[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Yo /pol/ We all know that Islam is cancer. So give me the real
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: image.png (124 KB, 325x325) Image search: [Google]
image.png
124 KB, 325x325
Yo /pol/
We all know that Islam is cancer. So give me the real explanation on why it hasn't been purged yet. Why haven't we just killed them off? And why can't we?
>>
Cucks and SJWs
>>
>>72148241
And what's behind them?
>>
Why does /pol/ love Hitler but hate Islam?
>>
File: 1409733952001.jpg (51 KB, 476x581) Image search: [Google]
1409733952001.jpg
51 KB, 476x581
>>72149958
It's not really clear.
>>
>>72150178
This is what confused me the most. What do Jews gain by perpetuating all of this? I thought they hated Islam, too.
>>
Because we're not Jews or Muslims. We don't just kill people
>>
>>72152532
How do we get rid of them without genocide then?
>>
>>72152835
We don't. We bully the Jews out and make them live like gypsies in Russia and eastern Europe again and then we radicalize Muslims and subvert Muslim countries to the point where they'll have to reform their religion in order to survive.

I'm quarter Jewish. I know my shit
>>
It's taboo to condemn islam in the the west because it is associated with uneducated rednecks. As a religious group they also have constitutional rights, so they're not going away for a long time. We might as well get used to it unless public opinion suddenly shifts dramatically
>>
There's no good way to exterminate them without innocents dying as collateral damage. Willing to mass murder innocents = Unclear who the terrorists are.
>>
File: 1450725963694.gif (161 KB, 921x155) Image search: [Google]
1450725963694.gif
161 KB, 921x155
Because we've started to pretend to give a shit.

If we went old school and brought back carpet bombing, the'd get the picture. Completely level most of Syria and all the other shithole countries.
>>
>>72151082
easy to control slaves
>>
>>72155912
this

>>72151082
well, you cant call them jews
theyre jesuits, they actually got a tons of names
the most simple would be satanist
they just want to see the world burn
everyone of them has his own personal view of the world, they actually want to genocide the whole planet and then divide whole continents for their families, but that wont even go that far, its a lie, the antichrist will eat em
and christ will destroy all of them after that
>>
>>72157750
But why though? Why should the ehole planet burn? Are they just trying to fulfill some prophecy?
>>
>>72151082
fun m8.
It's like 5 jewish families playing chess with the world.
Kill one, another takes its place.
>>
File: 1457356065470.jpg (34 KB, 392x397) Image search: [Google]
1457356065470.jpg
34 KB, 392x397
>>72148051
Easily manipulated savages on resource rich clay for centuries used as a weapon for weakening and destabilizing eastern nations (though it seems lately islam has been given some role in shaping the western realms too)
>>
>>72155046
Sterilization ftw
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.