[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I vote for the first things and staying out of the affairs of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
I vote for the first things and staying out of the affairs of the Middle East.
>>
>>72136722
Then the Middle East gonna have an affair with you, nigga.
>>
Not my money anymore when this smiley ass kike steals it to give to niggers.
>>
I'd rather keep bombing the middle east.
>>
I don't want shitty public healthcare, shitty public college , or even more endless pointless corrupt construction fucking up my commute to work. Key word there is work. I don't need third rate government handouts. I have a job.

I vote we kill Muslims. War is good for the economy and I'm sick of them being terrorist pieces of shit and ruining Europe.
>>
>stay out of the middle east
>from a man who voted in favour of the war in Iraq
WEW
>>
>>72136722
>its your money
>you must spend it on one of two things we decide
b..but I wanted to save it so I can move out of my parents basement
>>
>>72136722
How about this:

Let's stop taking tax money too.

Now get out of here you fucking commie.
>>
>>72136722
id rather not give my money to federalist kikes at all
>>
>>72136722
If everyone gets a college education who is going to rebuild the crumbling infrastructure?
>>
>>72136722

False dichotomy, faggot.
>>
>>72136722

I'd rather spend it how I want to spend it, asshole. Not for your women's studies degree.
>>
>>72137352

>pointless infrastructure?

Hah, reality check.

Our infrastructure IS falling apart, and we're not doing shit about it. We gotta fix so much shit it's not even funny.
>>
>>72136722
A problem that isn't considered when everyone says we should copy European systems is that our pretty much all the incompetent nigs who actually work and up in civil service.

What social programs we attempt to have and up as poorly run and riddled with corruption as Brazil.

Look at our public school's drastic slide from decency into 12 years of kindergarten, despite record high funding. Look at the VA. Look at our public utilities, where local administrators pocket money while waiting for their entire water system to explode.

We can barely bring water, internet, paved roads, and the basic education of the three Rs to our country.

You people really think that you can not only fix those existing systems, but add the most complex system yet with healthcare, and extend the education from 12 grades to 16 simply by throwing money at the problem.

We've been throwing more and more money at the problems we already have with no improvements.

America has to great of disparity in its population. In our density by region, in our innate ability, in our regional fundings, to remove what little meritocracy we have. Those aformentioned problems are a direct result of government artificially removing merit based measurements. Our schools lowered to the lowest common denominator, our college's opened to everyone regardless as long as they took on loans.

America is significantly less capable of instituting beaurocracy than other western nations, who's beaurocratic bullshit was set up long ago by and for an elite populace.

Ours is managed by the dregs of our society.
>>
>>72136722
>Bernouts in charge of using may-mays properly
>>
>>72137995

This. A proposed 3% tax was among the tinder that started the American revolution. Now?
After you pay income tax, sales tax, and account for the tax that's hidden in everything you buy,
it's closer to 70%.
>>
REMOVE KEBAB
>>
>>72137041
/thread
>>
>>72136722
Neither

Also, the Wonka facebook maymay isn't even funny, but that's not even how you use the fucking meme. Someone literally just took the wonka template and plastered their politishit all over it without following the meme rules at all. It would be the exact same thing if they did this with a Minion and put Bernie's face on the Minion with this text.
>>
>>72136722
How many memes are the berniggers going to appropriate and shit up by the time he finally fucks off?
>>
>>72136722
>tax
>you decide

sure thing
>>
>college
Already graudated.

>health care
Not interested in shitty government-funded health care.

>crumbling infrastructure
We already pay for that.
>>
>>72136722
I like how "take less and spend less" is now considered radical and unfeasible.
>>
>>72137041

This, but we really need to start using nukes.
>>
>>72136722
I'd rather spend in on welfare for niggers because black lives matter and I'm a democrat
>>
>>72138257
Yeah, they'll keep telling you that to get you to open your wallet and spread your buttcheeks. Even in instances in which roads, bridges, and neighborhoods are in need of rebuilding or maintenance, its an issue that is resolved locally and on a state level. For instasnce, my department of transportation is called penndot. Because of Pennsylvania. They have a 3.8 billion dollar annual budget already. But I guess they need more of my money to wipe their asses with.

But yeah, your cuck candidate will fix everything and make healthcare rain from the sky. Keep chasing that dream.
>>
funny considering he voted for bombing the shit out of them.
>>
File: US_Debt_Trend.png (62 KB, 791x1024) Image search: [Google]
US_Debt_Trend.png
62 KB, 791x1024
>>72139763
>I like how "take less and spend less" is now considered radical and unfeasible.
Because it is.

The truth is that ALL Americans, conservative and liberal, HATE when the government spends less money.

It's just that retards don't realize it.

Look at this chart. Jimmy Carter cut on wasteful government spending a lot more than the Republican who came before and after him. Did he come off as a bastion of fiscal responsibility? Fuck no, he was lauded as the giant asshole who tried to tear our military apart.

Because Republicans aren't small government. They're retards that think the state military isn't part of the state, who love big state military but hate social programs.

Because killing people is apparently smarter than saving lives.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.