[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
IT STARTS WITH ONE THING
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: cruz.png (738 KB, 546x533) Image search: [Google]
cruz.png
738 KB, 546x533
IT STARTS WITH ONE THING
>>
>>72163358
I tried so hard
>>
All around me are familiar faces.
>>
>>72163503
And got so far.
>>
WAKE ME UP
>>
>>72163358
Haha! Where'd you find this one anon? It looks like that man's made of CHEESE!!!
>>
>>72163633
BEFORE YOU GO GO
>>
>>72163607
but in the end
>>
DESPITE ALL MY RAGE I AM STILL JUST A RAT IN A CAGE
>>
But in the endddddd im going back to Canada
>>
>>72163633
>(WAKE ME UP INSIDE)
>>
File: Trumpnotstumped.jpg (69 KB, 1443x529) Image search: [Google]
Trumpnotstumped.jpg
69 KB, 1443x529
top fucking kek

>0 votes
>>
CRAAAAAAWLING IIIIIIIN MY SKIIIIIIN
>>
>>72163358
>Trumpfags too deluded to see that Cruz will win the convention
>>
In the ennnnnnnnnndddddd
>>
EVERY BREATH YOU TAKE
>>
File: George_Michael_008.jpg (238 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
George_Michael_008.jpg
238 KB, 1280x960
>>72163686

He was so handsome
>>
>>72163358
Deputies! Men of the German Reichstag!

A year of world-historical events is coming to an end. A year of great decisions is approaching. In this grave period I speak to you, deputies of the Reichstag, as the representatives of the German nation. In addition, the entire German nation should also review what has happened and take note of the decisions required by the present and the future.

After the repeated rejection of my peace proposal in 1940 by the British prime minister [Winston Churchill] and the clique that supports and controls him, it was clear by the fall of that year that this war would have to be fought through to the end, contrary to all logic and necessity. You, my old Party comrades, know that I have always detested half-hearted or weak decisions. If Providence has deemed that the German people are not to be spared this struggle, then I am thankful that She has entrusted me with the leadership in a historic conflict that will be decisive in determining the next five hundred or one thousand years, not only of our German history, but also of the history of Europe and even of the entire world.

The German people and its soldiers work and fight today not only for themselves and their own age, but also for many generations to come. A historical task of unique dimensions has been entrusted to us by the Creator that we are now obliged to carry out.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.