[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Damn. Really makes you think.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 6
File: Native Indians BTFO pol.jpg (73 KB, 720x538) Image search: [Google]
Native Indians BTFO pol.jpg
73 KB, 720x538
Damn. Really makes you think.
>>
File: image.jpg (100 KB, 888x499) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100 KB, 888x499
>>
America did not exist as a nation until 1776 white babies were certainly the majority at that time.
>>
I really think they should stop teaching history. It just seems to cause conflict. Imagine just concentrating on the present.
>>
>>72144750

>Really makes you think.

Sure...
Makes me thing about SHINY BEADS!
>>
Being a descendant of the Blackfoot tribe, I take no offense, it's funny in a passing way. But nothing to ruffle my feathers
Kek
>>
>>72144750

Yeah, where are all the empty Listerine bottles?
>>
>>72145406
>nothing to ruffle my feathers

Native Americans confirmed for having feathers
>>
>OPEN BORDERS ALMOST BROUGHT INJUNS TO EXTINCTION SO WE SHOULD ALSO OPEN OUR BORDERS BECAUSE IT'S 2016

Can someone explain this meme to me? I never understood how pro open borders people can unironically use native americans as an argument.
>>
>>72145814
If they used logical arguments, they wouldn't be for open borders in the first place.
>>
>>72144750
>MUHHH LAND
>MUHHHHHH BEADS

It's the indian's fault for sitting around for thousands of years literally dindu nuffining. They were content being hunter/gathers while the rest of the world was out pacing them. It's fucking pathetic that not a single god damn one of them ever rolled a rock down a hill and thought HEY LETS MAKE A FUCKING WHEEL INSTEAD OF USING DOGS TO DRAG OUR SHIT ON SLEDS!!! Or all the rich metals in America... Not a single fucker thought of melting and forming the minerals into a tool like hammers and nails to build a real society.

Nope... Thousands of years and they literally dindu nuffin.
>>
>>72144889

L O L
O L O
L O L
>>
>>72144750
/POL/ BTFO
>>
>Even a cartoon sympathetic to feathercucks portrays them as lazy, trashy people living on a shitty reservation.
>>
>>72144750

>nonwhite babies outnumber white babies
Is this true?
>>
>>72146820
Yes.
>>
>>72144750
Am I the only one who preferred it when shills and shitposters shouter "/pol/ BTFO HOW CAN YOU EVEN SURVIVE THIS" rather than this recently terribly popular phrase "Damn, makes you think, eh"?

I mean, at least back then they did it the way they should; without showing anything but pure retardation befitting their kind. Now they pretend they are capable of thought - and do so using such awfully shallow 'arguments' that it hurts my eyes to read. As if those random phrases changed anything at all - most, if not all of them are not even true or are twisted in their meaning. This is just hopeless. It effectively makes me feel bad for these shitposters, ones who refuse to use their brains yet flaunting their empthy skulls at any passer-by, trying to convince him that it is not really empty. It's like watching a cripple trying to dance ballet.

Even if somewhat moving - it still is pathetic.
>>
I'm pretty sure in 1776, White babies outnumbered non-White babies in the United States of America.
>>
>>72144969
>those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it

Your idea would have us discard everything humanity has learned in it's 6000 years of recordings and start back at worshiping the fire wheel in the sky and chase down animals on foot every generation.
>>
>>72145814
You're assuming that this is an argument to begin with.

For one, what happened to the native americans was conquest, not immigration. But liberal fuckstains are incapable of understanding that there hasn't been a period in human history where conquest wasn't a thing that nations did. Even today.

It's all fun and games until you have to leave your women's studies class and face the real world.
>>
>>72144750
It's amazing how americans can claim that indians were slaughtered and this was bad then promote immigration policies that will get them slaughtered. And THEN they use the injuns as an argument for more immigration.
>>
>>72144889
kek
>>
>>72144889
Bison was probably tasty
>>
>>72146254
Weren't they nomadic and of the impression that human beings couldn't "own" land?
>>
File: image.jpg (112 KB, 816x673) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
112 KB, 816x673
>>72147433
very pretentious reply but i agree
>>
I'm kind of dumb so I might be missing the point here, but is this cartoon implying that Native Americans would rather have Mexicans here than whites?

I'm a Maine fag so I don't meet many beaners, but is that true? Do Indians and Spics get along?
>>
>>72144910
>being this autistic
>>
>>72144750
Third. Solutreans from Europe were the first Americans.
>>
>>72144750
That really bothers me. Who the fuck are they to appropriate white culture like that?
>>
>>72144910

Yeah, and Britain didn't exist until 1707
>>
>>72144889
This argument has been shredded so many times I refuse to believe anyone posts it seriously.
>>
>>72151253
this has been completely debunked
>>
>>72145059
Loving every laugh
>>
>>72151371
No, it hasn't, and there is more evidence for it found every day.
>>
>>72151338
You replied to the wrong post.
>>
>>72146429
>implying living in a trailer surrounded by a bunch of empty land isn't preferable to living in a dirty cramped city of 600 gorillion people

this is one things the rednecks and injuns get right
>>
>>72144969
Except that's wrong. What we need is to teach history that isn't just about white guilt.
>>
>>72144750
Splendid
>>
Do Americans actually deny the natives genocide?
>>
>>72144889
Kek
>>
File: image.jpg (13 KB, 206x196) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13 KB, 206x196
>>72145059
>>
>>72151555
No, I replied to the buffalo macro one on purpose.
>>
NA's despise mexicans, they still remember who carried out the majority of the genocide, which was mexicans... they even allied with whites to kick them out of this country.

Cartoon was drawn by your typical history-revising white liberal that has zero connection with the people they shamelessly guilt-exploit.
>>
>>72151659
youre both right honestly. humans cant agree on pretty much anything, including what constitutes history or how to teach it. with this being the case, you might as well not even attempt it
>>
3rd, actuaily. This country was majority black at one pount.
>>
>>72151727
Of course not, but most of the "genocide" was from disease and was unintentional.
>>
>>72151727
It wasn't genocide. The overwhelming majority happened by accident, without our knowledge or intent, before large-scale settlement.
>>
>>72150369
Private property wasn't really a thing, but there were always wars over territory between the various tribes.
>>
>>72152117
WE
>>
>>72152117
WE WUZ
>>
>>72147664
has anyone ever proven shit like this? you heard these useless platitudes about history constantly yet where is the proof?
>>
>>72146254

People think that the Indians lived some hippy dippy love and peace lifestyle. They think this because that is what they are told. They were savages, they lived for war and they lived a very primitive lifestyle.

Thinking they all lived in peace and harmony with each-other and the land is so far from the truth its ridiculous. They were constantly Waring with other tribes and due to their lack of farming and food storage lived the hand to mouth lifestyle.

The best analogy to what America was like prior to White people coming was what Africa was like before white people came there.

If you want to know what America would be like if the Indians had not almost entirely died off from disease (est. 75% of all native Americans died in a plague before whites even started colonizing the place) look at sub Saharan Africa.
>>
>>72152783
This is why I really liked that movie The Revenant that Leo won his Oscar for. The Indians in that movie were killing people left and right and raiding fur trappers. You could completely see why people wanted to go out and hunt them down to get rid of them.
>>
>>72147433
That's not an argument
>>
"The Italians have as much right to take Ethiopia from the coons as the coons had to take it from the boa-constrictors" - Wallace Stevens
>>
>>72152509
Whats happening right now is literally the 1920s combined with the 1960s.
>>
>>72144750
BAIT FOR THE BAIT GOD

SHIT FOR THE SHIT CHAIR

SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS
>>
>>72151472

Cite some evidence that hasn't been debunked then.
>>
>>72151727

90% of a population dying from diseases they have no immunity to is not genocide.
>>
>>72151727
I'm mostly Native and I don't deny it but I don't make a huge deal out of it either
>>
>>72151727
yes
>>
>>72151727
Literally nobody gives a flying fuck
>>
>>72156801
Liberals don't even bother to pretend to care. The just give them handouts on their reservations and the tiny demographic is mostly irrelevant.
>>
>>72152509
Rome opened it's gates to the barbarians and got sacked. Now Europe is doing the same.
>>
>>72153208
I liked it when they called them tree niggers.
>>
>>72144889
fpbp
>>
>>72144750
wow, he totally got the white people. i bet he took an extra big swig of listerine in celebration of that knee-slapper
>>
File: 1457013206929.jpg (45 KB, 600x477) Image search: [Google]
1457013206929.jpg
45 KB, 600x477
>>72159029
>>
No one in history got cucked as bad as the Native Americans
>>
>>72151247
>>72151331

>A nation is just a landmass

How fucking dumb do you have to be to believe this?
Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.