[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump: "I Don't Care" if Next President is GOP or DEM
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
What did he mean by this /pol/?
>>
It means he doesn't give a shit about half of what he promises and is only saying exactly what his base wants to hear to exploit them for votes.

You guys should've figured this out a year ago.
>>
He means that the actual party is irrelevant, as they all serve the same interests and fundamentally have the same policies. The man is what matters.
>>
>>72135737
He meant that people should look past it being the blue vs red, or the bad vs good. And pull their heads outta their asses and make their country better.
>>
File: 1l.jpg (35 KB, 813x1130) Image search: [Google]
1l.jpg
35 KB, 813x1130
>>72135737
>Trump: "I Don't Care"
>>
File: roof-sitting-on-a-kkk-cap.jpg (201 KB, 1200x968) Image search: [Google]
roof-sitting-on-a-kkk-cap.jpg
201 KB, 1200x968
>>72135931
>He means that the actual party is irrelevant,
>>
If he loses it doesnt matter who wins because theyre all the same

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKffJc5m8k4
>>
>>72135737

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6PNc9KN50M
>>
>>72135737
He mean HEY ID SAY ANYTHING TO GET ELECTED CUZ REASONS

HURR MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN DURR

PLEASE ELECT ME SO I CAN MAKE EVEN MORE MONEY AND FEEL MORE IMPORTANT THAN TODAY

ITS GOING TO BE FABULOUS FOR ME YOU"LL LOVE IT
>>
>>72135848
You've convinced me.

I'm #readyforhillary now.
>>
>>72136764
Trumpophobe
>>
File: 1416861424015.jpg (57 KB, 724x611) Image search: [Google]
1416861424015.jpg
57 KB, 724x611
>>72135737
It means he's a racist, a fascist, hates on women , supports trannies and is funded by Soros to give Hillary the election. prove me wrong

you can't
>>
>>72136764
>PLEASE ELECT ME SO I CAN MAKE EVEN MORE MONEY

If his ambition was to make money, he'd just stay where he is. The yearly presidential salary is like 500 grand.
>>
>>72135848
He even said this in an interview, years ago.
>>
>>72137133
That's alot you goddamn idiot
>>
>>72137374
Are you retarded?

Trump's annual salary was in the millions.
>>
>>72137631
your mom was too but she ain't complaining about the cocks in her mouth
>>
>>72137793
What are you, 10?
>>
>>72138042
Sorry cuck , Drumpf is a loser and so are his supporters
>>
>>72137631

>annual salary

the man has no plan for any of the simple minded feelz good shit he says day in and day out

i wonder how much hillary will owe him for working so hard to make sure she gets elected due to lack of fucking choices

this isnt some reality show
>>
>>72137035
Hi Rato. Going to be a rough night for you pal.
>>
>>72138818
>the man has no plan for any of the simple minded feelz good shit he says day in and day out

You mean the wall? People will be happy if he just beefs up border security and enforces immigration laws.

Jesus Christ, you shills are insufferable.
>>
>>72139436
no I mean everything he says

its all feelz good fight promoter tier showmanship bullshit
>>
>>72139679
Please elaborate then.
>>
>>72136914
A new kind of bigot
Shitlord should check his privilege
>>
>>72136067
Good goy reiterate those "compromising" positions the establishment keeps regurgitating.

Ignore the fact that what many people want isn't even going in the right direction to make the country better. God I hate when people say this.
>>
>>72136361
Trump is not even any different policy wise from the main candidates. Very slight differences on things like immigration, he's just another authoritarian democrat lite.
>>
>>72140144
>Trump
>not the main candidate
??

>he's just another authoritarian democrat lite.
-source?
>>
>>72140439
Donald doesn't care about dead or expenditure. Just spewing stupid fucking rhetoric and talking about spending more money and making the government bigger.

He can never answer how he'll pay for anything just retort with vague shit like "we're going to make the BEST deals believe me".
>>
>>72140760
So, your source is not having a source?

>we're going to make the BEST deals believe me
-why would you not believe the guy that literally wrote the book on making deals?
>>
>>72140957
Because spending more money on the military than we are now, cutting taxes and making the government bigger doesn't magically make you fucking save money. Trump is fucking playing everyone like a damn fiddle.

Even with all this trash I still hope he gets the 1237. But people need to stop deluding themselves thinking he's a good candidate, he's not.

You want me to provide some source of some journalist calling him a statist and then you'll believe it? What is it exactly that you want? All of his stances are pro government besides him apparently claiming that he's pro gun and wants to lower taxes (while spending more money).
>>
>>72140760
>wants to kill the fed
>everyone else constantly sucks jew dick
>>
>>72143068
>thinking trump wants to kill the fed

Trumplet delusions.

He has said what, once in passing that he supported auditing the fed? Trump says so much shit he just forgets about, changes his mind on etc. you really think he's going to hold up to that?
>>
He meant that if either him, or his running mate Shillary wins, he's good with it.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.