[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why has the world always tried to keep Germans divided?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: Wernerprokla_German_Unity.jpg (1009 KB, 1482x1097) Image search: [Google]
Wernerprokla_German_Unity.jpg
1009 KB, 1482x1097
Every other nation unified and formed nation states. Why was everyone always so scared of Germans doing this too?
>>
>>72134926
No, I don't want a bunch of barbarians trying to conquer Eruope.
>>
Son, ever heard of ww1, ww2?
>>
>>72134926
Because germans were the most powerful and everyone always gangs up on the greatest power.
>>
>>72134926
Balance of Power senpai.
>>
>>72134991
>barbarians

What is Dresden m80?

>>72135034
Then lets unite, no? Think if we call teamed up against the world and international jewry...
>>
>>72134926
you know why. germans are the best
>>
File: Schleswig-Holstein.jpg (80 KB, 736x500) Image search: [Google]
Schleswig-Holstein.jpg
80 KB, 736x500
>>72135022
>ever heard of ww1, ww2?
Ever heard of Schleswig-Holstein you fucking mong? Did you think the world began in the 20th century, genius?
>>
File: 1451511595100.jpg (8 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1451511595100.jpg
8 KB, 200x200
because every time the krauts come together they ruin europe
>>
>>72134926

Divide and Rule!
>>
>>72134926
We are to strong so they try to desroy us, this hate towards us just makes us stronger
>>
>>72134926
>Why was everyone always so scared of Germans doing this too?
Because germany are the niggers of europe and keep ruining it for the rest of us. Much easier to stop them if we keep them split
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.