[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Muhammad Vs Jesus
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (358 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
358 KB, 1280x720
/pol is retarded sometimes when it comes to religion

Jesus
>cucked eternally
>doesn't even put up a fight when attacked
>Son of God, but all he does is multiply fucking bread
>Gets no bitches
>Filthy peasant

Muhammad
>Warrior king
>Does whatever the fuck he wants
>Gets all the bitches. Who cares if some of them are underraged they did that shit in the OT
>Kept filthy SJWs in line
>Rich as fuck
>Despises the cucked

Now before one of you dipshits yells "BAIT, LOOK AT ME I CAN POST A FUCKING FISH MEME" I'm serious I'm not baiting.

So /pol would you rather be like Jesus and be a cuck or be like Muhammad and uncuck yourselves
>>
File: 1450602291309.jpg (278 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1450602291309.jpg
278 KB, 1280x720
>>72158343
Islam was created by the Holy See
>>
If it's a Freedy v. Jason scenario, muHAMmad decaps jesus, but jesus comes back after 3 days and completely wrecks him
>>
Bait and saged
>>
>>72158819
>BAJT
What did I just fucking say? Can you read dumbass?
>>
File: unarius_intro_website2.jpg (92 KB, 480x309) Image search: [Google]
unarius_intro_website2.jpg
92 KB, 480x309
the only religion that is true is the Unarius Academy of Science. Here Ruth explains the coming spaceship landing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLOSqw62GeU
>>
>>72158343
>that picture
>Muhammad
pick one
>>
That isn't Muhammad, that's his nephew
>>
>>72159512
Who gives a fuck pick a side nigga
>>
>>72159871
Well remake the picture and put Christ and a Facebook blank profile pic and then I'll pick.
>>
>>72158343
>we're still pretending jesus was white
>>
>>72160381
Jesus was Arab.
>>
>>72160771
Exactly. Can we stop this white jesus thing?
>>
>>72160841
>Born in the middle east
>white

Pick one.
>>
>>72158343
Islam is 100% a solution to western problems. The thing is the shitskin moslems are even a bigger problem than the current western problems. Importing Islam without the filthy low IQ sandniggers is impossible, and this people cant have progress or democracy.
>>
>>72159024
You know, it's actually even worse if this is not bait.

Please, for the good of humanity, go and remove yourself from the gene pool.

>>72159871
Look, nobody wants to actually discuss this shit on a serious note. This is not the kind of thing that gives any enlightening discussions, especially not with an attitude like yours.

If you want actual discussion, don't use that type of writing. It makes it bait, even if it wasn't 100% intentional.

Just to emphasize: this thread IS bait, like it or not.
>>
Jesus and Mohammed were in many ways similar.

The main difference is that Jews and White cucks weren't around the Arabs to spin their radical fundy messianic Semitic sandshit into a White pacifist and pretend he was a divine Socrates.

Another similarity of Jesus and Mohammed is that the likelihood is high that neither motherfucker actually existed, and were invented retroactively to justify the existence of an already existing belief system of bullshit, which (end-boss level protip by the way) is how Moses came into being, too, except that it was Jews lying about their origins in Persians and promoting it to Greeks.
>>
>>72158343
Jesus: Rose from the dead. Seated at the right hand of the Father. Literally conquered the grave. Will bring all his followers to eternal life.

Moohammad: Dead in the dirt like a loser.
>>
>>72160841

Pretending Jesus was White is as old as Christianity. It was how Christianity got started among Gentiles and it was the Jews themselves who started it. It isn't a new phenomenon that came about when it got to Europe.
>>
File: 1460540964083.png (1 MB, 762x868) Image search: [Google]
1460540964083.png
1 MB, 762x868
>>
>>72160771
>Speaks Aramaic
>Arab
>>
Both nut jobs. Jesus copied the Buddha while preaching old testi shit. Mohammed copied Jesus while preaching slight changes to old testi shit
>>
File: 1461702230018-pol.jpg (73 KB, 570x576) Image search: [Google]
1461702230018-pol.jpg
73 KB, 570x576
>>72163665
Sounds like a fucking stroke, to be quite honest.
> Islam was created by a guy who suffered from heat strokes who was also in possession of scriptures from other religions at the time.
If that's true, historical kek.
>>
>>72158343
Who's the secret unlockable character?
>>
>>72166486

Dawkins
>>
I'll make this real simple OP:
Jesus = Son of God

Mohammed = False prophet
/thread
>>
>>72166614
/THREAD
>>
>>72158343
Jesus
>followers built the most advanced society on earth

Muhammad
>followers still fighting over pieces of sand 1300 years later
>>
>>72166777
Holy 7 confirms
>>
>>72158343
Then get the hell out of Dearborn because people are getting pissed at you faggots. Do you want another Ferguson?
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.