[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
refute this protip: you can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 8
File: 1461351759765.jpg (313 KB, 999x1300) Image search: [Google]
1461351759765.jpg
313 KB, 999x1300
refute this

protip: you can't
>>
80% of crimes are done by niggers, are women not reaching orgasm because of the fear of murder by dindu?
>>
>>72138515
>lofty vaginas

Just rent them to inner city immigrants. Also, source on these "facts"?
>>
Women can achieve orgasm during rape.

#WomenDeserveRape
>>
>>72138515
>every woman deserves a big dick
So women should group into harems for men with big dicks? That's the only way this will work.
>>
>>72138863

Higher percentage of orgasm when the "rape" is by BBC

They will never say it in a poll but 100% of women 40 and under want the BBC
>>
Women don't deserve any man they don't both work to get and work to keep
>>
File: mfw attolini 4.jpg (893 KB, 1440x720) Image search: [Google]
mfw attolini 4.jpg
893 KB, 1440x720
>>72138515
lol
mfw the problem with you youngfags is that you're all worried about HER orgasm.
protip: you're doing it wrong
sex isn't a test or an operation your perform on a woman, and you have to get all the answers right -- it's just some playing around you do together.
Your goal should be to have fun.
You get yours, and let her get hers.
It'll work out a LOT better that way.
>>
>>72138515

There's different types of nerve endings in the body. Some are relegated to sexual satisfaction, some aren't.

A vagina doesn't have many of these after about 2-3 inches into it.

Also: Stop shaving your pubes, people That stuff was sexually selected for a reason; it helps increase pleasure.
>>
Orgasm is a biological response, and women are biologically the weaker sex. They crave to be dominated and owned because that's how our ancestors treated women.

Beta male cucks perpetrate the gentleman myth, and that's why women spurn these good guys for a bad boy. If you knew you, as a male, had to either be alpha or die alone, most of these manginas would man the fuck up, become more right-wing, and teach their women where they belong.

It sounds like I'm shitting all over women by saying they have a place, but when you give women control over their fate they try to shape themselves in the image of Man, and women *cannot* be happy in a man's role. Men and women have different chemicals acting in our bodies, different biological roles, and only in recent times have we decided to tell reality to go fuck itself while we parade around with a banner of sexual equality.
>>
>>72138515

Entitled whores.
>>
It implies that every woman has only one sexual partner. Stop being dumb, faggot. Even a 12 year old can refute this.
>>
>>72138515

What if I made a pic that said

>men deserve tight pussy

>virginity DOES matter

Maybe I should start spamming that huh?
>>
women don't need orgasm to conceive.
>>
>>72138515
Nigga I'm 6'10" with a 13" dick AND I make like 130-140k a year working the late shift at Wendy's.

Get on my level leaf
>>
Correlation does not equal causation.
>>
Of course size matters. Little 5 inch dickettes don't push my shit in like I want so why would they be OK for women?
>>
That picture has Jezebel written on the corner. I am sure, it's really well researched and scientific.

The low quality bait
>>
Women need to fuck off with their big dicks only shit when 90% of the girls ive fucked had trouble taking it (20cm dick) and made my early sex life a living hell.

In the end most of them i had to get off via clit stimulation and some basic fingering which equals the dicking of a asian guy
>>
File: 1448521062720.jpg (329 KB, 1200x1618) Image search: [Google]
1448521062720.jpg
329 KB, 1200x1618
>>72139713
>it helps increase pleasure.

How does that work?
>>
Orgasm is related to authenticity.
>>
File: 1461020311550.jpg (13 KB, 323x241) Image search: [Google]
1461020311550.jpg
13 KB, 323x241
>>72140104
You know the answer.
>>
>>72138515

>Don't slut shame us
>We want big cocks
>>
>>72139713
>stop shaving pubes

How dare you sir! My wife is WAY more liberal with the blowies when I keep that shit shaved down.
>>
>>72138515

>find the clitoris

>protip: you can't
>>
>>72140104
No that would be sexist you shitlord
>>
>>72141032
Transvestite spotted.
>>
>>72139713

small dick detected
>>
>>72139713
>it helps increase pleasure.

Bullshit.
Stimulation and pleasure are increased a fuck ton when I don't have pubes all over my dick and balls reducing it.
My girlfriend LOVED getting her pussy licked after a clean shave. Even said it felt better for intercourse, too.
I mean it took a little while to convince her I wasn't a pedo, but the prospect of increased pleasure is what made her do it.
>>
>>72138515

this ain't from jezebel, google turns up nothing for "middlesexmd"

also, plenty of girls physically can't accommodate bigger dicks
>>
>>72140389
>I make like 130-140k a year working the late shift at Wendy's

Where, in fucking Alaska?
>>
>>72138515
>he doesnt have at least a 7incher

heh

but seriously 6-6.5 is fine, if you got less than that you better get good at fingering and eating
>>
>>72138515
>75% of men have a penis size between 5-7 inches

That's not how averages work. If the average dick size is 5.5, then half of all dicks are smaller than that.
>>
>>72138515
>two things have a similar probability of occurring so they're linked
This whole topic is /r9k/ tier shittery, but I'll take the bait. You haven't just failed to prove causation, you don't even have correlation here. You're at a lower standard of proof than anti-vaxxers.
So congratulations, I guess. You're pretending to be retarded, and it's like you were born to the role.
>>
>>72140835
>>72140835
>>72140835
>>72140835
>>
>>72141316
Big dick sex is the highest level of pleasure a woman can feel and because they are pleasure seeking monkeys they automatically gravitate to a man with a large penis, women are pragmatist they dont give a shit about you they just care what you can do for them always remember that and take your gf saying "I love your dick just the way it is" for a grain of salt.
>>
>>72141316
>I mean it took a little while to convince her I wasn't a pedo
I'll never get this
Maybe little girls have unshaven crotches but let's be honest here: Grown adult womens thighs or waists do not fucking look like a little girls.
>>
>>72138515
Wouldn't it also correlate with smaller dicks?
>>
File: dont marry a whore.jpg (117 KB, 781x783) Image search: [Google]
dont marry a whore.jpg
117 KB, 781x783
>>72138515
>caring about the opinions of women
>caring about non-virgin 'women' aka whores in any way
wew/lad
>>
>>72138515

I love how I've hospitalized an ex with my dick before. Never had to defend my dick size again
>>
>>72138515
>posts something that implies:
women have their say in anything / we actually care about them
>flag noticed

shoo pierre
>>
>be me
>literal 6 inch dick
>based as fuck, so I get a lot of pussy
>so I end up bedding women
>can fuck a woman for hours and hours
>women flock back to me
>single women see me surrounded by women
>so single women want me
>process continues

It's about HOW you fuck a woman, you dumb, stupid and autistic nigger.

I even know a Morrocan manlet bartender in Spain who's admitted he has a micro penis, but the based guy knows how to use his tongue on a woman's pussy.

Your stupid feminist picture is a joke

Kill yourself
>>
>tfw my penis is 8x5
I don't care, I hope it's true.
>>
File: IMG950171.jpg (54 KB, 1080x810) Image search: [Google]
IMG950171.jpg
54 KB, 1080x810
My penis is over 7 inches. Would trade an inch of length for an inch of girth.
>tfw pencil dick
>>
>>72141768
You wouldn't be so abrasive and desperate enough to make up a fake greentext monologue if you weren't a dicklet with a chip on his shoulder about it. Just live your life man, be yourself.
>>
>>72138515
Sure I can.
Sex doesn't matter, and anyone who thinks it does is most likely not intellectually capable of anything worthwhile. Therefore making any concerns, wants, etc, they may have, beyond arguably bare survival, completely irrelevant.
Mind you, there is a difference between sex and reproduction.
In fact, the sooner we move towards artificial wombs and things like that, the better.
Giving in to pleasure and hedonism is always bad.
Conversely, the frustration associated with the resistance to such things is often a powerful motivator and creative force.
>>
>>72142159
Huh?
>everyone on 4change is a neckbeard virgin who makes up greentext stories
This meme needs to end.

I'm just stating reality.

And no, I don't have a micro penis, I have an average sized one.

I also stayed that even if you do have a micro penis, you can still pleasure women g spot with another organ of yours.

My father isn't micro, but he's still a small dick fuck. He's 52, and even he can still bed women in their late 30s

Lurk moar, and lose your virginity for once
>>
>>72141681
(You)
>>
>>72141768
You must have a chode.
>>
>>72138515
>80% of women have trouble reaching sexual climax
So what? have them fix their own issues then i ain't giving oral unless you deserve it.
>75 percent of men have a penis size between five to seven inches.
6 inches is just above average size and most of the rest of the 25% of males is below 5 inches.
>Notice something here ladies? the average penis size of six inches (really 5) correlates with a woman's ability to orgasm. average is not enough every girl deserves a big dick,
Women are not entitled just because they have tits to a big dick. And if they can't get a male to pleasure them then they can just buy a dildo then.
>>
>>72138515
>tfw trying to go canine on a girl but your dick hits her cervix and she wants to change positions
>>
>>72141681
You need to update Wikipedia because I dont see her name on here

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_from_laughter
>>
File: hqdefault (1).jpg (20 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (1).jpg
20 KB, 480x360
>tfw 5'6" Hyper Manlet
>tfw 7.2in dick
>bitches think is huge due to proportion

Well thats one perk to being a manlet
>>
>>72138515
similar percentages alone is not a correlation. and correlation is not causation.
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.