody will hire me because they see my name is like Ricardo Lopez
except in reality, you should get preference due to quotas. your resume must suck major ass. I've gotten every job I've ever applied for with a hispanic name.
>>
>>72177829
If there were whites there, the date range would be from BC to 1940 at least.
>>
>>72178011
Stop using that jew commie bastard word.
>>
>>72178213
This joke is old as dirt.

Fucking newfags.
>>
>>72195620
Fuck off bigot
>>
>>72177829
Free orange suit, shoes, food, accommodation.. and they're STILL complaining??
>>
>>72181916
If I told you white people commit 50% of crime would you be a little more careful around white people?
>>
>>72177829

that's because it doesn't exist.

Niggers are so mentally enslaved they actually believe their feelings being hurt is racist. and those feelings are more important than anything in society.
>>
File: 1445130468501.jpg (58 KB, 498x482) Image search: [Google]
1445130468501.jpg
58 KB, 498x482
>>72193778
>it exists but with all those Goverment bennies and welfare you get it ends up being heavly slated into making black people activly want to clame benifits so they can have a easy ride in society, if you act like a nigger and talk like a nigger than you better dam belive that i would discrimate against you for acting like the stereotype

You actually believe a majority of blacks are conspiring (collectively or on their own) to "act like niggers" so that they can receive welfare benefits? You actually think that kind of planning is occurring in their heads?

Fucking kek. You newfags are so fucking innocent and brain-dead.
Thread replies: 139
Thread images: 26

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.