[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> conservashits
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 11
File: image.jpg (107 KB, 526x526) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
107 KB, 526x526
> conservashits
>>
>>72143738
Meh, corruption is not the governments issue... Fucking do something about it, the government is nothing without someone to rule.
War is needed to take lands to make your little gadgets cheaper.
Poverty is just idiots that will never be sucessful and should die (See Darwins theory)
Environmental destruction is bad, maybe if you suicide we could stop wasting resources in you, we could go back into low population and mass murderings between tribes.
Homelessness, why do you need homes that need wood? Aren't you forgetting about the environment?
>>
Le bump
>>
>>72144379

So we don't need laws meddling with who could go in what bathrooms ?
>>
File: 1460582781648.jpg (46 KB, 676x528) Image search: [Google]
1460582781648.jpg
46 KB, 676x528
>>72143738
>libcucks
>>
File: 1461629330849.jpg (92 KB, 652x500) Image search: [Google]
1461629330849.jpg
92 KB, 652x500
>>
>>72143738
You again?
>>
Like Frederick Douglas said, "give a nigger an inch and they'll take an ell."

We let the gays come out and get married and I was just starting to be midly okay with it and now they want dick girls using the womens restroom
>>
>>72144463
Laws are nothing without someone to respect them, heh.
>>
>>
Or just look away like you would with whoever uses the toilet...
>>
>>72144379

I like you. You can take OP's stop in America after the wall's built and we kick him out.
>>
>>72143738
Did these ads work ?
I mean it's pretty dumb to attack people if you want to convert them to your views.
I don't even speak about the fallacy.
>>
>>72143738
>jewish propaganda
>>
>>72143738
>You're not allowed to care about this thing I don't like you caring about because hungry kids in Africa

What fallacy is this?

It basically pushes everything criticism away because "Well this problem is much bigger yet you apparently don't care about this one, so you're a hypocrite. You suddenly care about me plowing my car through your living room, yet hunger kids in Africa is far bigger, so fuck off you hypocrite".
>>
>trans people are as bad as corruption,war, poverty,enviromental destruction and homeless people
okay i get it
>>
Dat feel when you have to dress up as woman to go to bathroom with your daugter to make sure some sick fuck in skirt is not there to molest her.
>>
>you don't agree with my solutions therefore you don't even see the problem

Please, post more fallacious "arguments".
>>
>>72143738
I don't get how a first-world "problem" has something to have with 3 world-problems.
>>
>>72145179
Sure, i hope he integrates in mexico.
>>
>>72146906
It's called moral relativism, I believe, and it means everyone's problems are equally valid; unless you're white, male and straight.
>>
>>72144463
>so we need laws that strip the rights of property owners
Fixed
>>
>>72143738
If you don't like rape, don't dress like a slut!

Same argument you're making.

>if you don't like rape, don't pay attention to it
>if you're against abortion, don't have one
>if you're against slavery, don't buy a slave

Also
This whole bullshit argument suggest that we can simply ignore transgender people. But these people don't allow that. They'll call you a BIGOT for not participating in their delusion. They'll call you a bigot if you treat them any differently than whatever gender they want to be that day.

So that is bullshit OP.
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 211x317) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 211x317
I assume the anti-tranny law is to stop Indians/Muslims from using the lady's locker room ?
And to remove pervs without fear of a lawsuit (tranny will sue the business when they get kicked out)

Basically a real tranny would pass anyway so they wouldn't be arrested only the obviously ones that were doing something wrong in the first place (licking toliet seats)
>>
>Implying.
She can use a stall in the men's room. I'll stand in front of the adjacent stall and clock anyone who tries some funny shit. Anyone asks, I'll tell them she's a "ftm otherkin demi queer transnigger."
Momma didn't raise no pussies, and I'm not raising no pussies.
>>
>>72143738
Send the to the disabled toilet.
Its a mental illness so that makes there mind disabled.
Then you avoid making new toilets and people perving on people.
>>
>>72147699
Are "disabled toilets" really treated as such in your country.
People where I'm from see one and think "Sweet, a place to piss in peace."
>>
>>72147898
No its the same as yours but ban trans from any thing but the disabled toilets.
Then we can all claim to be tras like the rest of them.
>>
>>72147544
It's not an "anti-tranny law". The city of Charlotte passed an ordinance that would force businesses to accept people using whichever bathroom they felt like using. The state of North Carolina said, if you're going to be retarded, we're going to have to take that authority from you and reserve it for the state and by the way all state owned facilities may only be used by the appropriate sex.
>>
I still dont get why this is a big deal. I can understand not wanting your kids diddled in public bathrooms, but this is like straight up saying you cant go into a mens bathroom without a penis. as if people are actually checking each other.

is that what those holes in the stall walls are for? penis inspection?
>>
>>72148468

It's pretty fucking stupid.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFmavvwsMxQ

Charlotte (and its surrounding areas) pass a lot of stupid laws that cannot be enforced. There's a fucking law here that states we have to recycle or we'll get fined. HOW IN THE FUCK ARE THEY GOING TO ENFORCE THAT? Fucking seriously, it's disgustingly retarded.

Also, there was no problem until someone made this a problem, and shockingly it's really still not a problem. Piss, shit, get out. The end.
>>
>>72148468
The big deal was a municipality forcing businesses to accept men using the women's bathroom/locker room against the property owner's and their customers' wishes.
>>
Oh you don't like me robbing this store? UHH just look away.

Oh you don't like me feeling up your underage daughter? Wow, seriously just grow up and look away.

>>72144837
This is absolutely the best one though. Any hero's want to post it on their page?
>>
>>72148694
Except with the bathroom ordinance, businesses could get sued for not letting a man in a dress use their ladies' room. No one's going to sue you for not recycling.
>>
These conservative bathroom laws make no sense and are counter-intuitive because conservatives don't understand transgender people.

The vast majority of trans people look like their "new" gender that they identify as. A lot of trans men (former women) wear men's clothing, have hairy bodies, and have beards. If you are so concerned about your little girls in the women's room, don't you think they would be more scared of a trans man who looks like a regular guy, but was born a woman at birth?

Caitlyn Jenner clearly looks like a woman. I think a little boy would be much more confused than a little girl if Caitlyn was in a men's room instead of a women's room.
>>
>>72144661
>give a nigger an inch and they'll take an ell
That's Huck Finn
>>
>>72145143
>lmao perverts don't exist ans definitely won't abuse this
>>
>>72149301
>The vast majority of trans people look like their "new" gender that they identify as
You had me going until
>Caitlyn Jenner clearly looks like a woman

8/10 almost got me
>>
File: 1457448459160.jpg (18 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
1457448459160.jpg
18 KB, 413x395
>>72149301
>The vast majority of trans people look like their "new" gender that they identify as
>>
>>72146430
Smells of "Appeal to bigger problems", with a dash of "False equivalency" and "Non-sequitur"
>>
File: trans_man.png (151 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
trans_man.png
151 KB, 400x400
>>72149634
I mean, conservatives are saying they want this person to be in the bathroom with little girls. Their argument is inherently a failure because there are always trans people who look like their new gender and those that don't. Either way, this issue will be relevant. It can't be solved.
>>
>>72149301
You don't understand the point of the law. There aren't going to be "bathroom police" to enforce it, it acts to prevent a tranny from suing the state if they get told to leave.
>>
>>72149471
She has long hair, boobs, and wears dresses. If you had a little girl who never saw Caitlyn before, and a little boy who never saw Caitlyn before, and you had each of them in the bathroom and then had Caitlyn walk in, the little boy would be more scared/confused than the little girl. The little girl would just assume it's a woman.
>>
>>72143738
>posting this
>when Obama put boots on the ground in Syria
>>
>>72146624
BASED HUEMAN!
>>
>>72148468
>but this is like straight up saying you cant go into a mens bathroom without a penis. as if people are actually checking each other.
There's nothing wrong with this statement, there's no way people won't take advantage of this
>>
>>72149971
No, they're saying that nutcase shouldn't be able to sue them for being told to leave.
>>
Oh you don't like me raping your daughter? Just look away.
>>
>>72143738
>>72143738
>if you don't like trans people using the bathroom just ignore it like all the other disgusting things that happen, one more could hurt, right?

Great argument.
>>
File: engineersinanutshell.png (777 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
engineersinanutshell.png
777 KB, 800x800
>>72149301
>Caitlyn Jenner clearly looks like a woman.
>>
File: It+s+not+a+trap_dc45bf_5656580.jpg (90 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
It+s+not+a+trap_dc45bf_5656580.jpg
90 KB, 700x700
>>72150087
>for you
>>
File: 1453762273218.jpg (15 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1453762273218.jpg
15 KB, 320x240
>>72143738
they can look away if they want, but it won't stop me from looking at the women ;)
>>
>>72150087
Most average people I hear discussing this law don't seem particularly concerned about actual trannies. The concern is that police now would have zero leeway if a deviant with a simple bow on his head started hanging out in a women's restroom. There is literally no way to prove someone is "really" trans or faking it. Everything was quietly fine before straight cis het upper middle class fucking white males decided to wile out. Trannies could piss wherever and perverts still had some constraints.
>>
>Dad, I brought a friend home from school. We're just going to be studying upstairs!
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.