[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tl;dr in green text below SPIEGEL Online, the most pop
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
>tl;dr in green text below

SPIEGEL Online, the most popular German news website constantly brags about how they hate Trump and how Trump can't win. They also keep calling him "Hassprediger" (~preacher of hate) and sexist, racist, ...

2 weeks ago they started total damage control with an article about the things that would make him a good president because they are shitting their pants now. They still shill for Hillary and how Bernie can't into presidency.

NOW THEY PUT UP A POLL (pic related).

>/pol/ you know what to do, follow the link, scroll down and drag the human-looking avatar to the far right to make that pointer indicate as right as Hitler. http://www.spiegel.de/politik/ausland/us-vorwahl-hat-donald-trump-chancen-auf-das-praesidialamt-a-1089376.html

http://www.spiegel.de/politik/ausland/us-vorwahl-hat-donald-trump-chancen-auf-das-praesidialamt-a-1089376.html
>>
voted
>>
>>72135233
>giving a shit about german bloggers
well not that it surprises me. you like most other germans indeed are unintelligent lefties
>>
>>72135518
Since you're swiss you're well aware of how big Spiegel is.

Why are you pretending to be retarded?
>>
Holy fuck niggas you done well.

>>72135518
Sure you inbred Swiss don't know that leftists hate Trump
>>
>>72135742
I have yet to see a german who supports trump outside of /pol/ where the only germans who support him do it for the wrong reasons
>>
>>72135233
Voted mein Freund
>>
>>72135874
I red pilled a couple of people. Also lost a few because now they think me is racis

>>72135918
Sieg!
>>
did my duty, Godspeed
>>
>>72136134
>lost a few because now they think me is racis
see exactly

many people know that I am a trump supporter and have been since last summer yet I havent lost any friends because of it. the opposite in fact, they have a better opinion of trump now

>losing friends because of political disagreements
you germans are fucking cancerous people
>>
>>72135233
Participated broeder!
>>
>they actually have to compress the dots of the left now but keep adding stuff in the middle
>they actually feed the need to rig the indicator

>>72136350
>Germany is one person
>>
>>72136424
>not recognizing that I am obviously using generalisations
>>
Why is Newdeutschland so afraid of power?
>>
>>72136513
>actually thinking your generalization has the slightest influence on anything
>thinking it matters at all
>autism

>>72136564
cuz holocaust and Hitler. East Germany is taking the red pill right now tho. 20% of the people here would vote AfD now if the polls were today. The problem is when you burgers let loose of West Germany they started hippie sjw shit. This was basically the root of all cuckhold.

My dream now is that Austria goes full right wing with
>less nigga crime
>better economy
>improved birth rates

So Germany sees how it can be done and that right-wing is a just-werks ideology. And they will have to admit that it can work in Germany too because we basically are the same people
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.