[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This has got to be a meme, right
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: mohamad truth2.jpg (306 KB, 1113x1500) Image search: [Google]
mohamad truth2.jpg
306 KB, 1113x1500
>>
>>72177710
WE
>>
>>72177710
it's obviously a meme, pictures were forbidden in islam so muslims won't worship craven images like christians love to do
>>
>>72177995
MAY HAVE BEEN
>>
>>72178114
PAEDOPHILES
>>
File: 1461217516127.jpg (45 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1461217516127.jpg
45 KB, 480x360
>>
>>72178114
What comes next? Pedophilic warlords n shiet?

There is no "may have been" on that
Blacks have always been ignorant, violent savages
>>
>>72177710
> While we were sitting with the Prophet in the mosque, a man came riding on a camel. He made his camel kneel down in the mosque, tied its foreleg and then said: "Who amongst you is Muhammad?" At that time the Prophet was sitting amongst us (his companions) leaning on his arm. We replied, "This white man reclining on his arm." The man then addressed him, "O Son of 'Abdul Muttalib," (Sahih Bukhari, Book #3, Hadith #63)
>>
>>72177710
Fun fact, did you know that its actually punishable by death to say that Muhammad was black?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZxH4QYLRQY
>>
Volume 4, Book 56, Number 744:
Narrated Isma'il bin Abi Khalid:
I heard Abii Juhaifa saying, "I saw the Prophet, and Al-Hasan bin 'Ali resembled him." I said to Abu- Juhaifa, "Describe him for me." He said, "He was white and his beard was black with some white hair. He promised to give us 13 young she-camels, but he expired before we could get them."
>>
>>72177710
Have you read it?
>>
WE WASNT PROPHETS AN SHIIIEEEET
>>
who cares who or what he was fuck mohamad and the rest of them goat fuckers to
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.