[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
circlejerk pausing thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 51
All I want is a PAUSE for the circlejerking--I'm not making an outrageous command. Now, pause it, and post your /pol/itically incorrect opinion:

>Trump is a leftist populist who will make /pol/ regret shilling for him so hard not only by going back on his immigration promises but by losing the election to Hillary
>Cruz is a constitutional conservative who is the true heir of the Ron Paul republican/alt-right/libertarian vote.
>drugs should be legal

feel free to not shitpost/troll/shill, trumptards.

http://therightstuff.biz/2016/04/25/trumps-not-our-guy-its-time-to-stop-pretending-otherwise/
>>
trump BTFO
>>
>>72169880

Ben Shapiro is right about Trump

Thats all you need to know. Its a shame how people can't see that Trump is nothing but a power hungry narcissist who does not care about the american people.

Since americans have the greatest history of electing the biggest cucks its no surprise that hes leading
>>
>>72169880
>http://therightstuff.biz/2016/04/25/trumps-not-our-guy-its-time-to-stop-pretending-otherwise/
And that was your fundamental mistake.
You thought the thing you could not understand was a joke, a satire.
You thought your own judgement to be infallible and all other views to be fundamentally flawed.
And you think we give a shit about the title of 'conservative'

Cruz lost all right to call himself the heir to libertarianism and the alt-right when he aligned himself with Kasich
>>
>/pol/ will defend this
>>
>>72169880

>Auschwitz Soccer Ref

EVERY TIME
>>
>>72169880
>Auschwitz Soccer Ref

Kek, this fucking guy.
>>
>>72170357
>You thought the thing you could not understand was a joke, a satire.
No, I think this article is not satire. What am I misunderstanding?

>You thought your own judgement to be infallible and all other views to be fundamentally flawed.
I don't, but I can promise you my view is more realistic than yours about Donald Trump if you consider yourself right wing and support him.

>and the alt-right when he aligned himself with Kasich
So, does Trump lose his credibility for associating with countless leftist Jews?

0/10 trump apologetics
>>
Fuck the alt-right then. They can go be cruzmissles on their own circlejerk blogs. I hereby expell them fro /pol/. I fucking swear, they are worse than fucking libertarians in their rejection of "good" because it's not perfect.
>>
>>72170714
>>72170498
>not browsing therightstuff.biz

holy shit
>>
Is there a better realistic choice? The answe is no.
>>
>>72170721
No, I'm talking about you thinking that the Trump movement on /pol/ is satire.

I don't consider myself any wing anymore, I vote for whose plans and experience seems to be the best. Given that the US is a capitalist nation, the smartest people tend to go into business here rather than government, like in other countries. So I take businessmen from the US over politicians from the US any day.

Also, Trump is the only one who outright said "I don't want your money" at an Israel convention during the election...Cruz sucks Goldman Sachs' cock all day for his attack-ad dosh
>>
>>72170826
No, it's not just that it's not perfect, it is fundamentally opposed to what /pol/ claims to stand for. You criticize Cruz for taking out a loan and then filing/declaring his taxes in an inexperienced way? And claim to support a political "outsider", whose campaign manager used to be the political director of AIPAC?
>>
File: Trumped.webm (955 KB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
Trumped.webm
955 KB, 720x404
>>72169880
>Go on /pol/
>Shill, shill, shill, shill
>Trump keeps winning
>Turn on the TV
>Trump keeps winning
>Open the paper
>Trump keeps winning

We won't be fucked by globalists and their pawns anymore.
>>
>>72170892
>taking a partisan hack opinion blog on a scammer domain suffix
Nothing there that wouldn't be just as good on Blogspot, fąm.
>>
>>72169880
that article sounds like it's written by Milo
>>
>>72171134
>implying I wasn't in the Trump movement at one point
>Implying I am new or think /pol/ is satire

>>72171264
>that website
>partisan
hah! you've never been there.
>>
pretty good /pol/ reading.

http://therightstuff.biz/2014/12/31/liberalism-and-low-self-esteem/
http://therightstuff.biz/2014/11/05/republicans-are-smarter-than-democrats/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3&v=CSFwFeT8M78
video not by therighstuff.biz, but sums up the second link for you millennials on mobile trying to avoid eye contact with someone
>>
>/pol/ really seriously needs to read this
>>
>Cruz

I though you guys were better than this, am i going to have to leave for another year again?
>>
>>72169880

dunno if shill of actual stormfag

you singlehandedly post and reply more then anyone else in this thread

you are trying to hard
>>
>>72171812
yes, please do go back to >>>/r/eddit.

>>72171975
Would you prefer the numerous threads in which the OP is a memetic warfare agent and only makes 1 post?
>>
>>72169880
This changes nothing. Remember that Trump support is primarily support of desperation. Republicans are controlled opposition that exist to funnel dissent from the ruling ideology into acceptable channels and slowly drag the right side of the political spectrum leftward with concessions. There are no reliable people there or in mainstream politics because it's not allowed. Then suddenly this billionaire comes on the scene spouting heretical truths and generally being awesome despite a history not consistent with his current behavior at all. He's not attached to monied interests and everyone in the mainstream seems to hate him so he's the only option available. If he turns out to be a clever ruse then we're just back at square one and completely helpless as usual.
>>
>>72169880
Jews like him try to profit off of the Jew name "alt right" this is /pol/ not the "alt right" Jew meme.
>>
>>72171975
He's a shill for sure.

>B-b-b-but Trump is conspiring with the JEWS! You hate the choosen people, remember Anonymous? That's why you have to vote for Good Goy Cruz so the Jews don't win!
>>
>>72171376
But then you should know that supporting Trump has very little to do with being a true scotsman.
It's about choosing someone who is the best for the job, particularly on the economy.
Cruz is someone I literally could not tell you what his probable positions are because he morphs so often. Trump, for all his changing over the past couple decades, I can at least believe.

Cruz changes on a month-to-month basis. He's known to have lied about any number of issues or his opponents to win.

A couple months ago, I would have believed your article and concerns if it were for Rubio or Paul but Cruz is either a zealot or a machiavellian with little evidence to suggest he's anywhere between the two
>>
>>72169880
>All I want is a PAUSE for the circlejerking
>circlejerking

What is reddit?
>>
>>72169880
Also all the shills in this thread is embarrassing. You do realize most people here are authoritarian or classical liberals not far right zealots?
>>
>>72171975
>>72172287
>stormfag
far from it, just pointing out that if you claim to be stormfaggy, as most Trump youth are on /pol/, you shouldn't support Trump because he is an anti-white anti-racist zionist etc.

>shill
if anything Trumptards who won't listen to the voice of reason are shills. El Rato is constantly criticized for le Jew meme, yet guess who is Trump's fucking campaign manager.

>>72172293
>It's about choosing someone who is the best for the job, particularly on the economy.
Yes, and Cruz is that person. He has a much better understanding of monetary policy and the courts and would make much better appointments in those areas.

>Cruz changes
really? what has changed in his message? You don't even know what his tax plan is, do you?

>believing it if I supported Rubio
what the fuck dude he was the worst one there, and you think he's more honorable than Le Rat meme?

>Paul
dropped out.

>evidence
what evidence do you have that aren't Donald memes that Rato is dishonorable or slimy?
>>
>>72169880

>>72170096

Are you fucking braindead?You are crying about Trump's connections with the jews and at the same time are trying to shill for the Rat?Are you fucking serious you pathetic excuse of a shill?

Anyway, your damage control onj this night where RATTO got legiot murdered, is painfully obviou.You need to try another day.
>>
>>72169880
>"the alt-right"
stopped reading there
>>
>>72170150
>Shapiro
Is it really EVERY time?
>>
>>72172121

make your point and make a good one.

large picture, abundance of links in 1 post.

anything else looks like redditfags trying to shill.

especially if they analyze the whole sentence and reply to each paragraph of it.

pol might have turned into an echochamber during the current election,

but most of the shit is opinions supported by facts and a consensus forms.

a good dose of memes aint so bad to, its fucking 2016 :^) good night
>>
>>72172579
I do realize that this is not a left-wing board and this board doesn't like le J00z and Israel, and doesn't like H1B visas.
>>
>>72172976
>but most of the shit is opinions supported by facts and a consensus forms.
memes and consensus via calling dissenters "shill"
>>
>>72172987
http://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2014/09/11/ted-cruz-under-fire-if-you-won-t-stand-with-israel-i-will-not-stand-with-you/
>>
File: zilla_T.jpg (317 KB, 1200x731) Image search: [Google]
zilla_T.jpg
317 KB, 1200x731
>>72169880
>Trump is not (((Hitler)))

you've been on /pol/ too long if you think this means I won't vote for him
>>
File: image.png (13 KB, 588x330) Image search: [Google]
image.png
13 KB, 588x330
I came here to shitpost Cruzlims into oblivion
>>
File: 1459046518300.jpg (105 KB, 960x639) Image search: [Google]
1459046518300.jpg
105 KB, 960x639
I don't care. I'm still voting for Trump.

Get fucked.
>>
>>72171148

Trump and I clearly disagree on the jewish issue. However, if we agree on the immigration, anti PC, anti globalism issue, then I can live with him.
>>
>>72173222
But Godzilla is a good guy, he fights ayy lmaos.
>>
>>72169880
Never thought I'd get a chance to witness a real live Hillary shill with my own eyes
>>
>>72169880
>>72170096

He is right but he's missing the point of Trump. Trump is not a candidate, but a weapon wielded by the voters to destroy cuckservatism and show them that REAL Americans ain't gonna take any more of the phony pro-Islam, pro-open borders anti-white Neocohen "conservatism". Even if he loses, the alt-right has already won by wrecking the candidacies of Jeb, Rubio, Kasich and Ted. Trump just opened the door for more refined right-wing candidates in the future and moved the Overton window so far it will take years to revert.
>>
File: 2016 general head to heads.png (91 KB, 859x615) Image search: [Google]
2016 general head to heads.png
91 KB, 859x615
>>72173222
...why do you support Trump? Probably just because he yells at people you don't like. Not because he is trustworthy on taking care of immigration, etc, or has good economic policy.

>>72173218
I don't think Cruz is great either but he's a lot better than Donald (though not on the issue of Israel). I am just pointing out /pol/'s hypocrisy

>>72173350
>immigration
Cruz is stronger on immigration
>anti PC
Cruz didn't taunt white Floridians with racemixing commie propaganda to end "white christian men only" country clubs, nor did he say the North Carolina was wrong for its decision. Although, Trump still pretty good for the PC thing in general, he's not as good as Cruz.

>anti globalism
"muh nafta"

>>72173610
No, I don't support Trump/Hillary. You are the hillary shill my friend
>>
>>72173832
>Trump is not a candidate, but a weapon wielded by the voters to destroy cuckservatism and show them that REAL Americans ain't gonna take any more of the phony pro-Islam, pro-open borders anti-white Neocohen "conservatism".
Did you read the article? Dumb beaner.
>>
>>72173870
>I am just pointing out /pol/'s hypocrisy
And i'm pointing out yours
>>
>>72169880
WTF kind of low quality bait is this?
>>
File: 1461474445273.jpg (15 KB, 234x230) Image search: [Google]
1461474445273.jpg
15 KB, 234x230
>>72169880
>$0.75 has been deposited into your paypal account
>>
>>72173832
THIS.
>>
>>72169880
I have nothing else to add that hasn't already been said by the goys at the daily shoah and fash the nation.

This article is against a strawman. Nobody thinks Trump is der fuhrer and an actual white nationalist. He's the closest we've got though and his interests align with ours.
>>
>>72169880
>giving a fuck about who loses to Hillary
>>
>Trump isn't a conservative
>he just wants to close the borders, strengthen our military, cut government spending and even eliminate some departments/bureaus, wants to foster a sense of national pride, encourages an education system that will actually promote learning and innovation, eliminate barriers to entry and double-taxing on businesses so the economy can thrive, and stand up to other countries in international trade so the exchanges aren't one-sided against us
>but he's more or less neutral some of the social issues that maybe affect 1 in 1000 Americans
>so you should be a cruzmissile

lemme know when your brain starts functioning so you can try to justify why anyone would support a candidate who is LITERALLY in bed every night with a Goldman Sachs exec
>>
>>72169880

This OP:
>>72173832

Way before Trump was ever shown to be the Juggernaughr he is, it was decided he would the tool of political Modernity's destruction.

Those fanatics and plebs who worship Trump, are welcomed to. Our plans are already in motion.
>>
>>72169880
>Ron Paul
He's old news now.
>>
>>72173870
>Cruz is stronger on immigration
Pfft... AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
>>
File: ted-jews-2016.png (119 KB, 428x487) Image search: [Google]
ted-jews-2016.png
119 KB, 428x487
>>72169880
I'm not voting for Ted Jews, you faggot.
>>
>>72173870
Cruz supported amnesty. Only flipped when trump became the apparent winner. Look I'm not naive like the circle jerk squad. However, you implying Cruz is anyway better is bull shit. He's terrible.
>>
>>72169880

>I want you to stop circlejerking.
>Then says, "trumptards."
>>
>>72171263

Globalist be spending millions to stump the Trump. It ain't working. They are probably thinking we better sacrifice some more to Baal.
>>
>>72173984
I don't claim that Cruz is infallible m8, or even better than Kasich. I'm just saying he's better than Trump.

>>72173985
>reasoned arguments for something you disagree with
>WTF low quality b9 LMAO shill!

>>72174304
H1B visas
Cruz: oppose
Trump: "muh shekels"

>>72174182
he doesn't have a reasonable budget plan. So far it sounds like he's just going to rack up public debt indefinitely while demanding everyone put up with.
>muh military shekels
>muh government healthcare
>muh tax breaks
>>
>>72169880

A.) You're a Cruzshill

B.) Ted Cruz is shit on foreign policy & and has flip-flopped on illegal immigration (inb4 "muh poison pill)

C.) Ted Cruz will lose the general election

D.) Constitutional Conservatism is a shit ideology, and if you treat it seriously at all, then you should kill yourself.
>>
File: tfw cruz.jpg (182 KB, 680x1102) Image search: [Google]
tfw cruz.jpg
182 KB, 680x1102
>>72174402

There was a really good one related to his campaign flame logo but I cant find it if I saved it, or remember what exactly it was.
>>
I do not want a conservative president.

I want someone who will Make America Great Again, and put the needs of the country first. Hitler was not conservative, his support of eugenics and eradication of the jews were the most radically liberal thing a person could do.

America First, be it a "liberal" policy or a "conservative" one.
>>
>>72173832

What exactly was cuckservatives actually WINNING? Even with a house majority for YEARS they couldn't get shit done.
>>
>>72170096

Oh no, you're telling me a businessman did something with Jews?! the ethnicity of 48% of all billionaires in the USA /s

Maybe if he added more (((((()))))))))s and a few more holocaust references he'd have a coherent argument.
>>
>>72169880
People are voting for Trump because they don't want a conservative chucklecuck.
>>
>>72174866

This.

Fuck brand politics.
>>
File: 1461625193582.jpg (35 KB, 304x342) Image search: [Google]
1461625193582.jpg
35 KB, 304x342
>Mediafags use up their scaremongering line of credit in the past few years
>Nobody believes their bullshit anymore
>GUYS TRUMP IS A MISTAKE
>MFW
>>
>>72169880
1 post divide and conquer shill fuck off
>Trump 2016 MAGA praise kek REEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
TRS is cancer.
Thanks for the reminder.
Trump 2016.
>>
I would never vote a mexican for president, cruz needs to go back to Canada.
>>
>>72169880
>drugs should be legal

i guess we see what your true motives are degenerate
>>
File: 50.jpg (261 KB, 1198x744) Image search: [Google]
50.jpg
261 KB, 1198x744
>>72173870
>Not because he is trustworthy on taking care of immigration, etc, or has good economic policy.

Exactly because of that.And he is a billion times more trustworthy than the Lying Rat.Try again.

No he is not.Not even close.He just followed the Don's lead.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRPwgfc3RHc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtL41Pr2d5s

>I am just pointing out /pol/'s hypocrisy

No you are just damage controlling for a dead Rat.Nothing more.Try again.

>Cruz didn't taunt white Floridians with racemixing commie propaganda to end "white christian men only" country clubs, nor did he say the North Carolina was wrong for its decision.

Back to stormfront bitch.

And The Rat cried about Trump inciting violence and to fire his manager for the attention whore incident.As PC as it comes.
>>
>>72175042
Also its really cute that "Auchwitz Soccar Ref" is shilling for Ted "Israel First and Only" Cruz of all candidates.
>>
>>72173870
He supported the Gang of 8 when it was popular. Now he's suddenly "hard" on immigration... Go figure.
>>
>>72169880
consider this, faggot:
its gonna be one of the following
>Trump
>Cruz
>Hillary

it WILL be one of those 3.
now tell me again why Trump isn't the best choice?
>>
>>72174500
>cruz flip-flopped
great, so has Trump. Remember him calling Romney's plan racist?

H1B visas is huge in the tech industry, where I work.

>>72174798
1. OK
2. I agree
3. As far as we can tell that is true, but he certainly has better odds than Trump.
4. It's pretty gud actually, unless you are a leftist authoritarian. You probably like Pat Buchanan.

>>72174129
>nobody thinks Trump is der fuhrer
see this >>72174866

>>72174989
Trump loses worse to Hillary than Cruz does. Cruz is more right-wing and more free-markets than Trump.

>>72175251
Actually he doesn't shill for anyone, he is just pointing out the obvious that Trump is not a good candidate for /pol/.
>>
File: 1460242024732.jpg (371 KB, 1565x1007) Image search: [Google]
1460242024732.jpg
371 KB, 1565x1007
>>72173870
>>immigration
>>anti PC
>Cruz didn't taunt white Floridians with racemixing commie propaganda to end "white christian men only" country clubs, nor did he say the North Carolina was wrong for its decision. Although, Trump still pretty good for the PC thing in general, he's not as good as Cruz.
>I don't claim that Cruz is infallible m8, or even better than Kasich. I'm just saying he's better than Trump.

It's too late, he's been pretty much eliminated. If Cruz wanted to win all he should have done is out-Trump Trump, steal the news cycle from him and attack from the very start instead of being neutral for months towards him. And even then, he's a more pro-Israel shill than anyone else, there's literally no winning this cycle. It's 90% sure Hillary will win, Trump or not.
>>
>>72174736
>I'm just saying he's better than Trump.

>Trump: Jew friendly
>Cruz: Jew friendly

>claims to be alt-right
>posts alt-right source
>alt-right is strictly anti-jew/anti israel

>rather than say fuck both of them for being in bed with jews, he chooses one jew lover over the other
Are you really this retarded?
>>
>>72175387

That's too optimistic for Cruz lol. Cruz lost some states today to Kasich for god's sake. Outside of evangelical strongholds Cruz has zero popularity. Trump is the only shot Republicans have to winning this election. Those trying to stump Trump are just cuckservatives blowing their cover at this point.
>>
File: 1460412288030.png (783 KB, 933x675) Image search: [Google]
1460412288030.png
783 KB, 933x675
Who still a /SnotRocket/ here?
>>
>>72169880
I voted for Trump because fuck the GOP establishment and fuck the Democrats. There aren't any good candidates running (and no, Ted Cruz is not a good candidate, he's a lying shill), so I voted for the candidate who is the biggest "FUCK YOU!" to both parties.
>>
>>72175140
>Lying Rat
Trump is lying when he says Ted Cruz "lies" about Ben Carson. An bold-faced lie, and he does it all the time.

>As PC as it comes
...and yet he supports North Carolina's bathroom laws?

>>72175271
No he didn't retard. http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2013/06/19/cruz_gang_of_eight_bill_offers_the_same_empty_promises_as_1986_reform.html#!

>>72175387
Because Cruz is better on monetary policy, judicial appointments, does better in head-to-head polling against Hillary, and has a realistic fiscal policy.
>>
File: image.jpg (78 KB, 500x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78 KB, 500x640
>Cruz is a constitutional conservative

Fucking moron

Trump sucks but Cruz is extremely shitty too
>>
Pennsylvania will be red in the general.
>>
>>72169880
The only thing that matters in any relevent timescale is demography.
He's the only one that'll stop immigration and deport.

The end.
>>
File: 2.jpg (118 KB, 577x610) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
118 KB, 577x610
>Hitler LITERALLY did NOTHING wrong.
>>
File: cucjk.png (35 KB, 588x348) Image search: [Google]
cucjk.png
35 KB, 588x348
>>72174822
>>
>>72175507
>it's unlikely
he just needs a brokered convention for him to become a real possibility.

>>72175666
(checked)

I was under the impression you were still trying to portray Trump as better than Cruz.
>>
>>72173832
>>
>>72169880
its over . lose with some dignity
>>
>>72169880
>>72170096
>>72170425
>>72170721
>>72170892
>>72171148
>>72171376
>>72171569
>>72171782
>>72172121
>>72172769
>>72172987
>>72173127
>>72173870

You are making 80% of the posts ITT. Shill pls go. Cruz is a globalist rat who would sell this country out.
>>
>>72175824
>http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2013/06/19/cruz_gang_of_eight_bill_offers_the_same_empty_promises_as_1986_reform.html#!
>My dad is an immigrant from Cuba...

Oh, yeah, he'll be REAL hard on them.
>inb4 you'll say Trump's family immigrated as well, then say something along the hypocritical lines of, "Well, he won't either!"

You fucking liberals can't even keep your shit straight.
>>
File: 8.jpg (119 KB, 577x610) Image search: [Google]
8.jpg
119 KB, 577x610
Canada should tell the Queen to fuck off already.

>shitty asian countires north of stralia claiming independence having nothing to do with that reptoid whore

>in Canada she is still on our monies

>posting on /pol to make a difference

>using maple syrup as lube (only works if it's heated up)
>>
>>72175904
This.
If Cruz ever was "our guy" (What Do You Guys Think?) he stopped being that when he embraced amnesty.
>>
>>72175251

A lot of these people are contrarian for the sake of being contrarian.
>>
>>72175904
He said he might go back on that during the general, though. also link related http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/264777-cruz-i-wont-let-deported-immigrants-return-like-trump

>>72176129
>globalist
No he's not. He supports closed borders.
>>
>>72169880
>Wants to audit The Fed
>Clearly knows there is no such thing as an economic recovery until we demolish that monster
BUU-BUUT MAYBE HE'S REALLY NOT THAT GREAT

SHILLS
H
I
L
L
S
>>
File: cruzmasturbate.png (1 MB, 1000x510) Image search: [Google]
cruzmasturbate.png
1 MB, 1000x510
>>72169880
>true heir of the Ron Paul
>libertarian
no true heir of Ron Paul or the alt-right vote would be against masturbating to anime tiddies
>>
>>72176202
>You fucking liberal
b-but you're the one supporting the left-wing candidate

>completely ignoring the content of the article which refutes your (or someone else's) earlier statement
this is what I would call, shilling
>>
>>72176284
>His dad was an immigrant from Cuba.
>He supports closed borders.

Even your own sources betray you. At least read them before posting.

>Hurr durr we should stop immigration!
No one actually wants to stop immigration you dipshit. We want to stop ILLEGAL immigration. We want to stop criminals and rapists and thieves.

You're so fucking deluded you actually think /pol/ is racist and you're only trying to tell us what you think we want to hear to win a fucking internet argument.

And the reason we reject you is because it's an insult to our intelligence because it's THAT FUCKING OBVIOUS.
>>
>laugh off a revolt
>suddenly realize it was real as you are led to the gallows
I have no sympathy for your kind.
>>
>>72175824
>Trump is lying when he says Ted Cruz "lies" about Ben Carson. An bold-faced lie, and he does it all the time.

Damn the shilling standards have really fallen.Cry more about the Lying Rat no one cares.

>...and yet he supports North Carolina's bathroom laws?

He talked more about the business cost than anything.That's not being PC just being smart.

> Cruz is better

in lying and taking money from wallstreet.And being a religious nutter i guess.Nothing else.
>>
>>72169880
>Trump is a leftist populist who will make /pol/ regret shilling for him so hard not only by going back on his immigration promises but by losing the election to Hillary

i have literally been saying this for 86 years.
>>
>>72176470

see

>>72174866

and see

>>72176475
>>
>communism will win
>liberals, conservatives and ultralefts in a just world should be sent to reeducation camps or be gulagged
>>
>>72176010
Are you going to address any of my claims or deflect some more?
>>
>>72176475

Actually we do want, and need to stop immigration in so far as it is hurting Americans. Yes illegals obviously must be stopped. But we must also slow immigration in general, and clean up easily abused programs like H1B that exist only to replace American workers with cheaper foreign one's.
>>
>>72176551
It's the same cruz shill every single day. Will always dodge and lie if you correct him. Only here to spout talking points
>>
>>72176366
Trump wanted to audit the fed... after Cruz did.

>>72176475
Okay, selectively closed borders, as opposed to open borders, which would characterize a globalist. And yes, low-skill immigration (even legal) is bad (and so is a lot of high-skilled ones) when they take more than they contribute. https://owenzidar.wordpress.com/2013/02/04/the-economics-of-immigration/

you're not a very good shill.

>>72176512
>lie while calling others liars
>nobody cares

>not being PC
Yes, but it's not being quite so staunchly anti-PC as Cruz, which is why I bring it up. Contrast.

>taking money from wallstreet
you are a deluded bernie supporter if you believe this meme
>>
>>72176807
>we
You honestly think I agree with everything Trump states? Or any candidate, ever, in any election?
>>
Unironic Trump supporter here
>>
This Jew autism in the alt-right is fucking tiring. Trump is a businessman in the USA, what does he expect, that he'd have never interacted with the richest ethnicity in the country? It's like a little college socialist not voting for any candidate who ever interacted with the bourgeoisie.

I'm pretty sure these faggots would let Muslims run free across the USA simply because "hurr hurr they hate the Jews". Fucking tards need to realize that the main threat from ews is the destruction of races by immigration, not MAGIC JEW POWERS or something. If Trump nullifies immigration, he nullifies the Jews.
>>
http://www.weeklystandard.com/what-trump-saw-and-cruz-did-not/article/2002126

Explains exactly why Cruz lost.
>>
>>72176989

>buzzword
>buzzword
>buzzword
>thought terminating cliche
>BUT YOU'RE A SHILL!
>>
File: quzyz.jpg (25 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
quzyz.jpg
25 KB, 620x387
>>72170150
>America has a history of electing cucks
>German poster

I doubt a single one of his advisors ever thought "Yes. Let's definitely open another front."
>>
>>72174182
Best post of the thread. Shill's response showed complete lack of understanding.
>>
>>72176961

Not sure if you mean me or that guy, but I'm voting for Trump so...
>>
File: spurdo_trump.jpg (432 KB, 600x3315) Image search: [Google]
spurdo_trump.jpg
432 KB, 600x3315
>>72169880
>wants to get rid of common core
>wants to cut down on H1Bs
>is for state rights for stupid shit like gay marriage IIRC
>WALL
>muslim immigration temp ban

>not our guy
>>
>>72174182

>Was arguing with the /cruzmissle/.
>This post exists.

Huh. I was wasting my time. This argument was over at 04/26/16(Tue)18:22:45.
>>
>>72176551
why? I already have seen them.

>>72176799
OK
>rather than say fuck both of them for being in bed with jews, he chooses one jew lover over the other
Yes because one Jew lover happens to be a lot better than the other, IMO.

>>72176961
>correct him
>talking points
You Trump shills have made no factually valid statements and have instead spouted incorrect memes about El Rat and Trump. I have been posting sourced arguments.

>>72177189
>buzzword
you were the one who called him a globalist. I was refining my statement that he supported "closed borders" because you appeared to challenge it.
>cliche
economics is a cliché? then why are you so hesitant to acknowledge it?

Yes, you are acting like a shill, not responding to any of my points.
>>
>>72177326
Yes that one guy that is defending Rato.
>>
>>72177536
>you were the one who called him a globalist.
I've never used the word. There's a thing called, "Post IDs." Try clicking mine, scrolling up, and finding where I called ANYONE a globalist.
>>
>>72170826
It's not alt-right, stormweenies got buttblasted and are now fully anti-trump after AIPAC.
>>
>>72176989
>>lie while calling others liars
>>nobody cares

The biggest liar is the Rat.No contest.

>Yes, but it's not being quite so staunchly anti-PC as Cruz, which is why I bring it up. Contrast.

Bitch please.As i siad, The Rat cried ALONG WITH THE LEFTISTS that Trump incites violence.Along with the leftists cried for Trump to fire his campaign manager for touching an attention whore.You don't get more PC then that.

Meanwhile Trump called mexicans rapist, called to ban all muslims from entering the country, has no problem calling women on their bs.

>you are a deluded bernie supporter if you believe this meme

OMG you are delusional:

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/04/cruz-wallstreet-221844
>>
File: 1461606923437.png (348 KB, 781x832) Image search: [Google]
1461606923437.png
348 KB, 781x832
>>72177536

Special reminder, guys
>>
>>72169880
>>drugs should be legal
Do you even know how his brother died?
>>
>>72177536

Also, because you don't fucking know how Google works I'll hold your hand, you retard. I hear retards need wranglers.

>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clich%C3%A9#Thought-terminating_clich.C3.A9
>>
>>72169880
>OPs article implies that the author is with us in the alt right corner
>proceeds to slam trump who may not be ideal (George Rockwell) but is the closest thing to what we want

Okay so tell me how Cruz will carry /pol/ beliefs
>>
>>72172579
Lmao, shut the fuck up and go back to redshit. Liberal my ass.

fuck you.
>>
>>72177536
>Yes because one Jew lover happens to be a lot better than the other
Some alt-righter you are. The problem isn't you shilling for Cruz, it is you using the alt-right source you did (which in no way supports cruz) in order to try to gain favor here when it is clear you are not a part of it.
>>
>>72169880
I know but it crushed the Zionist party.

But unfortunately Hillary is basically a neoconservative Zionist too.
>>
>>72169880
These austistic nazi faggots will bend over and cry every time despite seeing that Trump is blowing up GOP Cuckservatism, something completely unthinkable last year, in front of our own eyes.
>>
Okay.

>Trump is an alt-right politician who is so ridiculously successful because he refuses to play the media's retarded political games
>Cruz is literally a puppet-retard whose main goals have been re-aligning the country with the finance sector, israel, and the three-letter agencies.
>Cruz is also not a very bright politician. He's fundamentalist christian as hell, doesn't think the Earth is older than 6000 years old, and cut funding to public education multiple times.
>The only reason shills want Cruz to win is because he would get steamrolled by Hillary in any serious election.
>Hillary beating cruz is a one-two step attack on his record on women's health funding which would destroy him as a candidate and maybe even a politician.

I hope that didn't #trigger anyone.
>>
>>72177766
>the biggest liar is the Rat
you have no evidence for this, and yet you are perfectly willing to just say "shut up nobody cares" when I point out that Trump is lies when he says for example that Ted Cruz had any involvement in the Ben Carson Iowa thing.

>your flag
>relevant
I'm not even going to explain why the rest is wrong.

>>72177820
>people who work for Ted Cruz's campaign have compelling reasons to support him
big whoop

>>72177999
not an argument

>>72178123
> when it is clear you are not a part of it.
to whom? people who are shilling for a leftist authoritarian because memes?

>it is you using the alt-right source you did (which in no way supports cruz)
I was using it to say why /pol/ shouldn't worship Trump--they shouldn't.

I'm not alt-right, I'm libertarian
>>
>>72178687
>not an argument
Ah yes, the, "I-know-you-are-but-what-am-I," response.
>>
>>72178579
>and the three-letter agencies.
this point alone shows how little you know about Cruz and how retarded /pol/'s Trump corps is.
>>
>>72178803
Yeah, because you're shilling and making 0 arguments
>>
>>72176284
>Defends Cruz
We know who this heeb is working for, boys.
>>
>>72178946
>more buzzwords
>more thought terminating cliches
You lost this argument already. A while ago. There is no more argument you can make that isn't going to get shredded. In fact, you'll probably swing back around to the original points that were already debunked then accuse others of repeating themselves next.
>>
>>72178860
http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2015/12/ted-cruz-is-right-nsa-reform-bill-allows-more-spying/457530/

Then, suddenly:

www.latimes.com/nation/politics/la-na-gop-town-hall-20160217-story.html
http://reason.com/blog/2016/02/18/ted-cruz-says-apple-needs-to-comply-with

So how much did you get paid for this thread?
>>
>>72178687
>I was using it to say why /pol/ shouldn't worship Trump
Let them make their mistakes, don't see why you care this much, unless you're just trying to ridicule.

Also, you seem pretty confident in Cruz's chances, i don't see why you would a shit about Trump supporters if you're so confident Trump will not win, again unless you're just trying to ridicule.
>>
>>72179276

He's suffering from cognitive dissonance. Reality is not meeting his expectations of his wishes, and it's starting to show in his language and attitude. What's really pathetic is he's literally trying to mindlessly repeat the phrases and catchphrases of /pol/ to garner support and feel less alone.

Sad!
>>
>>72169880
You need to stop everything. What are you doing with your life? Look at you - sitting in front of a computer. With Cheeto crumbs all over your fucking shirt? You're dirt to me. You're disgusting. You're fucking sick. You're nothing. You're dirt. Fuck you. Fuck you. You're fucking sick. Fucking end it all.
>>
File: 1461351883929.jpg (151 KB, 427x427) Image search: [Google]
1461351883929.jpg
151 KB, 427x427
>>72178687
>you have no evidence for this, and yet you are perfectly willing to just say "shut up nobody cares" when I point out that Trump is lies when he says for example that Ted Cruz had any involvement in the Ben Carson Iowa thing.

I m saying no one is buying your retarded excuses for Ratto's lies about Carson.And i have posted evidence.Try again:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRPwgfc3RHc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtL41Pr2d5s

Also wasn't it funny how Ratto was sucking Trump's cock, agreeing with him and even defending him during the debates, took money from him years before, and now is all like "Trump is a liberal, Trump is not a conservative etc"?

>your flag
>relevant
>I'm not even going to explain why the rest is wrong.

>Your shilling, your existence, your prefered candidate
>Relevant
>>
>>72179150
>buzzword
lol the Trump supporter is one to talk about repetitive vocabulary

>>72179234
>him having an opinion based on constitutional law, which he defended in the Supreme Court as a prosecutor, means that everything he says about overregulation and too much government is irrelevant

>>72179276
I am confident that Cruz is more likely to win than Trump as statistical fact.

>let them make their mistakes
I would be fine with this if they didn't invade my thread--did you even read the thread topic?

>>72179476
>He's suffering from cognitive dissonance
over what? none of your points hold any water
>>
>>72179729
>lol the Trump supporter is one to talk about repetitive vocabulary

see

>>72179150

And we're back to the original points from a week ago.

>He thinks a twitter is how someone talks.

Sad!
>>
>>72179729
>him having an opinion based on constitutional law, which he defended in the Supreme Court as a prosecutor, means that everything he says about overregulation and too much government is irrelevant

It is, because as Sesame Street taught us: When you have a staunch stance on something, but then immediately compromise it because it isn't convenient to you at the moment IE: you're running for president. That makes you a:

>LIAR!
and
>HYPOCRITE!

So when I hear "THAT CRUZ, SO HARD ON THE THREE LETTER AGENCIES AND ISRAEL" when he's simultaneously declaring that the FBI needs MORE power when it's no longer politically convenient for him; that makes me realize that every person who is supporting him must be stupid. Or at least have a memory shorter than a few months in length.
>>
>>72179674
>Rato's lies about Carson
Your flag made your post irrelevant enough, but this just puts the nail in the meme coffin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITkiv4t1368

>>72179975
>original points
which haven't been adequately addressed by you memelords.
>>
>>72179729

>That pic.

Stephen King writes a a fifth grade level. In fact, most popular authors do. Reality is over complex speech is not a necessary to get the point across.

In fact, it's a well known fact the complexity of speech goes up with the increasing attempts at deception.
>>
File: the future of spurdo.jpg (436 KB, 600x3315) Image search: [Google]
the future of spurdo.jpg
436 KB, 600x3315
>>72169880
>implying we want the GOP to survive this
>implying we care what happens to this country
>implying there's any way this can turn out that won't screw us

I'm backing Trump solely for the dank memes and triggering at this point. Can Lyin' Rato offer me a fraction of that satisfaction?
>>
File: 1460674646978.gif (2 MB, 494x284) Image search: [Google]
1460674646978.gif
2 MB, 494x284
>>72179729
>I would be fine with this if they didn't invade my thread--did you even read the thread topic?

Retard, you dont have a thread you have a failed miserable damage control shilling attempt and you are getting destroyed for it.Stop crying already./pol/ is not a safe space for rats

>over what? none of your points hold any water

Look in the mirror retard.
>>
>>72179729
>I am confident that Cruz is more likely to win than Trump as statistical fact.
Okay then so what is it, just ridicule them?

>I would be fine with this if they didn't invade my thread--did you even read the thread topic?
Too bad? This is not your safe-space. Try reddit or some other site with strict moderation.
>>
Berncuck here, already given up on him. Trump would be a way better president than Shillary. At least Trump is consistent and doesn't need to dickride companies for money.
>>
>the alt-right was libertarian

haha what the fuck nigga. it's updated branding for soft fascism, nativism, and national socialism.
>>
>>72180095
>which haven't been adequately addressed by you memelords.

see

>>72180183

Gee, if only you read as much as you post.
>>
>>72180085
No you faggot, he still doesn't support spying, he's just not that well informed about the tech world and supports the same thing that Trump does--Trump even called for a boycott of Apple for refusing the order!

>>72180183
Actually, simpler lies repeated more frequently are easier to believe.

Keep in mind you were the one accusing me of using buzzwords, kek

>>72180241
nice narrative, Bulgaria. Not an argument
>>
>we need to get all these corrupt rich fucks out of politics
>let's elect a corrupt rich fuck
>we need to get rid of all these flip-flopping liars
>let's elect a flip-flopping liar
I don't really care who you're voting for, just that you realize it's an imperfect choice born out of hating the other candidate more, not that you've seriously eaten up whatever your team's been spewing. Not to sound like your cynical grandpa, but any of you feeling actually excited or thinking your candidate believes half of what they're saying are just deluding yourselves and getting set up for heartbreak, either during the general or four years after.

I'm just looking out for you.
>>
File: 1461340093201.jpg (353 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1461340093201.jpg
353 KB, 800x800
>>72169880
>stormfags
>>
File: 1460671991333.jpg (62 KB, 880x558) Image search: [Google]
1460671991333.jpg
62 KB, 880x558
>>72180095
>Your flag made your post irrelevant enough, but this just puts the nail in the meme coffin.

>Levin

You are the one burying yourself.Try again.Seriously how braindead retarded are you?

Also again:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRPwgfc3RHc [Embed]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtL41Pr2d5s [Embed]

Also wasn't it funny how Ratto was sucking Trump's cock, agreeing with him and even defending him during the debates, took money from him years before, and now is all like "Trump is a liberal, Trump is not a conservative etc"?

>your flag
>relevant
>I'm not even going to explain why the rest is wrong.

>Your shilling, your existence, your prefered candidate
>Relevant
>>
>>72180246
>to ridicule
no, just to make them address this obvious contradiction in their philosophy.

>this is not your safe-space
this has been on page 1 for a long time because there's so much Trump shilling, kek, I'm not complaining.

>>72180329
Never claimed that.

>>72180399
You didn't address any of my points about Trump in the post you linked me, nerd. I wasn't even criticizing Trump
>>
>>72180402
>Actually, simpler lies repeated more frequently are easier to believe.
You mean like, "But Trump is liberal!" Over, and over, and over? And, "Not an argument!" And buzzwords and thought terminating cliches? You're so contrarian you couldn't help but call yourself a liar.

kek
>>
>>72180085
>So when I hear "THAT CRUZ, SO HARD ON THE THREE LETTER AGENCIES AND ISRAEL" when he's simultaneously declaring that the FBI needs MORE power when it's no longer politically convenient for him; that makes me realize that every person who is supporting him must be stupid. Or at least have a memory shorter than a few months in length.

Cruz actually is trying to protect Americans' rights from an overactive government, dumbass.

http://reason.com/blog/2015/12/15/rubio-insists-nsa-needs-all-our-metadata
>>
>>72180402
>No you faggot, he still doesn't support spying

He doesn't support spying, BUT

>he's just not that well informed about the tech world

That's all I needed to hear. You don't back off your ideal because you 'dont understand something'. Ideally, you find someone who knows what the fuck they're talking about and you ask them.

Fuck Cruz the lying asshole.
>>
>>72180441
>corrupt rich fuck
>flip-flopping liar
sums Trump up pretty well.
>>
>>72180527
>everybody I disagree with is a stormfag
10/10 weeb-kun
>>
>>72180695
>this has been on page 1 for a long time because there's so much Trump shilling, kek, I'm not complaining.

Oh so you admit you are an attention whore and also a masochist.At lerast we are both enjoying this then.
>>
>>72180761
ok shill, I get it, you're triggered.

>>72180829
Is Trump your ideal? If he is, you are criticizing Cruz for not being well informed of the tech world?

Cruz isn't my ideal, anyway.
>>
>>72179729
>>I am confident that Cruz is more likely to win than Trump as statistical fact.

Nope, Cruz got assraped in vital swing states like OH, FL, VA. Without these he can't win.

>B-B-B-BUT MUH INDIES

I'm sure all these moderates and indies are dying to vote for a less likable Santorum 2.0
>>
File: masterpersuader.jpg (100 KB, 642x676) Image search: [Google]
masterpersuader.jpg
100 KB, 642x676
>>72180402
>nice narrative, Bulgaria. Not an argument

Again look in the mirror, ms Fields.
>>
>>72180848
Yeah, I can imagine how a non-meme would fare with the same sort of background. /pol/ would hammer them.

But that's true of pretty much every candidate still in the running now. Sanders is probably the least overtly sinister, but that's no reason to vote for a guy.
>>
>>72181045
Against Hillary. Are you intentionally misinterpreting me or just a stupid Spic?
>>
>>72180695
>just to make them address this obvious contradiction in their philosophy.
Again for what purpose, your amusement? You have already stated how confident you are with Cruz's chances.

>there's so much Trump shilling
Do you think every Trump thread is not filled with people arguing with each other and anti Trump replies, very much like your own?

How delusional are you m8?
>>
>>72180973
It's TRS m80.
It's one of a handful of sources where the descriptor is accurate.
>>
>>72181273
>Sanders, the marxist
>least overtly sinister
kek. I know what you mean

>>72181315
In this thread, m8. I'm not even saying it's a bad thing

Why are you posting, for your amusement or something?

>>72181439
>check flag
>yep
>>
>>72181278

Hillary will fucking destroy anything the GOP throws at her, it's a statistical fact. Right now her numbers are impressive, but wait until Bernie drops out and endorses her. Trump would lose against her and Cruz even worse.
>>
>>72170150
You forgot to call us goy
>>
>>72181556
incorrect. Look at head to head polling.
>>
>>72181531
I'm not the one shilling for actual leaf, Spic Harper.
>>
>>72181667

GE polls this early aren't reliable at all. I trust more the actual numbers we've seen from the primaries so far.
>>
>>72181771
I'm not the one shilling for a Jew Yorker to win in another country after Weedeau won in mine.
>>
>>72181531
>I'm not even saying it's a bad thing
Yet you just whined about people "invading your thread"so which is it?

>Why are you posting, for your amusement or something?
Answer my question first.
>>
>>72181887
>republicans represent the general population
>head to head polls--fuck em! I disagree with them, therefore they are invalid.
>>
>>72182019
no
>>
>>72181887
While those polls are rightfully shit this early, you are way off base if you think they're better than primary turnout. It simply does not correlate to general elections.
>>
>>72181938
>I'm not the one shilling for a Jew Yorker
>>72173218
>>
>>72182054
Nice none response. All the cognitive dissonance from you is getting boring.
>>
>>72182115
ie New York

new much?
>>
>>72182286
Why put down jews? Cruz wouldn't like that
>>
>>72182256
>whether or not I am enjoying myself right now and whether or not I answer you in a way that you approve of determines whether or not my points are valid
the cognitive dissonance belongs to Trump supporters who say he has a better chance than Cruz against hillary, when all evidence is to the contrary.
>>
File: bets.jpg (179 KB, 1583x612) Image search: [Google]
bets.jpg
179 KB, 1583x612
>>72181667

Bitch, Ratto is already as disliked as Hillary without the media even trying with him:

http://elections.huffingtonpost.com/pollster/ted-cruz-favorable-rating
http://elections.huffingtonpost.com/pollster/hillary-clinton-favorable-rating

Ratto is unappealing enough by default but independents and leftists are not gonna vote for someone who is so anti-gay he gets endorsed by pastors that want to execute gays, is hardcore anti-abortion, is a religious nutter etc.
>>
>>72182522
http://elections.huffingtonpost.com/pollster/donald-trump-favorable-rating
>>
>>72182520
>determines whether or not my points are valid
The word "No" is not a point.
>>
>>72169880
Cruz would be a fucking awful president just on the basis of his horrendous tax plan that is oriented towards benefiting the top 1% almost exclusively. I'd rather vote for Hillary.
>>
>>72182672
>not an argument
>>
>TRS podcasts only talk about how great he is since he started running
>oh hes a jew nevermind DROPPED
No TRS, you're the guys going to get DROPPED
>>
>>72182716
>average leftist Trump shill
>>
>>72182758
Nice meme response.
>>
>>72182851
not an argument
>>
>>72178106
Classical liberalism ≠ Modern liberalism
Dipshit
>>
File: 1461506176285.jpg (81 KB, 910x610) Image search: [Google]
1461506176285.jpg
81 KB, 910x610
>>72182664
>http://elections.huffingtonpost.com/pollster/donald-trump-favorable-rating

Yeah, Trump is only 9 % higher with everyone attacking him and the media painting him as Hitler.Ratto has no excuses
>>
>>72183065
>special pleading
>>
>>72183000
You're boring me now, you're losing your drive.
>>
>>72183315
not an argument
>>
File: 1461432187904.jpg (112 KB, 582x728) Image search: [Google]
1461432187904.jpg
112 KB, 582x728
>>72183180

What?Has your programing broke?
>>
>>72183487
>implying you speak English well
>>
>>72170150
>his flag is upside-down, his country is overwhelmed with refugees and he thinks he can call other people cucks
wew lad
>>
>>72170096
>>72170425
why are this man's words vibrating?
>>
File: 1460658169388.jpg (45 KB, 191x215) Image search: [Google]
1460658169388.jpg
45 KB, 191x215
>>72169880
>>
>>72183718
Your browser doesn't support Nintendo(tm)-styled colored text.
>>
File: coicidence finder.png (10 KB, 312x233) Image search: [Google]
coicidence finder.png
10 KB, 312x233
>>72183718
>not having the coincidence finder plugin
it's really quite useful

>>72183830
nice
>>
>>72174866

Reminder that this thread, and OP's argument, was defeated with this post at 04/26/16(Tue)18:28:00.
>>
>>72170150
Ben Shapiro is overwhelmed by the feeling of asspain about the Trump train. Nothing he says can be taken objectively anymore.
>>
>>72183889
no it wasn't, leftist shill. I never claimed 'conservatism' was the reason I oppose him.
>>
>>72169880

You have to realize that at this point we don't give a fuck. We've been lied to, extorted, put into debt slavery, silenced, and had every type of abuse hurled at us from our political system.

There's a large segment of Trump voters that are simply voting for him because even if he's a retard, he's an amusing retard.
>>
>>72184074

>click post ID
>AoLMq3U is literally every third post
>calls others shills
>>
>>72184068
what has he ever been wrong about, other than about le j00z?

>>72184091
>We've been lied to, extorted, put into debt slavery, silenced, and had every type of abuse hurled at us from our political system.
This is group politics BS, senpai
>debt slavery
that sounds like a personal liability kind of thing

>>72184215
>literally
millennial spotted
>every third post
51/216 < 0.33
>>
File: 1461379382742.gif (245 KB, 485x739) Image search: [Google]
1461379382742.gif
245 KB, 485x739
>>72184215
>>
>>72184343

Oh, my bad, every FOURTH post. ROFL

>>72184353

HIGH SCORE!
>>
Cruz doesn't support shit that Ron Paul did. All he does is grandstand on bills he knows he can't pass, ensuring that nothing changes but he still gets some populist headlines, votes, and money. He's literally sleeping with the jewish banks that have been selling the country away piece by piece. I'm sure he's honest about his flat tax/VAT though, because it's a great way to fuck over the poor working whites by shifting the tax burden even more to their backs.

But whatever, he's done. His support is crashing and Trump doesn't even need half the remaining delegates to win outright anymore.
>>
>>72184554
52/219 < 0.25
try again
>>
>>72169880
>I'm not making an outrageous command. Now, pause it,

fuck you, you arent the boss of me.
>>
File: 1461201733125.jpg (710 KB, 1764x1920) Image search: [Google]
1461201733125.jpg
710 KB, 1764x1920
>>72184343

>that sounds like a personal liability kind of thing

Could you be more of a kike?
>>
>>72170150
>germoney, the vassel state of the world wide califphate is trying to explain cuckholding to us

100/100
>>
>>72184619
incorrect
>>
>>72184620
>He doesn't know you can't make a fraction of a post.
Then again, Jewish kabbalism is pretty powerful.
>>
>>72184091
>There's a large segment of Trump voters that are simply voting for him because even if he's a retard, he's an amusing retard.

I don't believe that to be true, and I'm a Cruz supporter.

I think the overwhelming majority of the supporters for Trump support him because he gives them hope. He excites them because he doesn't care about the stifling political correctness permeating our society, he says what he believes to be right. He is unabashedly pro-american. This last fact is starkly contrasted with Obama who seems to be apologizing for America every other week. Where as Trump rightly points out that the purpose of the American government is to look out for Americans.

That is why Trump supporters support him. The only problem I see with it is that at it's base this is purely an emotional appeal. And not one you can trust until he start giving specifics about what he actually will do. Trump's biggest fault is that he is ambiguous and vague on too many issues. This worries lots of conservatives who pay attention to politics not just during an election cycle but day in an day out and see people they helped elect betray them on important issues. It isn't Trump's heart that worries most conservatives it is his principles, or lack thereof.
>>
>>72184790
>economic illiteracy

besides, nobody could be more of a kike than Trump
>>
File: 1457905722183.jpg (306 KB, 856x571) Image search: [Google]
1457905722183.jpg
306 KB, 856x571
>>72169880
After tonight, Trump only needs 47% of the remaining delegates to reach his goal.
It was 60% just a few weeks ago.
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 640x360
Someone cap this post.

Milo and the 'alt-right' are NOT on your side.

Think about it; when an underground movement is revealed and is made part of mainstream consciousness, it loses its power.

Think about it; Pepe is recognized practically everywhere now. A meme (and before you sperg out, memetics [MEME MAGICKE] is real. Learn sociology) made famous loses its potency.

We as the now-labeled 'Alt-Right' are being shoehorned into a label that is PUBLIC and made to be RIDICULED.

Milo isn't our friend. By trying to bring to light this so-called alt-right movement that /pol/ and others established, he has proven himself to be completely against what it stands for.

The memes work because nobody understands where they come from or how they propagate. When people know the source, they question the intrusion of the meme instead of exploring it.

Milo is a gay with Jewish ties. Don't forget that homosexuality is a tool of the Jews to disrupt and dismantle Western Civilization.

PLEASE /POL/, DO NOT FALL INTO THE TRAP.

VOTE TRUMP BUT BY GOD DO NOT ALIGN WITH THE ALT-RIGHT: IT IS A LABEL DESIGNED TO DESTROY YOUR POWER
>>
>>72169880
>RATFAGS ON FULL DAMAGE CONTROL
RATFAGS ON FULL DAMAGE CONTROL
>RATFAGS ON FULL DANAGE CONTROL
>>
>>72185046
>>72185025
k
>>
>>72184619
in the republican field it was only rand paul and Ted Cruz that came out against the Bulk collection of meta data.

Ted Cruz has indicated he doesn't want the federal government policing something like Marijuana and instead wants each state to come to its own decision.

Ted Cruz is the last remaining candidate that as a matter of his own principles wants to limit the federal government.
>>
>>72182820
Not wanting a tax plan to almost entirely benefit the rich at cost of the low and middle class makes someone a liberal? Cruz's tax plan is top 1% shilling personified. Trump's plan has questionable sustainability but at least getting rid of fraud and corruption is a valid way to make up for lost tax revenue. I assure you Cruz has no intention of ending any sort of fraud or corruption.
>>
File: 1461129321944.jpg (19 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1461129321944.jpg
19 KB, 499x499
>>72184215
>Rat shills still don't know about IDs
>>
>>72185259
>vote for Trump
>get called a RatShill

This is some next level shilling.
>>
>>72185121
Trump is the only remaining Republican candidate.
>>
>>72185183
Are you John Green?
>>
>>72184928
Trump supporters won't look at any issue critically if it's potentially disadvantageous to him. It's all hypocrisy. Everything he says is the gospel fucking truth, and even when he finally does something they would have disagreed with months ago, it magically no longer matters, isn't an issue, you're just being distracting. Trump is the most consistent candidate there is! You keep saying he's vague, but he's got real plans, you just aren't paying attention! Go to the website!

It's all bullshit. A bunch of good feelings and no substance. Get an enemy, make people scared, make 'em angry, then promise you'll make it all go away. Nothing is their fault, it's the external baddies, and if it wasn't for them, everything would be perfect here. You're a special, privileged little boy being held back! We can take back our greatness (by doing all this shit completely unrelated to how we were eclipsed)! It's "Temporarily Embarrassed Millionaires" Part 2.

But they're all like that, because that's what our voters just love to lap up, and candidates will say whatever is necessary to do it. We're going to see Trump really start to cave and pander hard now that he needs moderates, but his current base isn't going to care one bit when he flip-flops harder or becomes PC, even though they held him up as a bastion of consistency and saying what he means. His own campaign manager isn't even shy about it.
>>
>>72185183
>Not wanting a tax plan to almost entirely benefit the rich at cost of the low and middle class makes someone a liberal?
Do you even know how the progressive income tax system works? Do you even know the breakdown on who pays how much towards the federal revenue from income tax?

-The top 1% of earners in America pay 38.1% of all federal income taxes
-The top 50% of earners pay 97.2% of all income taxes

http://taxfoundation.org/article/summary-latest-federal-income-tax-data-0

You need to read more before you develop strong emotions about a subject.
>>
>>72185438
ALL GLORY TO THE GOD EMPEROR!
EXTERMINATE THE XENO!
PURGE THE HERETICS!
>>
>>72169880
stormfags realizing Trump is not, unlike them, a retard

top KEK
>>
>>72185827

U SCARED OF TRUMP?
>>
>>72181227
The system IS rigged though. Both of cruz's """"victories"""" were from rigging delegates and the faggot cuck jew party going along with it. Fucking Colorado.
>>
File: Flags Mexico Thud.jpg (277 KB, 627x622) Image search: [Google]
Flags Mexico Thud.jpg
277 KB, 627x622
>>72180224
>>implying we want the GOP to survive this
>implying we care what happens to this country
>implying there's any way this can turn out that won't screw us
>I'm backing Trump solely for the dank memes and triggering at this point. Can Lyin' Rato offer me a fraction of that satisfaction?

Are you me?

10/10 Spurdo!
>>
File: aesthetic trump.png (568 KB, 680x510) Image search: [Google]
aesthetic trump.png
568 KB, 680x510
>>72185827
>Trump supporters won't look at any issue critically if it's potentially disadvantageous to him. It's all hypocrisy. Everything he says is the gospel fucking truth, and even when he finally does something they would have disagreed with months ago, it magically no longer matters, isn't an issue, you're just being distracting. Trump is the most consistent candidate there is! You keep saying he's vague, but he's got real plans, you just aren't paying attention! Go to the website!

This Nigga doesn't even understand how we are beating him. Get fucked punk niqqa, we the captain nao!
>>
>>72186885
omg
>>
>>72186335
As a Cruz supporter, this is the legitimate first thing that made me worry Trump might actually win the nomination. See below.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/04/25/to-counter-cruzs-organization-trump-to-personally-court-delegates-at-california-and-virginia-gop-conventions/

Despite what you may get the impression of from visiting /pol/ Trump will not get enough delegates in the remaining primaries to get to 1237 before the convention. Trump needs to win on the first vote of the convention. To do this he needs more delegates and he isn't going to get enough from the primaries, so he has to pick them up somehow.

The above worries me because it shows he has figured it out as well. I sincerely hope it is too little too late for him. But we will find out.

If he ends up winning good for him. I will vote for him with bells on come November.

But for the sake of America I really want Cruz to be the guy who wins.
>>
>>72169880

Fuck off Cruz Shill.
>>
>>72169880

He is, an will always be better than Hillary. There is no debate here.
>>
File: yugyug.jpg (106 KB, 704x407) Image search: [Google]
yugyug.jpg
106 KB, 704x407
>>72187489
>>72187489
>Despite what you may get the impression of from visiting /pol/ Trump will not get enough delegates in the remaining primaries to get to 1237 before the convention. Trump needs to win on the first vote of the convention. To do this he needs more delegates and he isn't going to get enough from the primaries, so he has to pick them up somehow.

Are you retarded?Even Nate Silver is saying that Trump could get the 1237 and #NeverTrump absolutely needs to win Indiana.

>But for the sake of America I really want Cruz to be the guy who wins.

kill yourself retarded rat.
>>
File: Make America Mexico Again.png (506 KB, 627x622) Image search: [Google]
Make America Mexico Again.png
506 KB, 627x622
>>72186885
>>
File: North America.jpg (65 KB, 540x362) Image search: [Google]
North America.jpg
65 KB, 540x362
>>72188509
>Sorry about Aztlan!
>>
>>72188128
Nate Silver is making the uninformed conclusion that the unapportioned delegates in PA will go to Trump, atleast partially. This is incorrect.

Trump will get skunked on all of the 50 some delegates that aren't tied to the primary results. SKUNKED. He will not get 1.

In Indiana in order for trump to get to 1237 delgates before the convention he will essentially have to win all of the delegates maybe only losing a handful. Indiana is not a pure Winnner take all state, it is winner take all by congressional district. Last poll showed Trump up by about 8 points over Cruz, this was before the deal between Cruz and Kasich. There will be lots of crossover votes from Kasich to Cruz. And all Cruz has to do to keep Trump from winning before the convention is not get shut out essentially. Even if Trump gets about 50 delegates in Indiana he will not have enough before the convention to get the nomination.

This is what having an establshed ground game in some of these states for going on a year gets you.

This is why Trump will not get the nomination and why Cruz will ultimately win.
>>
>>72183065
>>72182522

kek the shill has ignored this
>>
>>72188128
>>72189040
Oh also, the delegates for Indiana are already chosen. So even if Trump wins the majority of them, who do you think they will support on the 2nd and subsequent ballots at the convention?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 51

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.