[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I will be going to a Trump protest staged by the Black Lives
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 18
File: WIN_20160426_155128.jpg (105 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20160426_155128.jpg
105 KB, 1280x720
I will be going to a Trump protest staged by the Black Lives Matter movement. I wrote a series of questions i will be asking fellow members of the black community.

>What has donald trump said thats racist?
>What policy do you disagree with?
>How will raising the minimum wage benefit the economy when small business will get the bad end and large companies will simply start using automated services?

>What has Obama done over his 2 terms that you like?

I've noticed hating a political figure head has become "trendy" due to the surge of social media and the need to feel accepted by others. The blind leading the blind. I'm not saying Donald Trump is the savior of America but compared to the other candidates hes obviously the best choice.

So ill let you, the most racist board but also most politically enlightened board i know on 4chan add to the list of questions i will be asking. It can be black lives matter or the presidential elections ill leave that up to you.

I honestly don't have a dog in this fight but i'm curious on why people willingly follow a trend to hate a guy without knowing him or know any policies he stand for. Seems like most Bernie supports just want free handouts without understanding shit don't magically fall from trees and nothing is free. Hilary supporters are the same crowd that blindly supported Obama for the simple fact he was black. And a small percentage of Trump supports actually support the guy because they believe he is a racist which to my belief is a inaccurate gesture .All of my actions at this event will be recorded and i'm considering livestreaming.

Sorry for the dark pic but i hate having the light on once i get home from work the darkness settles me down.
>>
>>72143336
Throw in something about how Clinton spearheaded all of the policies that resulted in the huge surge in black incarcerations.
>>
>>72143336

BTW i know there are videos out there similar to what i'm doing but i've noticed most of the responses when the correspondent is black usually leads to "Muh white privilege" and other ridiculous shit so i want to see the excuses they can come up with when asked by a black male raised in a poor community that made it out by making good decision and understanding the power of consequence.
>>
>>72143336
Make sure to have a buddy record and share with us.
>>
>>72143751

Ill have a Gopro inside of my hat to get the best unfiltered reactions.
>>
>>72143336
>>72144008
>inb4 the BLM drones avoid your questions by replying "you're an uncle tom"/"muh internalized raycism"

Calling it now
>>
>>72144095

More then likely, but hard to call me a uncle tom when a majority of my friends are black some are in University working on degrees some are in the hood selling drugs or in prison.
>>
>>72143336
>What has donald trump said thats racist?
are you kidding me?!
>What policy do you disagree with?
are you serious?!
>How will raising the minimum wage benefit the economy when small business will get the bad end and large companies will simply start using automated services?
umm.. it's 2016.
>>
>>72143336
God speed you black emperor, here's hoping you'll get descent answers and not your teeth kicked in
>>
>>72144943
Yeah I agree

Raise your skinny fists! Like antennas
>>
>>72143336
RIP OP
Hope you don't get shot
>>
>>72143336
Reality is, you won't get proper answers and probably won't be able to sway anyone's mind.

Most likely is, they're professional protesters. Good luck tho.
>>
>>72143336
Come to the our side we need more black conservatives ( like myself)
come over to the DARK dark side
>>
>>72145742
This. You are taking a big risk. Take many other bodies for back-up.

Personally, I think Trump wants to help blacks more than any other candidate. It would certainly be beneficial to blacks if the US halted the Latino invasion, and sent the bulk of illegal ones, back.

Go rattle their cages, Good Luck.
>>
File: 1461163868422.gif (584 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1461163868422.gif
584 KB, 500x500
>>72143336
Good luck. I wish I could go with you, the only thing I feel at this point that can wake up the black community, is other blacks. This election made me want to do my part and help, so far I've help so little through the many I've come across.
>>
>>72143336
How will defunding the nations' police forces lead to a decrease in violence perpetrated against black bodies in the U.S.?
>>
>>72143678
You realize they are just going to call you an Uncle Tom right? Being black does not give you the high ground in an argument with dindus. In fact, they may be more violent because they live in paradox land where it's okay to shoot a brotha but not okay to 'sell a brotha out.' Good luck anyways I guess.
>>
>>72143336
Why black are truly antisemitic in USA, anon ?
>>
>>72143336
>>How will raising the minimum wage benefit the economy when small business will get the bad end and large companies will simply start using automated services?

1 - because raising minimum wage goes to the poor which spend this extra money on real economy, thus making overall growth.
2 - automated services are used in every place were it's possible to use them, even if it's more expensive (because automat doesn't make strike). There are not used for any work which a robot can't do. Yes, in 2016 a robot is completely unable to reliably prepare and cook a fucking hamburger
>>
>>72144347
Sad because that's what I hear
>>
File: blacknazi002.jpg (55 KB, 288x430) Image search: [Google]
blacknazi002.jpg
55 KB, 288x430
>>72143336
Make the other NatSocs here proud, black stormtrooper.
>>
>>72150239
>Implying there is growth when your labor costs literally double
>Implying a raise will help the poor when they can not get a job
>>
Enjoy getting KTFO and ending up pavement snoring on Worldstar.
>>
>>72143336

Make sure to mention the Clinton "Super Predator" remarks.
>>
>>72144095

There was that one black guy who said he wanted to vote for Trump because Mub Jobs and the other black dudes were like "Get woke brotha! Jobs are for the slave owners! Stay woke!"

All while wearing Guy Fawkes masks.
>>
>>72149820
Jews are the #1 enemy anon.

OP I wish you the best. If you get some decent footage at least be sure to share it with us.
>>
>>72143336
Good job, keep your mind open.
>>
>>72146771

I understand what your saying, but for the sake of making this 100% accurate give me your dumbed down version instead. What i get from that statement is Less Police=More black on black homicides others might simply not get it.

>>72146503
>>72145742

Ill be fine, going to open carry my Semi-automatic AR-15 just to be sure no "riot" happens against me.

>>72145895

Maybe, maybe not but for the sake of understanding i'm interested in understanding the mind's of these people.

And professional protesters? The invitation card is a picture of Trump with horns and red hair holding a pitchfork with america on it. At the bottom is the time and date where the protest will be happening.
>>
>>72143336
Be sure to have your will written out
>>
>>72143336
You could go into a different direction.

Like you said, most of these people don't know a thing about politics and are only into opposing Trump because it is the only thing simple enough for them to understand. They that waving their 'drumpf' hats and 'Trump=Hitler' signs makes them look intelligent and up-to-date.

You could ask them questions that make them feel stupid bacause the answers are out of their reach. Most likely things like foreign policy, economics.
Ask who they DO support and make sure to have some shit on all of them in advance.
Ask about Ukraine(proxywars), ask about trade agreements like TTIP. Ask how they feel about Russia's intervenence, but do not say too much like in which country and hope they name the wrong one. Make them feel inadequate without saying it straight to their faces.

Just an idea.
>>
File: 13785955558.jpg (440 KB, 800x609) Image search: [Google]
13785955558.jpg
440 KB, 800x609
>>72150700
Offer without demand is just a pile of unsold - cheap - items
demand without offer create opportunity to businesses, thus more people get a job.

This is not fucking communism, this is what Henri Ford understood and did in his factories: payed the workers twice the average price so they can eventually buy a Ford car.
>>
>>72148359
This, there was a protest outside the trump rally I was at and this base black guy was trying to talk to these people and they were just calling him a house nigger.

The greatest threat to black success is other black people.
>>
>>72143336
make sure to stay lowkey. ask questions like you're curious, not 'against' them (and in their minds, if you ain't with them, you against them)

if they get a whiff of you not being one of the "herd" they will ignore you or worse

also, if you open carry i'm pretty sure none of them will talk to you, straight up
>>
Also /pol/ have you guys ever discussed the serious notion of trying to get a intelligence test in the voting booths before you are allowed to vote?

I know its a violation of rights but hey, our rights are no longer rights in this Country, more like supervised privileges.
>>
>>72151817
>>72151541

Give me some based questions bro? I have a few days to plan this out
>>
File: 1371103877559.jpg (42 KB, 406x418) Image search: [Google]
1371103877559.jpg
42 KB, 406x418
>>72151102
>Jews are the #1 enemy anon.

Not really serious as ennemi: Hitler got after them because it was easier than with the Russian - learn history.

See Israel: They are less than 10 millions. One single military defeat and you can write "game over" for them.
Nuke doesn't count as it's a post-mortem weapon: If they use a single one, even USA won't be able to protect them.
>>
>>72151817

I stay in North Carolina, open carrying a AR-15 here is not a uncommon occurrence. But i do get your point. Might conceal then.
>>
>>72150239
As someone in the food industry I hear the whole "robots can't take our jobs" saying thrown around a lot.

What will, and already is, going to happen is outsourcing the work. People find that one even harder to believe but almost all products for fast food and chain restaurants is pre made out of state, frozen, then shipped in.
McDonald's franchises don't make any bread or even form the round meat patties they grill. They pull a box from the freezer and toss the few pieces together.
Places that slice things fresh are getting ready to outsource too. Why shouldn't Potbelly slice meat fresh when they have a factory in an affordable tax & labor state slice, stack, bag and freeze everything and have it shipped out every 2 days like usual and not fire the prep cook?
>>
ask them why white police are the problem when blacks are responsible for more than 90% of black homicides.
>>
>>72151469
Don't open carry. If they so much as catches a hint that you are not one of them all you'll get when asking your questions is:
"THARR!..AY, THARR!! Lemme axe ya dis doe! Ay... Tharr, lemme axe ya dis: Youblee black livesmadda!!? ..THARRR..ay!." on a loop.
Do not phrase your questions like you are not going along with it, or it's ON. Do you even lurk pham?
>>
>>72143336
Be sure to ask the triggering questions, for example, "what has Trump said that's racist?" after asking the other less triggering questions. If you open up with the racist question they will know you're trolling them, and they'll run away from you.
>>
File: robots_are_ok2.gif (512 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
robots_are_ok2.gif
512 KB, 480x270
>>72152122
making all elements and freezing them in big factories is ok, and beside already the case.

But cooking and assembling everything is still not at the reach of a robot, especially when it comes to output this into a human-friendly interface.

A lot of companies are still searching how to automatize this last step, and those research has nothing to do with the worker's wages. It's completely independant. If someday someone manage to build a reliable and fast machine, it'll be used. But so far, this machine doesn't exist. Period.
>>
>>72152770
how do foreigners imitate nognesian so well?
I'm impressed.
>>
>>72153075
It can easily be made if the companies are pressured economically. There are no technical issues hindering the construction of a machine that can produce the McDonalds menu at this point in time, that should be obvious to anyone.
>>
>>72153644
You literally only have to watch 10 minutes of clips of these types of people to grasp the whole essence of their m.o. tbqh
>>
File: sucker_robots.gif (4 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
sucker_robots.gif
4 MB, 400x225
>>72153660
No, just no. You won't imagine how hard it really is for a robot to grab all the items, cook them, put them all together, and deliver to the customer. It can be done maybe with a single meal, but not with all the possibilities you have in the actual fast food. Also the maintainability and the fault tolerance is a key here.

There is really a lot of money poured into this, it's still not working and I predict it will be as such for a really long time.
>>
>>72152041

Wouldn't say ALL jews are but the ones that are controlling the banks and corporations is for sure the common enemy to not all blacks and whites but every Country around the globe.

One of the reasons i respect Trump is that he refuse to get bribed and silenced and actually speaks the truth even if it do come off as a little ignorant sometime. I'd rather have that guy at a podium guiding America then another figurehead that gets bribed and simply follow the orders of master.

>>72152591

Checked, but going to have to rephrase it a bit so they wan't simply call me a uncle tom and ignore the question.

>>72152770

True, Should i conceal then? I'm going solo and i know how these "peaceful protest" can turn into a full out riot sometime.

>>72153075

Agreed, even in the slaughterhouse business. I worked at Smithfield Packing Company the world's largest pork slaughterhouse and just about every job there can easily be done by robots except maybe a few that requires interaction like the USDA department, maintenance, and inspection line.

The start pay is like 12/hr but if you increase minimum wage to 15 that start pay will become close to 20/hr and Smithfield will simply push the automated factory system and start laying off workers left and right.

Minimum wage right now is pretty bad but 15/hr is mediocre. Maybe 9/hr is fair. If any highschool kid can make 15/hr benefits and raises will be just mere pennys while the price for basic goods sky rocket.
>>
>>72154260

You're mistaken my friend, as technology progress these common errors will be fixed. At smithfield packing in 2012 we had machines that could detect any by-product in the pork trim, isolate it from the line, then determine if that by-product is from a malfunction or human error and alert a supervisor.

I'm sure Mcdonalds are developing the same technology in-case minimum wage doubles and they have to cut workers.
>>
>>72154260
You have operator, dumbass.
Instead of 5 workers you will have 1 or 2. You don't need a robot like from out of the Jetsons that can go to the fridge and grab the lettuce and dressing. For all intents and purposes it is "automated" in the same way you would drive a taxi instead of a rickshaw, but not 100% self operating.
>>
File: 1461638319185-pol.jpg (26 KB, 720x607) Image search: [Google]
1461638319185-pol.jpg
26 KB, 720x607
Around spear chuckers, never ask intellectual questions.
Do so at your own risk anon.
Pls bring guns.
>>
drop Trump's tax plan, without saying its his, and see their opinion on it. And then say its Trumps to see the reaction
>>
>>72151835
You realize we are in the reconstruction era after losing the culture war right? If we can't even sell voter ID laws how are we supposed to propose the idea of intelligence tests to the American public? Additionally, I'm sure college age Bernie supporters would do really well on intelligence tests. Delusion is the problem here not intelligence.

I like your spirit. But you need to understand we got beat. Badly. The most we can do right now is complain on /pol/.
>>
>>72154348
>True, Should i conceal then? I'm going solo and i know how these "peaceful protest" can turn into a full out riot sometime.

imo you should forget about bringing one. If you as the questions in the smart manner (like this>>72155404) you should be at no risk of getting touched at all as you can blend in. What are they gonna do, stomp you for asking a question? Don't see it.. If it escalates I'd recommend getting the fuck out over anything, but that's just my opinion.
>>
File: robots_are_the_future.gif (498 KB, 450x338) Image search: [Google]
robots_are_the_future.gif
498 KB, 450x338
>>72154348
>Wouldn't say ALL jews are but the ones that are controlling the banks and corporations is for sure the common enemy to not all blacks and whites but every Country around the globe.

Chemically pure definition of antisemitism.

Thanks op for confirming my impression: Blacks are truly antisemitic. As long as you keep believing this "jews controls everything" BS, some guys will have perfect time claiming you're nothing but apes.>>72154756

>and alert a supervisor
So you'll replace an army of cook by an army of supervisor...

once again, cooking 1 meal without any possible modification is possible. Cooking 20 different with 3-4 possible variation each is not doable in the limited space of a fast food. Robots sucks in spaces designed for humans.
>>
File: 1459845101270.jpg (135 KB, 735x582) Image search: [Google]
1459845101270.jpg
135 KB, 735x582
>>72143336

Pretty sure this is copy and paste bait....
>>
>>72155957
It's not gonna be a roaming robot, Francois.. A kitchen would be plenty of space.
We have 3d printers, but a billion dollar company can't make a hamburger machine that can be operated by 1 person? Sure lol
>>
File: Descarted.png (879 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
Descarted.png
879 KB, 800x800
>>72155165
>You don't need a robot like from out of the Jetsons that can go to the fridge and grab the lettuce and dressing.

basically, yes, you do:

1 - because the possible number of recipes will need a lot of conveyor belt or something, and that takes a huge amount of space
2 - the specific case of the lettuce is very problematic: conveying lettuce and slicing a reasonable amount of it is a real technical nightmare.
>>
I have some questions yo can ask them
>if everybody is equal, then why is it not white lives matter?
>what has BLM done so far of intrest
>Do you agree with the notion that yhe opressor can also be the oppresed (bring in the jewish beating other jews in ww2 as an example
>what do you hope to acomplish?

Sorry if stypid question

Make sure to post their responses! :)
>>
File: pol_is_here.webm (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
pol_is_here.webm
1 MB, 1280x720
>>72156465
>We have 3d printers, but a billion dollar company can't make a hamburger machine that can be operated by 1 person?

Ask yourself why your billion dollar company have not already done it, especially in countries such as yours were the minimum wage is especially high ?
>>
>>72156866
Meant to say all loves matter, not white. Sorry
>>
>>72146503
I think the black community is beyond help at this point. Best bet would be to:

>legalize murder among black people
>declare a competition to determine the most badass nigga in America
>let them kill each other and the last black standing will get a place in the history books as the hardest nigga of all time
>>
>>72143336

you are just not black enough to get this man

t. the racist left
>>
>>72156934
Because our market is not big enough for it to be profitable. Simple economics, really. As long as they can pay wages like $8/hr in a huge market like america they will stick with that.
>>
>>72151649
>greatest threat to black success is other black people

Someone needs to spread this quote all over social media, truer words were never spoken.
>>
>>72151835
Democracy is a failure. The only way to save this country is to reform it to at least a semi aristocratic system. Require all voters to either own property or have served in the military.
>>
File: 3744579.jpg (137 KB, 630x630) Image search: [Google]
3744579.jpg
137 KB, 630x630
>>72157363
Camacho be the name that can make it happen.
And also make dragonball z real.
>>
File: real_world.png (915 KB, 581x1100) Image search: [Google]
real_world.png
915 KB, 581x1100
>>72157622
>Because our market is not big enough for it to be profitable.

Yet it is enough profitable to open restaurant *and* pay pretty high wages even for the doortenders.

Simple economics, really.

Anon, I understand here it's 4chan, and I should not expect much understanding from other anons, but this "muh higher wages will trigger more robots" is utter nonsense. Robotisation has never been related to wages. When a company can put a robot instead of a man, they do it. It's very simple, and not related to wages because managers always are under the impression that with a robot, it'll cut the cost.
>>
File: 1449761034552.png (511 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
1449761034552.png
511 KB, 1024x1024
>>72158504
Now you are just trolling.
>>
>>72155404

Had to reset router but im OP this is a great plan

>>72155875

IDK man sometimes you can't react fast enough to a group of lunatics.

>>72155957

France you are 100% baiting at this point

>>72156866

Good questions ill add them to notes.

>>72157547

I don't understand the meaning of "not black enough" sorry.

>>72157707

I agree to a extent. I do find it amazing how if you are black and speak up against others blacks you are declared a self hating house negro.
>>
>>72143336
Prepare to get killed by your fellow dindus, OP
>>
>>72143336
careful op. we had something similar here in brazil, people tend to get violent, if you are not polite enough.
>>
>>72158762
>I don't understand the meaning of "not black enough" sorry.

Just like Ben Carson isn't "black enough" even tough he is literally a nigger out of Detroit raised by a single mother.
All because he behaves like a human being and not a baboon. It really speaks volumes about what the so called liberals in your country see as the designated position of blacks in your society. There are countless of other examples as well.
>>
>>72143678
This Based Nigger already tried talking to BLM drones.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gI9MCvK2MGs
>>
>>72143336
god speed based black american and I hope that you give Trump a sporting chance to try and win over your support
>>
File: Duck.jpg (442 KB, 1772x1382) Image search: [Google]
Duck.jpg
442 KB, 1772x1382
>>72158762
come on OP, you're a truly nazi-like antisemitic. You wrote almost word for word one of the favorite motto in Hitler's speeches. In France we have plenty of blacks, but they aren't fucking antisemite. You'd be rare here.

I see this as the oligarchy throwing the poorest and weakest part of the population at the throat of another poor and weak part of the population, so they can stay in power. I see this as a class warfare, and fuck it seems to be operating.

Yet it's just my opinion, and you're free to discard it.

Serious question: Is that antisemitic thought representative to BLM movement ?

Was it what's triggered your activism against Sanders while you did nothing to bully Clinton or Trump ?

>>72158752
>Now you are just trolling.
Should I conclude you're out of argument ?
>>
>>72159758

Maybe i'm not understanding you. But aren't the owners of MOST major banks Jewish? Aren't those same owners throwing money at the politicians to do their bidding? Aren't those same owners starting shadow worlds all over the world just for profit?

I'm really hoping you are trolling.
>>
>>72143336
Are you armed?
>>
>>72160456

yup but a anon said i shouldn't carry
>>
>>72160626
A weapon or friends, I'd suggest bringing one. Not a gun, necessarily, but something reliable in case you rub the wrong person the wrong way.
>>
>>72160866

My friends are the type of people to be at this "protest". But i'm considering bringing a small can of mace
>>
>>72160371
>But aren't the owners of MOST major banks Jewish?

No, just no, not in majority. You have some guys in banks that are jewish, but not all of them. And a bank is not a single person deciding for everything, but a board of directors.

Beside, in general terms bankers are just *evident culprits, but they are not the real culprits for the economic issues.

Real culprits are those who decide and pass the laws for the banks. All the senators are also all jews ?

Yet you've decided to hate the only one candidate that proposed to change the laws for the banks, and break the too big ones.

Technically, there's something wrong with your logic, OP.
>>
File: Jon Stewart 2016.png (311 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
Jon Stewart 2016.png
311 KB, 960x540
>>72158762
Thanks! :)
>>
>>72161398
How would you know? I never saw you using any.
>>
just remember after this you'll never be white, just a tool to push our cause.
>>
>>72161398

I'm learning man but yeah you're right. Are the Rothschild family just myth or do they actually exist but have little impact on events in the world? Do you believe that these big time bankers play a part in controlling the media? Just curious, that makes sense to me. Control Money=Control Media=Control thoughts&Influence
>>
>>72161845

Thanks for the bump. Keep baiting.
>>
File: So.png (898 KB, 1500x1430) Image search: [Google]
So.png
898 KB, 1500x1430
>>72161398
Rotschild family do exists, they do have a real impact, but how their decision is different from other non-jews megarich ? Are they influencing the events in a different way ?

The pattern is that those people are acting accordingly to their social class, and not because of their alleged religion or religious origin.

Anyway op, it's late here, I'll not make you change your mind and it's more than time for me to go to bed.

cya Op.

Don't forget to bring something with you that could look like a weapon, so you get killed by a non-racist Trumpeter.
>>
>>72143336
Sales Guy here.
It's best to ask a question that will break the social veneer. Funny question usually works. Then you need to ask them basic general questions like "how has racism affected you personally" Then you can ask a hard question like "what would you do if you found out that trump wasn't actually racist?" If they give an insane response, go onto he next guy if he give s sane response then you ask if you can give them an example. This is important, you want their agreement every step of the way so they feel they are controlling the situation. Read them the Jennifer Hudson story. Get their reaction.
>>
>>72163709

Great information. Going to document your entire post and work a gameplan around this.
>>
>>72143336
Be careful my melanin enriched friend you might be seriously running the risk of being stabbed or shot.

Also i recommend bringing the video of Hillary praising Larry Byrd the former KKK leader and a picture of Hillary kissing him side by side with Larry Byrd in full KKK garb. That would be good for some lulz.

do some reasearch on byrd and his menotring of hillary when she was younger and basically blast them with this knowledge while also telling them that the Trump/KKK thing was just some low level footsoldier saying he might vote for trump and trump not disavowing him immediately because he didnt know who he was or that he was KKK
Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.