[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If Trump is going to make it harder for NEETs to be NEETs why
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2
File: Maxson2.png (1 MB, 1141x806) Image search: [Google]
Maxson2.png
1 MB, 1141x806
If Trump is going to make it harder for NEETs to be NEETs why is he pressing to see my disability/compensation from the VA increase? I already don't work because it's enough to live off of, but now that it's going up I'm even less likely to take a job not 'worth my time'.

Am I missing something?
>>
>>72137055
You earned it bro. Thank you
>>
File: 1461660913158.jpg (22 KB, 272x285) Image search: [Google]
1461660913158.jpg
22 KB, 272x285
dude it wont go up enough to cover my move from ca to co. the most those traitors will give us is .5 C . fuck them all .
>>
>>72137287
I only deployed once, hurt my back and knees, came home and finished my first enlistment and got out. I didn't do shit to earn a lifetime supply of NEET bucks.

>>72137645
He's talking about redoing the whole fucking shebang at the VA. Find and fix all the 'corruption', it's going up more than just cost of living.
>>
>>72137972
You signed up..you could have been just as easily been blown apart by an ied.
>>
>>72138262
That seems to be most people attitude on the subject. You're welcome then.
>>
>>72137287
why are americans SO FAGGY about their military?

there's literally nothing respectable about a grunt going off to die like a pig for corporate interests in some God-forsaken desert hell
>>
>>72138545
>corporate intrests..

Come on bro, why didn't you just say Halliburton?
>>
I really wish I got hurt. I'll probably only be able to swing 10% when I get out.
>>
>>72137972
If you got MEB boarded out, then you earned it, especially if it's for a physical injury.

If you're getting disability payment for the PTSD, let's face it, there's a 50% chance you're just scamming to suck off the government teat.

Some soldiers who went through some shit and do actually have PTSD, but they're are thousands of POGs out there getting checks from the VA because they heard loud noises one night while at the FOB.
>>
>>72137055
How much do they pay you each month? can illegals claim the same benefits as you?
>>
>>72137055
Im a forced neet. unemployment in my area is bad. Trump will make jobs. I never take hand outs. Never took neet bucks. fuck that.
>>
>>72137055
This. I sort of don't like Trump for making fun of disabilities when I have disabilities and wants to cut disability fund. I'm guessing he's going to be like Harper the toolbag who tightened the belt on disability funds and now don't consider my disabilities "fundamental to preventing me from entering the workforce" or some bullshit.
>>
>>72138545
In not so delicate words this is what I was asking. I was 18 when I enlisted and my choices were entry level service industry or destitution.
>>
>>72138820
No MEB, I finished my enlistment, my back is toast though, and my knees still dislocate at the slightest bump, even after two surgeries. No claim for mental distress.
>>
>>72138667
Because it's not just Halliburton, it's the entire military-industrial complex.

>>72139010
Yeah, the system's fucked m8. You got lucky to come back with all of your limbs intact, but you don't deserve free money.
>>
>>72139231
What companies profit the most of wars in the Middle East? Exxon Mobile?
>>
>>72138545
Go back to Toronto you edgy fucking prick. Faggots like you are the reason Canadians die as hostages in third world shit holes.
>>
>>72139307
http://www.militaryindustrialcomplex.com/companies.asp

These ones
>>
>>72139157
How did you hurt yourself?
>>
>>72139428
Can a Canadian invest in those companies without paying a Tariff?

Will Trump cause those companies to boom because of his war attitude?

Just wondering.
>>
>>72139309
buttmad grunt detected

>>72139513
Trump wants to force other countries to pay for their military interests, which would weaken the massive spending that the US currently does on their complex. Whether or not you can invest, I don't know, but I doubt they'll see a major profitable boom in a Trump presidency.
>>
I was involved in a vehicle accident on-base. Haji driving a shit truck drifted into our lane and the operator wasn't paying attention. Basically the same shit that can happen in everyday life pretty much anywhere in the world. Not a fucking heroic thing about it.
>>
>>72140017
this was meant for this poster
>>72139432
>>
>>72139799
What about Exxon mobile? He said he will allow them to steal oil from Syria? I need to invest quick with parents money because the douchebag government cut my disability claiming it's not severe even though it is.
>>
>>72138831
Veteran with Spouse, One Parent and Child, 70% rating, $1,621.71/month
Plus my wifes income we do pretty well, saving as much as half of my income some months.
>>
>>72138545
Takbir brother, your post pleased Islam, keep criticizing the American Great Satan. The are the only western country that still defies Islamic dominance.
>>
>>72138545
And that's why you guys did nothing John Ridsdel
>>
>>72140252
I very much doubt he'd deploy troops on the ground, much less 'steal oil', that would play right into ISIS propaganda and piss off all of the Arab states which is something that the USA can't afford to do with China's new gold-backed Yuan tempting major oil producers.

Additionally, the oil industry colludes and fixes prices anyway, so I don't know how much your investment would make you.

>>72140354
>They are the only western country that still defies Islamic dominance
>Slavishly bends to the whims of the Saudis, the major Islamic threat, even going so far as to cover-up their involvement in 9/11

>>72140481
>go to shithole country and meddle with corrupt officials
>die

literally who the fuck cares
>>
>72140633
Then why are all the oil companies lobbying for more war?
>>
>>72140633
Then why are all the oil companies lobbying for more war?
>>
>>72140787
>>72140825
Because they want a stronger grip on the industry so they can price fix even more, but I doubt they care about the potential diplomatic repercussions.
>>
>>72140947
So does war boost their stocks? Whos stocks do you think will rise if Trump wins? If at all considering all the good investments are already done by Goldberg Sachs super computers.
>>
>>72141064
I'm not an economist dude, I don't know who you should invest in
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.