[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
One of the 15 portuguese students in the town of Rzeszow, in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: tAB.jpg (406 KB, 884x555) Image search: [Google]
tAB.jpg
406 KB, 884x555
One of the 15 portuguese students in the town of Rzeszow, in southeastern Poland, taking part of the Eramus+ programme, has been the target of a racist attack.

The group of students arrived at Rzeszow on the 3rd of April to do an interchange in an Electrotechnics school. They stayed at a hostel on Iskra street. During the first Saturday, 9th of April, some students decided to go out at night. During that night, a man called one of the 18 year old boys "trash", and pulled on his clothes and hair.

The teenagers were scared. The professor responsible for the exchange programme, Stanislaw Augustine, denounced the case to the police. The suspect, identified by the authorities, is a military man, 38-years old, with 11 years of experience in the armed forces having also served in Afghanistan.

Some of the students have darker skin and were confused as being muslim migrants, confirmed the police speaker, Adam Szelag. The public safety police collected evidence of the verbal offense and violation of the victim's physical integrity, and submitted the case to the military police.

http://rzeszow-news.pl/portugalczycy-ofiarami-rasistowskich-atakow-w-rzeszowie/
>>
>>72150858
>Portugal
>White
>>
File: 1460803766194.jpg (40 KB, 514x459) Image search: [Google]
1460803766194.jpg
40 KB, 514x459
but portugal is white
how could this happen
>>
>>72150858
>goes to a place filled with angry, complex ridden manlets
>surprised you get in trouble with an angry, complex ridden manlet

wew. it's like going to Syria and acting surprised when some ragheads decided to behead you. they should have gone to based Czech Rep instead
>>
>lets try this again
>>
File: rare.gif (2 MB, 500x600) Image search: [Google]
rare.gif
2 MB, 500x600
>>72150944
>>72151117

>>72151311
and again and again and until I get bored with it
>>
>>72150858
I bet he looks like a shitskin then.
Lately, there's some hate in poland towardss arabic-looking people.
>>
>>72151571

This. There was that chilean that was mistaken for middle eastern

Basically if you don't show up in the dark white, you getting your ass beat
>>
>>72150858
well we got some people that have strong berber/arab features.
>>
File: 1460050337711.gif (9 KB, 209x301) Image search: [Google]
1460050337711.gif
9 KB, 209x301
wow Poland is rude!
>>
>>72152950
is not truth, refugies welcome
>>
>>72150858
show his pic. The darkie.
>>
>>72150858
Your other thread had very few replies
>>
>>72153222
We're all dark, he probably also grew a beard on top of that.
>>
Servicemen should know better.
I bet these fine specimen were born and have their roots south of Lisbon.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.